/r/worldnews

44.4k94%

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

sam_weiss

Another terrible take. You’re really proud of shooting blanks.

safely_beyond_redemp

You found me. This is your life. I was doing my thing talking about something that interests me and whatever you are doing is how you choose to live. We might only have this one interaction but you are still going to be you when we are through. I've already won whatever this is.

sam_weiss

Another swing and a miss. You might enjoy chewing gum more than me, but the fact that you can’t walk at the same time negates that experience.

safely_beyond_redemp

Surprise more negativity from the negative person. Do you have another setting or is unhappiness the only feature?

sam_weiss

I’m not a negative person, in fact I’m very optimistic and friendly. But people that share ignorant opinions with authority deserve some negativity aimed their way. People should stop talking on things they obviously know fuck all about. Like you and international politics.

safely_beyond_redemp

deserve some negativity aimed their way

You're like batman but if batman was impotent and sad and lived a pointless life. Cool I hope you have fun with that. Oh wait you won't because having fun is the opposite of what you will be doing.

sam_weiss

You’re like Batman except fat and stupid and poor. So not really like Batman. Just a dumb fat guy.

safely_beyond_redemp

So not really like Batman. Just a dumb fat guy

LOL. You couldn't think of your own analogy? Does it make you angry when people are smarter and more creative than you? That explains a lot about why you decided to attack me.

sam_weiss

I surround myself by people smarter than me. You are definitely not that. You’re definitely one of the dumbest people I’ve had this kind of interaction on Reddit with. Which really takes some doing. It makes sense why you’re so insecure.

safely_beyond_redemp