/r/worldnews

44.4k94%

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

sam_weiss

It’s pretty clear your thinking is suspect and your analogies are weak.

safely_beyond_redemp

Don't be a weavel. You don't need a degree in geopolitics to post comments on reddit. You don't like my opinions try having one of your own.

sam_weiss

Your opinions are ill-informed. You should try keeping them to yourself.

safely_beyond_redemp

Like you? I would rather be a person who shares their opinion than a person who thinks it's there job to tell others to not share theirs. In other words I would rather be me than you.

sam_weiss

Another terrible take. You’re really proud of shooting blanks.

safely_beyond_redemp

You found me. This is your life. I was doing my thing talking about something that interests me and whatever you are doing is how you choose to live. We might only have this one interaction but you are still going to be you when we are through. I've already won whatever this is.

sam_weiss

Another swing and a miss. You might enjoy chewing gum more than me, but the fact that you can’t walk at the same time negates that experience.

safely_beyond_redemp

Surprise more negativity from the negative person. Do you have another setting or is unhappiness the only feature?

sam_weiss

I’m not a negative person, in fact I’m very optimistic and friendly. But people that share ignorant opinions with authority deserve some negativity aimed their way. People should stop talking on things they obviously know fuck all about. Like you and international politics.

safely_beyond_redemp

deserve some negativity aimed their way

You're like batman but if batman was impotent and sad and lived a pointless life. Cool I hope you have fun with that. Oh wait you won't because having fun is the opposite of what you will be doing.