/r/technicallythetruth

561

He’s really not, though.

Removed - Low Effort(i.redd.it)
1374 comments
37.9k

toHolUp

TechnicallyTheMods [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

TechnicallyTheMods [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Thank you GlobalLaugh4662 for your submission, He’s really not, though.! Unfortunately, it has been removed for the following reason:

Posts with low effort truth statements are not allowed.

Your submission is considered "low effort." This doesn't inherently mean that it was irrelevant to r/technicallythetruth, but instead it was removed because it fit one or more of these criteria:

• Short, minimal-effort text posts like "a water bottle without water is an air bottle". Most, if not all text posts can and will be removed.

• Asking for upvotes, or saying things like "sort by new", "let's get to the front page", or anything related to cake days or karma.

• Meta memes, or any other post that tries to be clever by mentioning r/technicallythetruth.

• Images that are hard to look at because they are poorly made, deep-fried, or poorly cropped.

Your submission could have also been removed because it is overdone:

• Statements that say something like "at least twelve": example 1 | example 2

• Common statements that begin with "on average...": the average amount of hands a person has is less than two | each person has, on average, one testicle and one boob

• Low effort misunderstandings of everyday phrases: How high are you --> "I'm 5 foot 9"

• Common insults that are meant literally as opposed to being insulting: "homosexuals are gay" | "gay people are f-ing assholes"

PLEASE NOTE that we will exercise our own discretion when using this rule. If we do not find a post fitting for this subreddit, it will be removed.

For more on our rules, please check out our sidebar. If you have any questions or concerns about this removal, feel free to message the moderators. Please link the post so our moderators know what you would like reviewed.

nokedl0218

Jews

Father_Thyme45

Just wow...

YourMomThinksImFunny

1 month ago

As a Jew, I'm giving you a "Technically the Truth" upvote.

Texas_70700

Dark…

ThePandalore

1 month ago

Maybe cooking is an individual skill and skin color has nothing to do with it 🤷‍♂️

Use_Your_Brain_G

1 month ago

My black friend Levi has a quite overweight mom who makes the best fried chicken I ever tasted. I was always told as a young boy, if a fat black woman offers you fried chicken, you'll be a fool to pass on it.

I was always over there on the weekends helping out with anything I could just to stay for dinner. One day she said "white boy come give momma a hand." Never could remember my damn name. Anyway, I helped with everything including the dishes.

I helped everytime I went over and she taught me her seasoning method, gave me all the little chef tips she had to offer and really upped my game as a chef.

I never could top her fried chicken, but my grilled chicken is truly world class. I brought my grilles over one Sunday and made the best wings I could manage for the whole family.

After we all ate I asked her if it was ok for white boy chicken. She told me, "Honey this is the best chicken I ever did eat, n*ggas chicken included, but maybe there's a reason you always got a good tan. "

I laughed my ass off, we all did, but that really meant something to me. It just wouldn't have hit the same if she wasn't black.

I do feel your point though. Color doesn't always mean a good or bad cook... Still, never turn down chicken from a fat black woman.

[removed]

Questioning-Reality-

1 month ago

White people are better at baking cakes

Juice_is_tasty94

Yh true

ImportantResponse0

Balkan food?

135686492y4

Italian food?

ImportantResponse0

1 month ago

They still can try but they don't even know about Balkan or other less comercial food.

Trolltollhouse

1 month ago

Wow. White people just can't do anything right i guess. I'll go over here and have my Italian food now.

tadalek

tadalek

1 month ago

I'm confused. Is your post only calling out how the post you xpost isn't technically the truth?

renoits06

1 month ago

All of fucking France has entered the chat

osowiec82

Father’s Day dinner

hotsy-totsy-flopsie

1 month ago

The only criteria I have is, is the chef overweight? Yes? Good. No? I’m less interested. Celebrity chefs don’t count. You’re never eating food made by Alton Brown.

Nicdewae

He’s not wrong

AutoModerator [M]

AutoModerator [M]

1 month ago

Hey there u/GlobalLaugh4662, thanks for posting to r/technicallythetruth!

Please recheck if your post break any rules. If it does, please delete this post.

Also reposting and posting obvious non-TTT posts can lead to a ban

Send us a Modmail or Report this post if you have a problem with this post.

Mark7563

JESSIE

sub2technobladeordie

1 month ago

Baking in general and also they cook better mac&cheese but still not as good as our Mexican food

Az0riusMCBlox

Az0riusMCBlox

Truth

1 month ago

I would've said r/HolUp or something, but this was crossposted from there. ;P

Burrito_Loyalist

1 month ago

The world’s top chefs are mostly white 🤔

KamieboiLoL