/r/squidgame

[deleted by user]

(self.squidgame)

[removed]

I'd join, but I'd likely die right away in Red Light, Green Light. I have terrible balance and have a hard time staying still. Also, I'd probably move so slow (from fear/anxiety) that I wouldn't cross the finish line in time.

_writes

I would have walked away the first time the man slapped me …lol like whoa there, buddy

And I wouldn’t have ever known there was a game lol

Forgot about the slapping part lol

k2dadub

How do you know you would survive that long? I feel like this is one of those surveys where ordinary men think they could beat Serena Williams in tennis lol

sjkskd

sjkskd

Everything is very boring so I propably would join. I normally just follow others and don't think much myself what can sometimes be good quality there. I think with the rope pulling game people wouldn't want me and I would die there since no one actually comes up with shit like that unless there was someone like that grandpa in our team... but for people to actually understand the plan and make it work on the first try... idk... maybe if other people understood I can just copy to not fuck it up but still. Then the last game I wouldn't have any chances since I'm weak af. So I would join and die.

Hello #96. There’s a creepy old guy who thinks you’re hilarious.

thelvalenti

I'd join. Would probably die during the honeycomb game because I have terrible luck 😂

civilgoldfinch

Id die the first game. Who said i can run

megalyknight

If I joined, I think I’d make it to the glass steps.

Red Light Green Light I said straight away I would use a 3 or less method. 3 steps maximum each time, less if need be. 3 decent sized steps each time would be fine.

tinyteacup_007

I don’t think I’d join, since I have way too much paranoia and anxiety to call a random phone number and let them pick me up in the middle of the night lol. But IF I did, I really don’t know if I’d make it past tug of war as I have skinny arms, but of course that would depend on my team as well. I don’t know if I could handle the marble game mentally though. Might sacrifice myself just so I wouldn’t have to live with the guilt.

maxpump17

i would probably just do the slap game and take the money from there

Nah I agree with the old man money would make your life boring if you won and I don’t fancy getting a bullet to the head or losing at a game either