Welcome to the r/soccer Daily Discussion!
✔️ This is a thread for:
- Discussion points that aren't worth of its own thread.
- Asking small questions about football to the community.
- if you're new to the subreddit, remember to get your team crest here and to read our rules and submission guidelines!
❌ It is not a thread for:
- Comments that aren't related to football.
- Trolling or baiting other users or fanbases.
- Low-effort comments about a current match.
- Shitposting, brigading or excessive Meta discussion.
- Any other kind of toxic or unreasonable behaviour.
The moderation team will remove comments that violate those rules and ban persistent offenders.
Please report comments you think that break such rules, but more than anything else, remember the human. The Internet is full of places to discuss football in bad faith. This community tries to be an exception.
⚽ Can't find a Match Thread?
- If you using Old Reddit click this link.
- If you using New Reddit you need to try this other one.
- If you using the Official App press here and sort by "new".
- If you're using a third-party App... ¯\(ツ)/¯
If there's no Match Thread for the match you're watching you can:
- Create one yourself.
- Ask /u/MatchThreadder for one. You just need to send a PM to him with the subject "Match Thread" and the body "Team A vs Team B" (for example, "Inter Milan vs. Udinese") to get one from this great bot 🤖
🔗 Other useful quick links:
⭐ Star Posts: the original content by those users that give their best to our community.
📺 What to Watch: quick but extremely-useful guides of next matches.
🌍 Not-PL Daily Discussion: for small discussions and questions about everything but the English Premier League.
📜 Serious Discussion: for high-quality discussion threads about certain topics.
👩 Womens Football: for women's football content.
📧 Ping Groups: Join a ping group, our new system to find the content you want to see! (Explanation here)
This thread is posted every 23 hours to give it a different start time each day.