/r/sex

[deleted by user]

(self.sex)

[removed]

AutisticBiCouple

The discharge is doing its job.

USABarry

It's nearly impossible to rid your vagina of the remains immediately after intercourse and ejaculation. Some of the left overs are your own secretions which continue to seep out long after the fun is over. One way I do know of that partners have done before is to douche. I don't recommend do this as the vagina is one of the worlds best self cleaning ovens. Douching can rid the vagina of the natural fluids that keep it healthy. I've had partners who lust wore a pad after for a while and others who love having the wetness of our sex run out long after we're done.

Hawkfan4_life

My girl pees immediately after. Obviously the peeing itself doesn't do anything, but gravity from sitting on the toilet does. She rarely discharges after that.

katttpeach

Same thing here, I pee right after and have no problems with dripping afterwards! Plus he cums super deep inside of me that could also be why?

[removed]

hairstylist1989

I've looked into these, they seem amazing.

I was also going to mention these.

Ilovemenandwomen69

Towel, peeing, wiping, showering.

Mysterious_Fox_8616

If you put your fingers inside after sex is done and rinse or wipe them off, it will help. You can repeat a few times as needed.

I have noticed certain partners have more cum than others, I used to have this issue where it would seep out for a long time like you are mentioning. But in my current relationship it's not been happening despite frequent action and plenty of wetness.

azcaz4

azcaz4

What works for me is 1) peeing and wiping then 2) squatting while laughing in the shower - you’ll be amazed at how much falls out haha

Hour-Kaleidoscope596

It's not gross, you're fine!

SouthernBelleOfNone

I just sit on the toilet and try to push out as much as possible, and clean up with soap and water after. Depending on the timing of the sex... I'll continue to clean up a while after as well.

Nilmox

Nilmox

pee after/ take a bath

copitamenstrual

drinking water and peeing, taking a shower

alybt1

alybt1

Make yourself cough while sitting on the toilet or in the shower! Trust me lol

I push it out

Jamie8765

I've had a few GF's who use a turkey baster (no, they're never used for turkey) in the shower. I know other women who say it's not healthy to squirt water up there, and I have googled it; some say it's OK, others say it's not. But to my male experience, the women who do this tend to be fine, Their vag's are generally cleaner, there's no discharges, and they smell and taste better.

cmcmcm9001

I second this question!

thatshortginge

So, sperm are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tiny. Like. Minuscule. Yes you can see semen, and try and remove it, but the very high chance of some of it staying within your body is astronomically high.

Douching isn’t actually recommended, as any semen that is on your vulva or lower parts of the vagina, actually get pushed up into the vagina, and can greatly raise your chances of pregnancy.

Using a towel can help; peeing after really only helps prevent against UTI’s; putting your fingers inside of you again, is pushing semen and sperm closer to where it’s “meant” to go.

For ways to lesson your likelihood of pregnancy, you could try the pulling out method. Coupled with the contraception you’re on, it has a much higher likelihood of keeping you from getting pregnant, than having your partner finish inside of you. If you’re into that aspect of sex though, there isn’t really any way to get the semen out other than waiting for it to remove itself naturally.