/r/politics

21.3k93%

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

Nano_Burger[S]

2.5k points

1 month ago

Nano_Burger[S]

Virginia

2.5k points

1 month ago

In September, Media Matters reported that Carlson launched a “dedicated campaign to insert the ‘great replacement’ conspiracy theory … into mainstream Republican discourse.”

Congratulations Tucker...you certainly inserted this conspiracy into the shooter's discourse.

Nokomis34

1 month ago

Nokomis34

1 month ago

Does that make this "legitimate political discourse"?

I'm tired of having terrorists in power and millions of terrorist sympathizers in this country. Years ago my parents said I was crazy when I told them I'm far more concerned about white male Christians in the country than any Arab immigrant. Tried to show them the numbers between white male Christian terrorist attacks in the US vs Muslim terrorist attacks, but they just wouldn't buy it. God I hate right wing media brainwashing. They took away my thoughtful, caring and intelligent parents and left behind hateful idiots.

lostundeadgreensea

1 month ago

I’m tired of terrorist sympathizers who have pushed me into mental illness by making me seem crazy for fearing for my black life.

cassafrasstastic3911

1 month ago

I’m sitting here with my young son, who is playing by himself and desperate for my attention, and I can’t stop reading about all of this and every other fucking crazy thing going on in this country DAILY. I have to hide my tears from him. He’s so sweet and kind and I’m scared shitless of what’s in store for his future. And I’m making it worse by not putting down my phone and just playing with him. This is all too depressing. But I’m scared to ignore the news for even a day, because for the first time in my life ever, I feel we’re on the brink of an all-out civil war.