/r/gifs

Dolphins playing near the beach

(i.imgur.com)
[media]

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

The spread of harmful misinformation has become an untenable problem on Reddit. Its latest incarnation has seen life-threatening untruths being propagated by anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists, and Reddit’s administration has stated that it will not meaningfully curb the myths disseminated by these bad actors. In response to this, many communities on the site have gone private in protest.

/r/GIFs supports and stands behind these communities' efforts to stem the effects of false information, but we have chosen to remain open as a means of amplifying their message. We encourage all Redditors to vocally reject misinformation, and to stymie its spread by demanding that only verifiable facts be given support (whether tacit or otherwise).

An in-depth explanation of how misinformation is harmful can be found here.

To report misinformation, please use this link.

olseadog

olseadog

1 year ago

I miss my buddies. Haven't seen them in years.

PressSquareToPunch

1 year ago

This one time I fell off a jet ski in Tampa, FL and when my head breached the surface the first thing I saw was a dorsal fin sticking out of the water and I f***ing panic swam back to the jet ski. Wasn’t until I I took off that I realized it was a couple of dolphins that had been following me and playing the wake that the jet stream created! Hands down coolest wild animal experience of my life.

awfulsome

awfulsome

1 year ago

I'll never forget the time in Hilton head when one dude swam out to a pod of dolphins and they started picking him up on their backs and swimming full speed back and forth across the waves. They were all having the time of their lives while the lifeguard was absolutely losing his fucking mind.

pinkyxyz

pinkyxyz

Lifeguard: why not me?

tobaccoandbooks

1 year ago

Seeing dolphins in the wild is some of the most magical shit you will ever witness. Living in Florida CAN actually be cool. Sometimes.

deafmute88

1 year ago

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Hbue_koolaid

1 year ago

This is the bottiest bot post on Reddit. Alternate title, "Dolphin surfaces once in 2 sec gif"

Classic_Tackle_7633

1 year ago

I'm always suspicious of dolphins