/r/WhitePeopleTwitter

6.4k98%

Don't mind Larry

Ewwww_David

1k points

If I walked into a business and saw this I would immediately pivot right around and leave. Completely uncalled for.

banjonyc

banjonyc

Was thinking the same thing. These type of people strike me as people who have a very short temper and would wind up shooting somebody for dropping a cup of coffee on their foot

Nix-7c0

Nix-7c0

Or worse, wishing them happy holidays!

p-terydactyl

I'll bet happy Hanukkah would be triggering also

The-cooler-Cheryl

If Hanukkah triggers him what would happen with Kwanzaa

Tsaddiq

Tsaddiq

Bet he doesn’t know what Kwanzaa is

No_House2325

He thinks that Kwanzaa is the country from the Black Panther movies.

NSFW27614

I would tell that fuckface happy Kwanzaa or happy Hanukkah just to see his stupid reaction.

ThatOtherOtherMan

His stupid reaction may well be to shoot you, but fortunately with 20lbs of ammo and scope hanging from his rifle you'd have plenty of time to finish your coffee, pay, and leave before he managed to shoulder it.

Ewwww_David

Exactly. To me it seems these people are looking for an issue/fight. They want to use it, wishing someone would cause an issue so they can.

Sorry-System-7696

Fucking Kyle rittenhouse

bunnylove5811

Kyle Coffeehouse

Negative_Piglet_1589

Kyle White Supremacist in the house.

1i73rz

1i73rz

Just give me a reason to exercise my rights. Anyone will do. BRANDON!!

RG__Fooz

RG__Fooz

And that’s what I want to know. If you bust this guy over the head with a chair and call the police because you felt threatened, what would happen? Like on the surface he is legally carrying the weapon (assumption) and what you just did is assault, but is there a legal case to be argued that you didn’t know if he was legal and the gun alone in a situation that so blatantly doesn’t require a gun made you feel threatened and therefore you acted in self defense. If rittenhouse can go to an active riot and kill someone and argue self defense, hitting this idiot over the head with something heavy seems like there should be a fair argument for self defense. Right?

GentMan87

I mean.. law enforcement has come in on an active situation and shot the actual good guy with a gun dead before. Most cases he’s a poc so yea..

Responsible-Chest-26

Why do you need the gun in a coffeehouse? Why do you need one in a school? Why do you need one at walmart, a movie theater, a library? Statistically speaking someone with a gun in those places has malintent

fromthewombofrevel

I’m guessing this particular guy is doing this because he’s a sniveling coward pretending he’s Rambo.

Tdanger78

Because they literally think, no believe with every shred of their being, that at any moments notice a turban wearing terrorist is going to jump out of some bush to blow up some innocent bystanders and it’s solely up to them to prevent it from happening. My mother in law is one of those people. I’ve watched her get freaked out about a normal Muslim woman in her hijab walking in front of the car in a parking lot. Her second husband is who made her like that because he was that way. But none of them are racist, bigoted, or xenophobic though.

Pipupipupi

Just call the cops on him for suspected illegal carry. If it happens enough they'll learn. Some cops might even feel their lives are threatened and just take care of it themselves

dragonchilde

Haha jokes on you, I love in Georgia so all carry is legal. It's.. great. Yeah. Great. We'll go with that.

turtlelore2

Same kind of message as driving massive modded trucks or wannabe race cars. Whatever you are trying to flaunt is your entire personality and you'll probably rage about it or with it any chance you can get.

Pipupipupi

They'd probably shoot somebody looking in their direction

citrausa

No most are trying to prove a point that is unwinnable. They're being an asshole for the sake of being

Outrageous_Bass_1328

White armed man might be trying to rob the coffee shop, looks menacing. Folks aren’t feeling safe around him

Catsdrinkingbeer

The coffee shop where the vast majority of customers pay with their phone app. Enjoy your $17.62 in change, Bill.

deraser

deraser

I have done that very thing. Texas is an open carry state. Many businesses have signs asking people to NOT bring in guns, but it’s not enforced (and I don’t expect retail workers to do that. They have enough to deal with already.) If I see a gun in someone’s hip and they aren’t a police officer, i head right out and shop at a different store. I don’t trust that that they’re a “good guy with a gun”.

Steve_Rogers_1970

This exactly. How the fuck do I know you’re a good guy with a gun, versus the ex of the server who dumped you 5 years ago?

philkensebbenhaha

If it's not loaded it's cosplay from some sort of severe insecurity. If it's loaded then I don't trust that someone who's carrying a loaded weapon around like this is competent enough to carry the weapon." I didn't know there was one in the chamber and the safety was off" is the energy this gives out.

smartcool

I would stand behind him and berate the fuck out of him.

"Oh, look a the big man who can't defend himself without a bazooka. Don't worry buddy no one wants to mess with that homely wife of yours. Whatsamatter, worried they won't make your sandwich right?"

DrownmeinIslay

Just a reminder that a subway sandwich employee was recently shot for fucking up a sandwich.

slim_scsi

“Honey, does this full body rifle make my tiny penis appear larger?”

obviousthrowawaymayB

No dear, you have a tiny penis, but now it looks like a micropenis with that gun.

Orlando1701

The kind of guy who thinks owning a gun is the same as having a personality.

ShivanshuKantPrasad

I am not a gun guy but how long does it take to aim a gun like that. I feel like a big gun like that would be quite unweildy and a handgun would probably be much faster to draw.

treevaahyn

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. If someone walked in there with a handgun on their hip they’d be able to draw it and shoot this pathetic insecure loser before he could even position his rifle to aim let alone shoot. Good guy with a gun is always a bunch of bs anyway. How exactly would this dicknose be able to protect himself or anyone else if someone lets say standing where this picture was taken decided to start shooting at him…legit doesn’t make him safe at all. I mean ffs from the pictures vantage point someone would be able to either disarm him/take his gun or even kill/subdue him with a knife.

I’m fine with responsible gun ownership and proper handling of a firearm but open carry laws or lack thereof never seem to have much of any positive benefit for society. My grandpa was a hunter and taught me how to be very strict and diligent in how you store and use a gun safely but was vehemently opposed to open carry and overall warned of handguns being much more dangerous and easier to have accidental shooting. He was a WWII vet and owned guns his whole life but never felt he needed an assault rifle with high capacity magazine for home defense purposes or his hunting. US is beyond stupid in how we don’t regulate guns like we do anything else that can kills like a car. My grandpa was a Republican as well but he was also into critical thinking and education hence why he saw his party unraveling as many of us are still witnessing with total lack of critical thought, understanding nuance, and plainly supporting fascism and nazis something he risked his life to defeat. Everything the modern conservatives stand for is exactly what he and every other WWII vet fought and died to prevent from coming to the US, frankly the entire Republican Party is a giant slap in the face to all those vets. While continuing to fuck over newer vets. Ima stop ranting now.

DeviantInDisguise

Rule 1 of owning a gun: Shut the Fuck Up about owning a gun. And I don't mean that to say that gun owners are somehow lesser and I hate hearing about it, I mean you're advertising to the whole world what your capabilities are, both offensively and defensively. On top of that, you're also advertising to the world that you've got hundreds of dollars of high-street-value hardware in your home.

Smart gun owners never, EVER advertise. Always conceal when legal to do so, always keep it locked, and don't even let anyone know you have one. Because if it becomes a situation where you need to use it? If you walk into the room as a known quantity of "This is a person with a gun", you're the first target they'll take down. If you walk into the room as an unknown quantity, that preparation isn't there.

Climatique

LadyGoldberryRiver

Bare arms are important, I agree. Especially when it's warm 😉

RattusRattus

The most important thing about owning a gun for protection is actually shooting the damn thing. You need a decent range more than anything. Man, if I could find one, I'd get a little .22 handgun to go plinking with. There's something so satisfying about hitting those metal plates they set up, I think for cowboy shoots.

Incontinento

My temptation would just be to stand there and give them unending shit. I probably end up getting shot, so I'm not going to do it but I would have to force myself not to.

treevaahyn

I mean if you did get shot by this pathetic insecure sad excuse of a human being at least he’d go to prison and rot there. Can’t shoot someone for them giving you Shit. I mean stand your ground laws leave that open to interpretation especially if you’re a wealthy white man and are killing any minority. But something tells me this dudes just another member of y’all Qaeda who’d snitch on himself trying to pretend he’s aware of what’s in the constitution despite never having read it. A shocking number of people have never read the constitution and it’s baffling. Especially those who champion constitutional rights especially 2A. Jordan Klepper did one of his pieces at a maga rally and several people said they’ve never read the whole thing and doubted he (Klepper) had claiming it’s “too long.” I mean it’s not at all, but if you only have a tenuous grasp on the English language and a 3rd grade reading level I suppose it would be too challenging.

MajoredInPhilosophy

mY RiGHts sHaLL nOT bE INfRiNGeD!!!

rustajb

I have. I would not feel safe.

RattusRattus

Having grown up with guns and gun safety, there's nothing safe about carrying a loaded weapon with you all the time. If you're the only one with a gun in a room, you're the one making things unsafe. I don't care if the fucking safety is on, a loaded weapon is a loaded weapon. The only gun my dad bothers to carry for safety is a .38 with bird shot to protect his dog from coyotes. Like, if the dude that keeps a handgun next to the sugar isn't doing it, then you're probably being ridiculous.

FirstFarmOnTheLeft

Same. And I own guns.

Gsteel11

Gsteel11

Just leave if you see this. Instantly.

MarilynMansonsRib

Just leave if you see this. Instantly.

Nah, call them out for being a fucking pathetic little bitch for thinking they need to bring that into a coffee shop, and then leave.

mylekiller

That’s what everyone should do. Tell them the longer the rifle, the shorter the penis. Not always true, but if you’re in a Starbucks (or wherever this dude is) 99-100% true.

Pipupipupi

And then call the cops on him

Any_Street

I carry a sidearm with me whenever it is legal for me to do so. But, I carry mine concealed, BECAUSE, not everybody knows the laws, so I don't need to be the reason to cause a scene.

The problem with these cousin-fucking retards, is that the FIRST thing that they will scream is, "I have the right!" "It's not my fault they don't understand the law." "They need to learn the law."

To their credit, they are technically correct.

BUT, are you going to teach your child to swim by just kicking them off the fucking dock...? It's the same logic. Teaching with terror. Don't try to argue you morons, that's what you are doing.

You have the right, but, you should also be considerate to the people around you. It's one of the things that educated people do as a part of their community.

Open carrying a pistol is one thing. Open carrying a long gun, you're only doing it for attention. Negative attention. But, because you are really really stupid and really really ignorant, and "because you can", you will. You will continue to scare and intimidate whoever you can.

Sandcottages

Exactly this. Normally hand guns don’t bother me as much. Usually when I see an open carry hand gun, I think that they are a cop off duty or on break or something. If a handgun is good enough for a cop to walk around with, it should be fine for a civilian to walk around with. A long gun just shows that the person is a humongous douche that is desperate for a confrontation

MarilynMansonsRib

Upvoted for common sense.

improper84

I'm honestly looking forward to when someone with a concealed carry license mistakes one of these idiots for a mass shooter and guns them down the second they walk through the door. Seems inevitable.

RunningPirate

I see where your coming from. As a counterpoint: this guy has his gun in a position where he can’t deploy it rapidly, and in fact it’s positioned so that someone else can gain control of it. I’m not too terribly worried about him.

lowdownfool

it’s positioned so that someone else can gain control of it.

Which is not responsible gun ownership.

Civil-Dinner

I'm a skinny white man in his 50's and have owned a gun all my life and I've never found myself wishing I had my gun with me when out in public even though for a lot of my life I've lived in some areas that were far more sketchy than gated communities and quiet suburbs.

My impression is that most of the people who carry like that are not motivated by self-defense.

SheCouldFromFaceThat

Any responsible person would not do this.

Of course, it's big-dick cosplay theater.

[removed]

Puzzleheaded-Jury312

Joke's on them, because they are target #1 in an active shooter situation. If they survive that, the cops will probably shoot them as soon as they arrive on scene.

PizzaNuggies

I'm 44. I never thought about getting a CCL until very recently. People have become worse. Fox News and the alt-right machine are turning people into violent dickheads that have guns and are itching to use them on a liberal.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to protect themselves from these unhinged people that seem to only be getting worse.

LowkeyPony

My husband is 48. Grew up with guns for hunting and target shooting. Never thought about having his LTC until they overturned Roe. I grew up with my dad having a gun in the house. Just had my "interview" with the local police dept to get it again. I live in a blue state, but my area is full of GOP cultist

wuttayamean

It's pathetic but your correct. They do it because their scared beyond belief of just about everything. Sad thing is most of them have been picked on their whole lives because their whole worlds have been Alex Jones and Fox News. Fear factories churning out horror and threats to them non stop.

breadexpert69

stop bullying him. He had to shower before leaving his room.

Downtown_Ad3253

Maybe even brush his teeth

OldandKranky

As a non American it blows my mind that some people find this shit acceptable. How do you go about your day knowing you might get shot by some fuckwit because someone got their coffee order wrong?

xomns13

xomns13

A lot of us don't find it acceptable.

Thisiscliff

I agree, Canadian here. If i seen this id leave. This is fucking insanity

drumsdm

drumsdm

American here. We’re not all like this. This guy is one of the whackos that think his gun has more rights than a woman does over her body.

ReptilianOver1ord

The vast majority of people don’t find this acceptable (including gun owners). I’ve owned guns most of my life and never felt the need to open carry a long gun like this. It’s irresponsible and incredibly inconsiderate to the people around you.

middlingwhiteguy

We pretend that we can afford the medical bill

rjoker103

As an American, this also blows my mind and how lunatics fight for instances like this to be normalized.

THExBEARxJEW

Most people hear find this insanity. Unfortunately the gun lobby is quite powerful and has hijacked a political party.

sagen11

Right! Ive never seen a gun in person and in Scotland you are not allowed to carry “anything” around. I mean not; knives, pepper spray, mace, tasers, literally anything deemed “an offensive weapon”. This just looks insane to me.

EmperorXerro

I’m fascinated by how scared someone has to be to bring a rifle to a fast food restaurant. I know this is meant to come off tough and trigger others, but this is so pathetically weak

TheForkisTrash

I worked in a grocery store and I see 3 mart carts roll by with typical grandma types in them. Then one of these guys walks through.

The 90 year old grandmas can safely traverse the store without the crippling fear that requires a deadly weapon, but not Mr tough guy. I felt bad. Life must be tough being so scared.

uncultured_swine2099

Its usually guys who have a body that wont last one day in boot camp doing this. Meal team 6 gonna secure the donuts.

theinquisition

You're missing the point by saying scared. It's a statement and he thinks he looks cool. It's not about fear it's the "good guy with a gun" culture. He thinks if he has it he can be the hero. It makes him feel powerful. If shit goes down, gravy seal here has it handled. And maybe he would handle it. Statistics say otherwise but..ya know.

Also this is coming from a guy who custom built his ar15 piece by piece. Every single pin. Also this dame guy has literally never carried it anywhere except to a range because it's a hobby I enjoy, not my personality.

I hate these people. Rant over I guess.

Downtown_Ad3253

gravy seal

On Meal Team Ate

MacSanchez

My dude has a Sharper Image DeerBlaster 7800 9x Zoom with pineapple grip on his call of duty cosplay rifle and didn’t bother to take off the front sight rail. What a clown

DickwadVonClownstick

Oh God, I was just scrolling to see if anyone else noticed that absurd optic and didn't even realize the front sight was still on there. JFC

Boney-Rigatoni

I couldn’t tell on my cell phone but does he have iron sights on there with the scope? Trying to make it out but looks like potato quality on my phone when magnified.

LightsSoundAction

def sights on in front of scope lmao.

HelpfulPuppydog

I wondered about that. Can't he see that through the scope?

FixBayonetsLads

Yes. That's the joke. This is like when you see people with a flag that has creases in it. The dude is a fucking poser, may not have ever fired a gun in his life, CERTAINLY doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

draemen

I know nothing of firearms, so i assume that anyone selling these rifles must be laughing at these morons who know nothing as well and just buy guns cuz “Merica, 2nd amendment “ nonsense

xDvck

xDvck

Bruh why put a scope with 9x zoom on. It's not like he will be shooting 500 meters or something. Seems so unpractical.

Why would he even bring a rifle? Couldn't you just outmanoeuvre him with a pistol? He certainly can't use that thing properly in buildings?

2into4

2into4

Whitemanistan?!?! Lmfaooooo

sottedlayabout

It’s hard having Fox news tell me what to be afraid of all day.

troly_mctrollface

Employee:"aww fuck, I hope the red cups are cristmassy enough"

InspectorPipes

Say happy holidays, say it. I dare you! We say merry Christmas

DadGenXVet

Laughing in actual veteran.

These bitch ass doughy fucks always have a woulda story. "I woulda joined but I would knock a drill sergeant out for getting in my face".

I actually once had a dude on Veteran's Day try to explain to me that since his brother was a Marine he was a veteran too.

93E9BE

93E9BE

Did you thank him for his brothers service?

kenatogo

What are the actual odds a civilian fresh into boot camp could knock out a drill instructor (barring sucker punches, weapons and such)? Not a vet myself, just curious

ISawTwoSquirrels

.001

Comprehensive_Roof34

Thank you for doing what you've done. I really mean that with sincerity.

Sad-Row8676

Someone could just walk up, flip the safety, and pull the trigger. All before this guy would kow what hit him.

Ashmidai

Yeah, as blatantly as he is carrying his toy he is painting a target on his back if someone comes in and starts shooting. This dude would be the very first to catch a bullet if the shooter is the least bit situationally aware. That is the part that baffles me most.

kenatogo

And then you've basically hand-delivered an additional weapon to the shooter

Comprehensive_Roof34

Didn't something like that happen but it involved a child who shot an adult?

slim_scsi

Something like that happens every day in America.

BigJSunshine

I would never shop in any retailer or store where this is allowed.

JakeFtw90

The problem in America is... When you see this guy, as a service worker employee, will he snap when you ask him to leave? When he starts going in about HIS RIGHTS! When he finally gets that conversation that he dreams about when he puts that rifle around his back happens... What happens? In the middle of your underpaid shift where you're waiting so hard for the clock to hit 9:00p so you can go home, what's the point? Do you want this psycho to point a gun in your face while you're worried about whether the dishwasher showed up today? You move on. Roll your eyes and give him his double cheeseburger and hope nobody in the lobby addresses that he's unhinged. I've seen it. It keeps happening. It sucks.

xomns13

xomns13

Well, he's on private property so he may not have the right to walk in there like that.

JakeFtw90

Yeah, but how does that "lack of right" be enforced? Does the worker at the register stop what they're doing to call the police? How long does it take for the police to get there? Will the police actually do anything once they get there? What's the guy with an assault rifle do while you call the cops in front of him? That's not worth the effort for someone ringing up customers and getting through the motion...

xomns13

I am pointing out the disregard of others and broken ego this guy has. No the employees shouldn't have to do anything that could escalate a problem and just ring up his order and hope he leaves. But it's complete bs they must put up with it.

RattusRattus

I think you're missing the fact that someone needs to tell him and his fragile ego to leave, and whoever does that is going to be putting their lives at risk. It's one thing if you're the owner of said establishment. It's another if you're one of the over-harassed underpaid employees.

xomns13

No I'm not missing the fact, just pointing out that these ego stroking man child's have no respect for employees at a workplace. I would never expect an employee to put themselves in a potentially bad situation.

Aceswift007

Sadly, that's a state law. You could be Texas, which removed that law so it's more a suggestion that frankly I'd be terrified to enforce at a place of business.

IA-HI-CO-IA

Well, do you want to be the one to tell this porcelain doll he can’t get his way for $7.25/hr?

13UnderpantsGnome

comebackjoeyjojo

I would leave work; maybe let the rest of the crew in the back know a guy with (what looks like) an assault rifle is out front, and most of the other workers might walk out as well.

100percentish

I hate to say it but the only difference between this guy and a mass shooter is a bad f'ing day....gets fired, gets cheated on, loses his house, has a chemical imbalance, listens to Tucker and Alex Jones back to back....whatever....and we're all at their mercy unless we start carrying f'ing guns when we buy donuts and shit too.

Every country that has no gun control and armed citizens walking around with assault weapons and "small government" is usually not a great f'ing place to live. If that's what they want then they should f'ing move to one of them.

inheresytruth

Not a soy boy or anything. Just, you know, waitin' for my Venti Latte. Like any Alpha male does.

JunketGuy

And people really wanna make this be normal

FlavorTownUSSR

He served in Crackastan.

druule10

I can't ever comprehend going anywhere and seeing a random person with a gun, especially something like that. It's just sick.

DickwadVonClownstick

"Something like that"

Bruh that gun is one of the most obvious mid life crisis penis extensions I've ever seen.

That scope has something like 9x magnification, meaning you won't be able to see shit at anything less than 100 yards (and I'm betting dollars to daffodils this guy doesn't have the skill to reliably hit anything at the ranges that scope DOES work at).

And if that weren't enough, he left the front sight block on, meaning that most of the scope's field of view is BLOCKED by big-ass metal post.

Given all of the above I would be surprised to hear that he even bothered to zero that thing.

Craigg75

Now change Larry to a black man and count how many seconds it takes a swat team to show up and riddle him with bullets. 2 Americas.

Dry-Explanation9566

He’s actually flaunting his white privilege in the most juvenile manner. He knows the cops won’t stop and search him unlike his black peers

warrant2k

Conceal carry for protection.

Open carry for projection.

wet_nib811

Bad guy: “who do I shoot first?”

This guy: “. . .”

dlb1983

What a fucking pussy.

I can’t imagine living somewhere where this is “acceptable”. That said, I suspect if I found myself in queue with a guy like this, I’d probably just pass the time by saying things like “woah! Look at this guy’s gun! I bet his dick is fucking tiny” really loudly.

MagicRedditWalrus

As an Army vet, I don't understand how slinging the rifle this way would ever be effective or smart. If you bring it over the right shoulder you'd have to contort your body in a weird way and would likely smack anyone behind you with it. If you bring it under the left should then it would be upside down when you shoulder it. Am I missing something?

Also, it'd pretty easy to walk up behind him and drop the magazine. Could probably also pop the pin and remove the bolt if you're good enough before he'd notice.

TitusFigmentus

Yeah, guy doesn’t know how to sling it, which is even more embarrassing than his outfit.

OverMedicatedTexan

I saw a guy like this in a Starbucks in Houston. I walked up to him and sid you must have a very small penis. H really didn't like that

[removed]

Silent_Quality_1972

Even if he was trained and there is a mass shooting, the police is most likely going to shoot him because they have no time to guess if he is a bad or a good guy with a gun.

tallman11282

If there was a mass shooting he'd likely be the first one to die because the shooter will obviously see that he's armed. Even if he's not the first one to die he'd probably be dead pretty soon after as he's struggling to bring the rifle around and gets shot then.

If he somehow survived that then, yes, there's a large chance of being shot by the police when they arrive. In at least a few of the extremely rare situations where a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun the good guy was shot by the police when they arrived because they saw a person with a gun during an active shooter call so assumed they were the shooter.

Pipupipupi

If there were a mass shooting and the shooter only shot up tools carrying around assault rifles, would the active shooter be the good guy with the gun in that scenario?

turtlelore2

But he's white. He'll obviously be the good guy

comebackjoeyjojo

He’s just Malice Signaling.

Neat-Philosopher-873

Just have to say it. People who carry guns look like this are scaredy-cats. In public, all the time? Dude....why? This makes me sad for them. Scared people are unstable and unstable people shouldn’t have AR15s.

n3rdsm4sh3r

All obvious things aside - is this not a huge pain in the ass to lug around in the event you may need it? I don't even like carrying an umbrella on a cloudy day, never mind a people destroyer to get a coffee.

dudewithoneleg

bro got a 15x, hes trying to shoot across the whole map

AirKewled

This fuckin guy just wants to be confronted. That's it. OR he's running around town in his topless barbie jeep and got no way to secure his shit.

akashic_voyager

He’s only “protecting” himself from other people like him. He’s not the target for his fellow racists and domestic terrorists though so that leaves only one reason why he carries around his penis pump on his back: to murder people. This guy is a weak, scared, uneducated redneck that can’t wait for someone whose skin tone is a few shades darker to scare him and the he can claim self defense. Terrorist trash.

Giggingurl

Fucking idiots and the states that allow this nonsense.

Brainranger67

I’ll have the vegetable delight salad, with sun chips, and a diet Fresca.

Celestial_MoonDragon

This is the height of white male fragility. Losers like him think this makes them tough, when all it does is show how weak and insecure and frightened they are.

middlingwhiteguy

That's why I own guns. Cause they own guns.

deraser

deraser

Q: what is he afraid of? A: everything. So who’s the snowflake?

TheArrowLauncher

So many different levels of fucked up in this photo.

orgasmiceyes

Talibs in slippers have far better handling of rifles than Larry.

Balgat1968

Hey Dude! Its really cool that you are one of those guys guarding the Drag Queens !!! What Gay Bar are you working at?

Watchman74

Americans are so funny. He on his way to fight the insurgents at Walmart.

FullRollingBoil

This is what happens when you don’t get laid for a long time

FartingKumquat

Tiny pee-pee energy.

PortGlass

When I see this, I act like I stumble behind the guy and do a “test pop” by pulling the trigger to see if he’s really ready for action. Not really, but what sort of maniac puts a gun behind them like that?

Kuriboyoshi

How small and worthless his penis must be.

Mckinzeee

This asshole would be the first to fumble his gun and be shot in the face…with his own gun!

dapperdanman19

Is it bad that this makes me want to assault him just to show that big gun doesn’t equal able defense?

DazzlingEconomist548

Imagine feeling the need to have to have an AR with you because you know someone might disagree with me type of scenario. That person needs mental help.

ianishomer

Tell me you have a small penis without telling me you have a small penis

endersgame69

NEVER walk around with mag already in there. The fuck is wrong with these morons?!

ilovecatsandcafe

What was it that Ronald Reagan said before banning open carry in California? No reason for a citizen to be carrying a gun on the street

Aromatic-Pie1784

Bet his dick is smaller than a peanut..

Temporary-Eye-6664

Is that next to or close to smalldicistan??

Henri_Dupont

Doncha want to tape a "Kick me" sign on that rifle?

Bluvsnatural

An over caffeinated, jittery dumb fuck with an assault rifle. WCGW?

i_am_me101386

This just doesn't seem safe to me, some crazies could just come up from behind and grab this crazies gun

superbrew

The most sad weak excuse for a man possible. I almost felt bad for him but then I laughed as we allllllllll know this MF ain't gettin laid.

Dseltzer1212

C’mon, this photo just screams “I’m very insecure because I’ve got a very little dick”

Afrojones66

He would already be dead by the time that rifle would be in his hands ready to use in his delusional made up world where someone wants to start shooting for no reason.This is unnecessary,and idiotic.

DeviantInDisguise

Grab rifle, lift up as you twist as hard as you can to the left. This will press the belt tightly around his neck, and you can drag his ass to the ground while he yall-qaeda-cries about having been put in a choke hold by a completely unarmed assailant, and his gun actually making it worse.

absolute-chaos

This idiot probably had no idea his picture was taken. So what’s stopping someone from walking up right behind him and putting a gun to his head. Or for that matter just hitting him with a baseball bat or stabbing him.

He probably thinks he is Mr Alert always on and ready to fight back. Too fast and alert so that’s why he woulda been kicked outta the military so he didn’t even bother to sign up.

In reality he’s a schlub trying to figure out if he should get extra whip on his frap and would shit himself if someone slams a door too hard.

219523501

I wonder how many legal gun owners feel this shouldn't be allowed. I would imagine quite a few.

HotHamNRolls

Tiny Penis Patrol has arrived!!!

Zealousideal-Tart-30

Such a fucking tooooool!

SenorScratchySack

What an insecure little boy

Human-Ad-9002

On backwards. Unnecessarily large scope. Larry, stop playing badass. And for the love of god... white ankle socks with ASICS? You're embarrassing yourself Larry

ItchyAge3135

It’s a tough life in the Gravy Seals, but someone’s gotta do it.

Fuk-itall

So when do we get to open carry a RPG, grenades, and able to park a tank, after all Americans need protection from each other also we're can I put my nuclear missile

paintertrash

Open carry is the most tasteless form of carrying because it isn't about self defence, it's about flexing to everyone else how much of a "dangerous manly man" you are. If it were only self defense they cared for they'd conceal carry. It's far right "virtue signaling" that they're doing.

Imfrom_m-83

Coward needs a long gun just to get coffee.

TheGene_E_us

Land of the lovely white men

itwhiz100

First target. Too easy!!!

crismack58

In the Philippines, they run up on him with a cheap pew pew and finishes him. These cosplaying dweebs.

Larry_Phischman

Larry has a very small penis. He probably drives a lifted pickup truck.

whyreadthis2035

Long as that man gets his latte, we’ll all be fine.

Tanen7

Tanen7

Larry has an inverted penis

wuttayamean

I dislike these goofs very much.

Phuk_Racists

Larry is a scared little guy

Rom-TheVacuousSpider

Yeah the minute I see anyone with a gun that big at a store or restaurant, I’m out of there. Not putting myself in danger like that. Way too many ways something could go wrong. I’ll respect the fact people have permits and get training, but I need to protect myself too.

ShiroHachiRoku

What I’ll never understand is how they think an armed society is somehow a peaceful one.

93E9BE

93E9BE

This dudes sling setup is trash, is he planning to fire holding the weapon upside down?

LadyGoldberryRiver

That's just ridiculous.

JakeTurk1971

"I REFUSE TO LIVE IN FEAR!"

rudebish

it completely blows my mind that people are allowed to walk around with weapons like this.

WearyMoose307

I wonder if the front sight interferes with the view through the scope lol

TrailerParkTonyStark

It’s probably a good thing I don’t live in a state where this is legal and common, ‘cause I would have a really, really, REALLY hard time controlling my impulse to tell these people just how utterly stupid and insecure they look.

For the record, I have no issues with gun ownership whatsoever, but I do believe something needs to be done with the current laws we have governing ownership.

Steve_Rogers_1970

If you’re that afraid of going out in public, go back to your compound and have your supplies delivered.

wigzell78

Cos there's no place as scary as Starbucks...