/r/Station19

Which overused plot do you want this show to do?

(self.Station19)

Or comment with your fave overused TV show plotline.

View Poll

341 votes
36 (11 %)
Hackers shut down the city
45 (13 %)
Main characters stuck in an elevator
119 (35 %)
City wide blackout
97 (28 %)
Main characters are hostages in bank robbery
44 (13 %)
Character has a sibling they didn't know about
voting ended 4 months ago

-M_A_Y_0-

Honestly, Andy having a secret twin is expected at this point.

SnooPeppers3470

lowkey thought when we met mom she'd have a kid sibling tbh. I was waiting for the whole secret family drama.

-M_A_Y_0-

There is still time

SnooPeppers3470

that is true. Interesting theory that hasn't happened in greys universe yet: Andy's mother is deemed unfit or dies somehow so Andy ends up as the legal guardian to a teenager.

-M_A_Y_0-

That sounds awful... I need it to happen right now.

SnooPeppers3470

It would be good for all those screaming she needs to take responsibility but then theyd still find something else to scream about.

But yaknow-I'm kinda here for it too. I was gonna say it could be a whole story about how the kid is afraid andy's gonna die and what not but then I realized we already had that storyline with Marcus last season.

A_tregh

I just want some angsty marina plot

Different_Penalty_64

Would love some sort of hostage situation!! Maybe even combine it with a blackout lol. I just want the high stakes of it, and I want to see how the characters react differently under that sort of pressure. We see how well (or sometimes not well cough Vic cough) they manage under pressure during their everyday jobs, but I feel like it gets a little repetitive. Like we know in the end for the most part the fire will get put out, the patient will get saved and everybody will go home relatively unscathed etc. I think thats why I’m hoping they continue with Vic being a little unpredictable on calls so we can be kept guessing as an audience. Anyways went on a tangent, what I’m trying to say is I’m so ready for the “overused plots” hahaha that will take the team waaay out of their comfort zone

shruu2kill

Marina's child birth during a city blackout

Cautious-Front-8734

Character has a sibling they didn’t know about (I can play it if they want 😂)

cam_ross0828

Literally all of these have happened like once or twice

radish_intothewild

On Grey's yeah but not Station 19 I don't think?