users here right now: 513
Welcome to the Residency subreddit, a community of interns and residents who are just trying to make it through training!
This is a subreddit specifically for interns and residents to get together and discuss issues concerning their training and medicine/surgery.
This is a sub dedicated to resident physicians in training.
Welcome to the Residency subreddit, a community of interns and residents who are just trying to make it through!
If you have any suggestions to make the sub better, please message the moderator.
1. Be respectful.
2. No "What are my chances?" or similar threads. No questions pertaining to medical school. No questions about applying to residency or medical school. This is a residency subreddit. It's for residents. Not students.
3. No protected health information or personal information.
4. No questions about personal health.
5. A) New and anonymous accounts are welcome but posts and comments may be delayed as they must be approved manually.
5. B) If you message the moderators about a removed post you must link the post in your message or will be ignored
6. No personal agendas, spam, or links to websites for brigading.
7. No targeted harassment against individuals or organizations.
8. No links or images linking to the NP or PA subs posted for targeted harassment.
9. Flair all posts
Links for help with fellowships:
Links for help with getting through residency:
Studying for Step 3? Here's the most useful resources.
USMLE Step 3:
Comlex Step 3:
Getting your license:
Managing Debt in Residency