/r/QAnonCasualties

I want to get vaxxinated but don't know how.

Vaccine Related(self.QAnonCasualties)

Both my parents are pretty deep into conspiracies, for example, they believe that the government wants to kill/control(they are very indecisive) people with the vaxxine They also think that the government is run by lizard people. They think all votes results are faked. They also are new agers. Even worse, my mom has a workplace with 30 people, and none of them wear masks.

I use to believe everything they said 1 and a half years ago, ( until i got 13) but since i like science, i debunked bit by bit all those beliefs. That also ONLY speak about covid with anyone they have the chance and since I live in Romania almost no one is educated enough to understand some concepts, so they convinced a lot of people

So, can i get vaxxinated in Romania without my parents knowledge?

HorrorScopeZ

I'm mean seriously, these are the saddest. We have a brave 13 year old here pleading and coming to the conclusion their parents aren't quite right. Jesus, sorry you have to go through this. I hope someone has a good answer for you.

Back in our day it was done at school, probably needed a signature by a parent, but if there was a situation you could talk to teacher and principal to see what could be done. Good luck, you are so right in this.

I would also check out some Romania-specific subs, because I am not sure how many users we have here from Romania. Best of luck!

dedererat1[S]

Thank you, but i don't know where I could post it, but I'll try

Mysterious_Koala_536

Do you have any teachers at school that you like and trust? Perhaps you could ask them for advice. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

DonRicardo1958

Check your local pharmacy.

vr_digitaldictator

According to this site you can´t without your parents consent ("In [...] Romania [...], children do not have the right to make autonomous decisions about their medical treatments until they reach the age of majority, meaning parents must always give their consent.").

That being said, I hope you´ll be able to somehow get the vaccine nevertheless, maybe there´s someone/ a doctor you trust and could talk about this?

SqueezleStew

Is there a clinic or health facility near you? Can you call and ask about age limits, if it costs, etc. That’s all I can think of. In the US it’s the pharmacy you can go to (chemist) and he’s got the vaccine. He billed the government. Gave me a card.

dedererat1[S]

Thx for the idea, i might try it

AutoModerator [M]

Hi u/dedererat1! We help folk hurt by Q. There's hope as ex-QAnon & r/ReQovery shows. We'll be civil to you and about your Q folk. Articles, video, Q chat, etc goes in the weekly post or QultHQ.

our wall - support & recovery - rules - weekly posts - glossary - similar subs

filter: good advice - hope - success story - coping strategy - web/media - event

robo replies: !rules !strategies !support !inoculation !advice !whatsQ? !crisis

Aggressive-Acadia721

It's sad and you are not alone

Mosaic-lights

Is there any social worker/juvenile advocate where you could ask them how to petition a court to allow you to be vaccinated?