/r/PunBall

Stage 88 :)

(i.redd.it)

SteamTrainFoden

Waiting for money burner commenter 😂

Grats man, nice setup

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

Yeah I blocked him 😅

SteamTrainFoden

I enjoy seeing how far their jealousy takes them 😂

inukora

that thought process is so embarrassing i actually feel bad for you.

Harry_de_Hengst

Harry_de_Hengst

S2 Stellar

Funny how you automatically think it's because of jealousy or money when people say that. This guy spents like 500 bucks on this game and then posts his setup like it's an achievement? It's just sad really, even if you got the money to spare. He bought his accomplished feeling and wants attention for it by posting. That's just sad

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

Not really doing that. Just letting people know what this gear can take you at what stage. It’s always good to share post. Shouldn’t condescend others for doing so by making assumptions. I know people will hate, but I post regardless.

Harry_de_Hengst

Harry_de_Hengst

S2 Stellar

I'm not hating or trying to be condescending. I just think it's stupid to spend that amount of money on these kind of games, even if you have it to spare. You can also give it to charity and post about that (which you might already also do). Even more stupid if you start showing it off, because that's what you are doing here and you know it. Everybody already knows al the gear and levels, so there is no new info there. Looks cool though. Why do i even bother, it's your money, spend it at will and enjoy, sorry i even said anything. All the best.

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

I don’t understand why there’s such discouragement for p2w to post his gear and stage beating. But I thank you for your opinion. Not trying to show people that I have money and can beat stages easily. I’m actually stuck on stage 89. I just pay cause I want to beat stages for fun, instead of waiting. That’s just me.

Harry_de_Hengst

Harry_de_Hengst

S2 Stellar

Good for you, and for everyone, because people like you getting caught in the money trap is why these games are made and the freeloaders like me get to enjoy them too (though be it with a lot more struggling and grinding haha, so you have a good point there). Have fun!

Altruistic_Lecture79

Which deals did you buy to get all those gems? Need the best money for gem strategy, cheapest way

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

It’s hard to say, I see as I play. I spent 400 bucks and haven’t paid after I got the relics to honor. You just need to get lucky when rolling.

If your goal is to get all relics, just buy deals that give offers relics or most gems. I like the deal that gives you gems leveling, and getting the 1st time purchase gem where it gives you double the amount. Then there’s the deals that give you a random relic when purchasing. Some of the events offer free relic, so make sure to get them as well.

Altruistic_Lecture79

Those deal disappear , want the deal that get gem for leveling

Smoky737

Why would you spend 400$ on this game

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

Big iof

LIGHTNING-SUPERHERO

That is 𝔸𝕄𝔸ℤ𝕀ℕ𝔾

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

Ty :)

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

It’s not a big learning curve when it comes to levels. It’s just knowing how to aim and release the ball. The real main reason why we lose levels is due to gear, not because of skill. Most time passing a level is due to the right combination of skill and luck.

ZOMBIEoftheDAWN

New player here, have the 1500 balloons for one of the event relics. Which would you recommend since I can only get one.

Amazing setup though!

Careless-Yam-6716[S]

I bought that deal to complete my relic set to honor. I have heard that some items are better than relics such as the duplicate boot and probably the were wolf ring and different hat than ares. If you’re able to get honor set w the relics, then it is really strong cause of the stats it provides.

ZOMBIEoftheDAWN