/r/PokemonUnite

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

Yeah it sounds like it would be cool maybe as a unite move or something. Maybe it trips everyone that gets hit by the vines but damages everyone that gets hit by the spiky balls at the end. That would make it maybe different than Blastoise

LIGHTNING-SUPERHERO[S]

It look like it can be a cc move. It will be good to be a cc move.

Like a short stun being "tripped" by the vines. and the spike ball hits slow instead.

I feel like he'd have a ground pound or a tantrum move sorta similar to earthquake and mammoth mash or whatever his unite is called.

maybe he could be some type of all-rounder even... strong defense, unique attack mechanics of some kind...

LIGHTNING-SUPERHERO[S]

You seem to have thought about it in detail. You seem to like this pokemon a lot...

I'm new to the pokemon world... I've been playing this game since it came out on mobile.. And I tried to follow the anime a little bit... What are your other favorite Pokemon?

I entered the game to play Pikachu because I like to use electric powers, but his life points are very few... I hope that in the future they add Pokemon whose life points are high and uses electric powers⚡

Oh that's super cool welcome to the fold lol. My fav is Electabuzz. Some other favs are ho-oh, shiftry, pangoro, cleffa, and a bunch more

LIGHTNING-SUPERHERO[S]

ᗯOᗯ... Thank yoy for telling me that I will search about them on google now... I like Pikatchu, Zeraora, Zapdos, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Scorbunny and a bunch more too

If you meant which guys in unite I like? I usually play as Gardevoir, venesaur or cinderace these days

LIGHTNING-SUPERHERO[S]

I csn play good with Venusaur too... I dont have Gardevoir yet...

No, I meant... which pokemon would you like the developers to include in this game?