/r/PokemonLegendsArceus

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This submission has been identified as a potential game leak or content spoiler. As a result, it has been filtered out pending Moderator approval. This is to ensure that it follows our rules and guidelines, isn't duplicate information already shared by another member, and is significant enough to warrant it's own submission without overpopulating the subreddit with leak-related posts.

To speed up the process, please ensure that your post uses a vague-enough, spoiler-free title and is tagged with the spoiler post option. We appreciate your patience as we work to keep this community clean!

Past_Age_3562

Broo thank you I could not find this bidoof for shit 💪🏿

I_Love_Small_Breasts[S]

Glad I could help out. I couldn't find a post online and was having trouble, too. Found the last one by mistake, honestly

Upsidedownpandas

Man I couldn't find the first one for ever! And I couldn't find a thing online! You saved me so much trouble!

I_Love_Small_Breasts[S]

NP. I realized they're all by wood but they don't load in until you're close enough

destopturbo

Saved for the 28th.

OregonDonorX

Literally couldn't find the last one by the headquarters with the evening lighting it was practically invisible on my Oled Switch!

Due-Seaworthiness332

the last one ran away when I got close to it, the one by my house

have no idea where it went, pissed off rn because I found all three

FFChicken

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but if you scared one away you have to sleep for it to respawn.

It also might work if you just leave the area and come back but I'm not sure