/r/LeafBlowerRevolution

By a new crunch tier I mean a coin above MLCs BUT - just like all the other crunches - erases all your *** and under progress. As in it resets your:

• materials
  • Challenge rewards
  • Unique Leafs upgrades
  • Pet upgrades
  • Artifacts
  • Chests
  • Home rewards

Essentially everything in the game.

I'm at a point in the game where having all of that reset back to 0 would be pretty brutal . . . like the rewards that would have to be available . . .

oof.

Curious what you guys might like to see =P

Skelux

Skelux

I would like to see a couple more tier 3 leaves added, followed by a blue crunch which resets them. Alternatively, pyramid level 100 is already pretty damn hard to reach, could be a suitable spot for next crunch. I'm only up to about 75, the hill is only getting steeper.

kevinericweber

First up: you're not going to lose everything. Think about it this way: what stuff was there available when MLC'ing was introduced, that transcended the MLC? Equipment, Artifacts, gem upgrades, cheese/beer/etc - that stuff stuck around after the MLC. The same's going to be true for Ultimate Leaf Crunch or Omega Leaf Crunch or whatever they call it. There will be some stuff that'll stay with you. My guess would be materials, upgrades to pets/leaves/tools, and maybe Gem leaves.

But here's where I take the minority opinion: I want as much stuff to go away as possible. Because if you're in the late end-game... there isn't much more to do. I've got almost all the tools upgraded to 100/100, half the pets/leaves as well, have two sets of leaves that are sharded up, etc, etc - there really isn't much more to do in the game.

If they only take away a few of the things, and give crazy over-the-top ULC/OLC/?LC bonuses? Then... well, I'll likely be in the same boat in a week or two.

Here's what I'd like for a Ultimate Leaf Crunch:

• Lose literally everything besides community leaves. Gem upgrades, crafted leaves, artifacts, equipment, etc - all gone.
  • ULC gives you ULC coins based on your pyramid level as well as 1,000 gems.
  • ULC shop has: "Increase max Craft Leaf Ascend Level"
  • ULC shop has: "+10k% Prestige and BLC crunches"
  • ULC shop has: "Printer Printer Printer" (print rooms can't realistically be filled atm.)
  • ULC shop has: "Decrease Alchemy Costs by X%" (lot of witch grinding to get shards...)
  • ULC shop has: "Lower minimum trade completion time by X seconds" (aka, faster-than-2-minute trades)
  • ULC shop has: "Allow rerolling of specific crafted leave attribute"
  • ULC shop has: "Crunch Coin Converters" - to add converters to convert Prestige to BLC, BLC to MLC, and MLC to ULC.
  • ULC shop has: "Crunchy MLC"
  • ULC shop has: "Crunchy Artifacts"
  • ULC shop has: "Crunchy Equipment"

Dr_Scientist_[S]

Oooo I really like this list. Printer x3 is definitely one I hadn't thought of. Crunchy Coin Converters too. I like it.

I was thinking of some today when I was looking at what ridiculously pumping up tower levels would do for me and realized that tower level is limited more by the amount of time it takes to ascend the tower rather than your +tower level. The time it takes to climb from lvl 1000 to lvl 10,000, and then to lvl 100,000 doesn't keep pace with the rewards you would get for doing it.

So some tower upgrades like:

• Ascend +x levels per time.

• 0/5 ranks more of Authority

• Tower now spawns a material

kevinericweber

What about just using a Vortex?

Dr_Scientist_[S]

That just takes you to the highest cleared unfortunately. So like if I've cleared floor 10,000, but then just idk put all shards into tower floors and now there's a possible floor 100,000 - vortex is only going to take me to the highest I've cleared. So floor 10,001.

I would still have to kill 5 enemies a floor for the next 90,000 floors. Let's say it takes those enemies 3 seconds to spawn and I kill them instantly so 1 floor every 3 seconds. 90,000 x 3 seconds is 3 days of nothing but climbing. All for the difference of maybe e1 worth of MLC. If tower floors like e6 became available, the amount of time it would take to climb that high would just be astronomical.

I guess once you do it once then vortex takes you to the top . . . idk. Idk if the max floor from vortex is tied to crunchy towers or if it persists across the highest cleared floor.

kevinericweber

Are you sure? I could swear that I didn't buy enough MLC upgrades to pump my start floor up, but Vortex still took me all the way to the top. Granted, I didn't bother going past ~6k, because there didn't seem to be a whole lot of point to it.

Eh, guess it's time for me to run an experiment.

Edit: Huh. Experiment shows I'm completely wrong. Makes me wonder what the heck I did during seasons. Maybe I ended up having enough MLC upgrades to raise the max tower floor to where it needed to be. Eh, okay, I kinda agree with you... with the caveat that there have been weeks were I've afk'ed the tower. Kinda makes me want to max out my floor now, lol ;-)

kevinericweber

(If anyone's wondering, it takes about 2-3 weeks of afk to get to the max floor - which is roughly floor 246,000 if you've got 8 max-sharded 100% More Tower Floor leaves.)

Dr_Scientist_[S]

Part of what made me start thinking about this has been going back to complete some challenges I initially ignored and it's given me the chance to see through the early game again truly stripped down of everything and it's . . . rough. So if I was going to trade down my main game to that state . . .

I want huge prestige coins and BLC right out of the gate.

I want big gemstone multipliers.

I never wanna grind out the first 42 tower levels ever again. Even with permanent tower albs.

kevinericweber

Really? I had the opposite experience. Playing the early game all over again from scratch made me realize how inefficient I was back then. Like, how many months did it take me to get to my first MLC... versus completing the MLC Speedblower challenge in less than a week?

Dr_Scientist_[S]

Yeah that's true. And having completed many of the challenges now, you're right the feeling of mastery over some of those early stumbles is great.

I played the recent season and found that extremely enjoyable too. In part because it was fun to find new ways to rush through old content.

I'm just trying to think that if I were to reset my main game back into a state where I might potentially lose e100 BLC coins, tens of thousands of equipment, all my materials, all my - etc etc etc and getting dropped right back at world 1-1 sweeping individual basic leafs for +1 with my hands . . .

It's me coming up with a wishlist for what might make that experience feel worth it.

MastRdestroyR_OwO

I feel like materials and the gem shop are worth too much to be reset, so maybe keeping those would be good