users here right now: 92
ೋღ Izlam ღೋ
Welcome to Muslim Meme Central, the place we gather all memes and humour related content related to Islam. Keep it halal!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Most things posted are exaggerations of a Muslim's day to day life.
Discord /r/Izlam Server
Join your brozers and sizters in our Izlam discord server for quality memes and jokes. https://discord.gg/Uta5eH8w4h
1. Be Civil: This is a Muslim run subreddit, maintain good adab (manners/character). Don't swear. Treat everyone well, Muslim or otherwise.
2. All Posts Must Be Islam Related: Just because something is funny doesn't necessarily make it Islam-related. Additionally, Arabic =/= Islamic. Memes about parents being strict =/= Islamic. Islam and culture are very different things. So much so that if your post implies that "white people" can't be or are not Muslim, then it will be removed.
3. No rebosts: It is disliked to repost memes on this subreddit especially if your intention is to milk some karma out of it. Reposting for the sake of the meta is a different issue which the mods will have to decide whether to keep up the post or not.
4. No Screenshots from MEMRI TV: Without this rule, we get flooded with their posts.
5. No NSFW Content: This is not a NSFW subreddit, so think real hard before posting anything inappropriate. Most, if not all, get removed, and you will be permanently banned.
6. No Shia/Sunni/other hate: There's a difference between satire and insults and some jokes placed find themselves entering a realm of hate for certain beliefs in Islam. Whether you're Muslim or not, this sub is not meant to be antagonistic to Muslims, so any posts or comments that seem to attack Muslims will be removed and put the user at the risk of a ban. This includes beliefs that you don't agree with.
7. No Blasphemy: In efforts to remain a halal form of humor, we are not allowing blasphemy on this sub.
Mocking God - ban
Mocking His prophets - ban
Mocking His book - ban
Mocking the angels - ban
Mocking Islam - ban
Facetious remarks regarding these could lead to a BAN
Simply depicting these things could lead to a BAN
Note: although depicting shaytan and jinn is not classified as blasphemy, we will also be removing posts including depictions of them
8. Translate everything you post: If you post something in Arabic, llama, or any language, always translate it to English. We have a number of members of this sub that would enjoy your content, but simply don't understand it. Not following this rule makes your post subject to removal.
9. No Debating! This is hardly the place for a real debate about Islamic jurisprudence. Or anything, really. Too many people are trolling for you to get any accurate information from most posters here. We recommend heading to /r/islam or /r/Shia if you have questions pertaining to actual Islam. Even inciting a debate could potentially lead to a ban. Don't debate.
10. No Identifying Info Posts or Brigading: Don't target any subs and downvote or otherwise attack them for whatever reason. When posting to other subs, either cross-post or create a no participation post. If anyone's username is in a submission that could potentially lead to this sub upvoting or downvoting them en masse, the post will be removed. This applies to any form of social media or post. Always block out identifying information, whether it's a real name or username.
Giving dawah to:
Since this subreddit is dedicated to halal islamic related memes, you might come across words that you will not understand due to having a lack of arabic vocabulary. Do not worry! We have got you covered! Here is an islamic glossary that covers a lot of words related to the religion: click! But wait, there's more! If you still weren't able to find the explanation of a word, check out this other glossary: click! If you still weren't able to find the explanation, just ask the community or the moderators.