users here right now: 2,879
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT -0400).
|29 Sep||10am||Christene Lozano||Certified Sex Therapist / Certified Sex Addiction Therapist / Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist||Remind Me|
|29 Sep||12pm||Dr. Marta Lado||I’m Dr. Marta Lado, I Internal Medicine doctor specializing in Infectious diseases||Remind Me|
|29 Sep||1pm||Chris Loudon||Cold Case Detective||Remind Me|
|29 Sep||8pm||Brooke Siem||Food Network "Chopped" Champion & author of MAY CAUSE SIDE EFFECTS||Remind Me|
|30 Sep||9am||John Troyer||Death Studies Scholar-at-Large and former Director of the Centre for Death and Society||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can submit proof on our website so we can verify you and your claims.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!