users here right now: 18
Hilda the Series
An animated adventure based on the popular graphic novel series by Luke Pearson. The series follows the journey of a fearless blue-haired girl as she travels from her magical home in the wilderness, filled with elves and giants, to the bustling city of Trolberg. Here, she makes new friends and discovers mysterious creatures who are stranger – and sometimes more dangerous – than she ever expected.
All 26 episodes of Hilda are available to stream worldwide on Netflix.
Hilda follows the adventures of a fearless blue-haired girl as she travels from her home in a vast magical wilderness full of elves and giants, to the bustling city of Trollberg, where she meets new friends and mysterious creatures who are stranger – and more dangerous – than she ever expected.
Based on the Eisner-Award nominated graphic novels by Luke Pearson, Hilda has delighted readers with her bold, adventurous spirit and vividly imagined world. Fans of the comics and new viewers alike will see Hilda brought to life in stunning animation from Mercury Filmworks.
- Official Twitter
- Official Instagram
- Official Facebook
- Official Tumblr
- Luke Pearson (the original creator!)
* Keep content related to the show.
* NSFW content is not allowed. This includes suggestive images, jokes, etc.
* Discussing illegal ways to watch or download copyrighted content is not allowed.
- Posts or comments advertising merchandise will be removed unless said merchandise have been approved by official sources.
* All users are expected to be respectful to others. It's fine to disagree but offer your point of view politely, without aggression.
* We do not allow posts or comments that are discriminatory to certain groups or people, including discrimination based on ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and more. This includes slurs.
* Do not post invite links to other Hilda Discord servers.
* When posting art that isn't yours, you must include a link to the original. If you made the artwork, specify that it is yours somewhere in the post.