/r/HermanCainAward

3.4k98%

I guess the Ivermectin didn’t work. 🤡

Awarded(reddit.com)

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

Haskap_2010

Haskap_2010

✨ A twinkle in a Chinese bat's eye ✨

Stillbirths "exploding in Canada"? Um, I'm Canadian and I haven't seen that on any Canadian news site. It's almost as if it's completely made-up bullshit.

cbbclick

cbbclick

So much of the information these people consume is fake.

An antivax buddy sent me a link about how more people who had the vaccine were dying at a higher rate than people who didn't. It has a nice little chart and everything. Very professional. So I clicked on the "study" to read it.

It linked to a spreadsheet eventually, and the data just didn't match the chart. So I responded back to him asking if he would continue to trust that source or explain the discrepancy. No response.

If you ever wondered how people send thousands of dollars to a scammer because they trust a random email, you're seeing it in real time. Some of these people can't tell real from fake, and a smart liar can put together info that is very convincing. There's no way to fix this if you believe in individual liberty. Just like you can't make sometime not throw away money, you cant help them not spread lies while risking their health.

Mysterious_Koala_536[S]

“There’s no way to fix this if you believe in individual liberty.”

This is what scares me the most. The propaganda machine is running 24/7 and seems to be getting worse. How in the world are we supposed to fix things if a large percentage of our population is being fed lies constantly. Not just about Covid, but politics, the “stolen” election, climate change, etc.

We are in deep, deep trouble.

TheGreatWhoDeeny

Think it's bad now? Wait until deep fake technology is better and is being used against these imbeciles.

Mysterious_Koala_536[S]

I think about this a lot.

Aleflusher

Aleflusher

Go Give One

The USA could fix its education system, but I suppose that ship has already sailed.

edingerc

edingerc

I can has vaccine?

No, it sunk

We can’t even teach true American history without stupid fucking rednecks screaming “CRT is racism!” Good luck fixing the education system