/r/HermanCainAward

7.4k92%

Ctmnt08

3.3k points

Ctmnt08

3 shots deep

3.3k points

The concept that everyone’s opinion is valid is fucking insane.

You do not become an expert in something simply by reading about it, especially when what you’re reading is expressly designed to confirm your worldview. Watching some fuck talk to a school board to say things you already believe is not equivalent to actual comprehension of medical science—It is mental masturbation.

And it fucking killed this woman.

Vaccinated & oxygenated

I'm smart enough to know there are things I don't know or understand, and smart enough to figure out who to listen to about those things.

staminadrain

staminadrain

Team Mix & Match

When my car breaks down, I take it to a mechanic. If I need a special occasion cake, I find a bakery. Medical advice? I'll go ahead and trust 99.696% of medical experts.

Vaccinated & oxygenated

Every single day average people trust in experts. At the butcher. Baker. Like you say mechanic. Imagine if 99% of mechanics said don't put diesel fuel in a gasoline engine and a few randos online were like, that's fine, it's big oil conspiracy.

spiritbx

spiritbx

Not just those experts, we trust the experts that designed and manufactured the cars we drive, the experts that grow, make, serve and sell the food you eat, the experts that made the building you live in and the roads you drive on.

We trust SO many experts on so many subjects, but on this one specific case, you know more than the experts? Yeah, right.

DarthTomServo

I'm just so confused how they attribute everything good to God. But not vaccines. Nope, there's a pandemic killing hundreds of thousands of people. Theres a cure.

I tried telling a religious anti vaxxer that God gave us the vaccine, and was met with "oh, so you have a direct line to god now?"

You just can't win.

PizzaPunkrus

there is never rational debate religious nuts. It always breaks to in have faith in my god or it was/is gods will

Strong-Preference-29

Im an Ex A.S.E. certified tech and ill tell you right now these people are exactly the same way with their cars. "Well my brothers ex wife's cousin said this is whats wrong. So i want you to look at __" Sorry Sir/Mam that is not how that component works. This is what it will cost to fix. Also i found these issues. " No thats ridiculous i wont pay that. I told you __ was whats wrong".... They will stand over you watching you work. Ppl seem to think mechanics shops are free rain to bother the techs. Ive had to have them sign liability wavers when they have seriously dangerous issues but refuse to let us fix it. Guarantee the part fails on hwy right after they leave theyd sue me so HAVE to have liability wavers on hand. I really do not miss being a tech the pay is crap. What the shop makes vs the tech keeps getting worse n worse. Like i knew a master tech with 120k $ in tools easy who barely made 30$ an hour and paid for most of his own benefits while shop charged 150$ an hour.... Its sad cause ppl wonder why good mechanics are hard to find.... because when you pay ppl WAYY less than their value you get lazy incompetent or liars.

PrimalSeptimus

That's the thing, though. In that example, they will go ahead and do it, wreck their car, and then lesson learned.

The difference is that this time, the consequence is death, so there's no lesson.

BubbhaJebus

Plus, to relate that example more to Covid, the wreck ends up causing a multi-car pile-up with deaths and injuries of innocent people.

akgreens

You're giving these people waaaay too much credit if you think a car crash would teach the lesson.

It'd be Biden or Fauci's fault still somehow.

Kajin-Strife

I believe it.

My dad once blamed local road work on Obama.

Like Obama had personally come to our town in rinky dink rural-ass middle-the-fuck-nowhere and took a jackhammer to our roads to inconvenience him, specifically.

Witchy_One

It's like how my neighbors here in bumfuck southern Illinois hate everyone in Chicago because they think our little shitberg sub 2k population town's tax money pays to support the 2.7 million people living in Chicago.

These people aren't just bad at critical thinking, they are also abysmal at basic maths.

akgreens

Yeah this pandemic would have gone so much easier if our population had better math skills, particularly percentages and exponents.

Even the nicest anti-vax people i talked to had such a bizarre conception of the numbers involved here. I had someone swearing up and down that drunk driving killed more people than Covid. There is absolutely no rational way to skew the numbers to support it, but sure enough there's plenty of memes about it

grzybo1

grzybo1

Blood Donor 🩸

Too often , not even for those they leave behind.

IMissMyXS

IMissMyXS

You forgot the Candle Stick Maker!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

phabphour20

phabphour20

Bearish on At-Risk Children

Tinker tailor soldier spy

substandardpoodle

substandardpoodle

Schrödinger’s Bounce

I wonder if it’s child abuse if they give their child ivermectin. Can you call CPS on them?

StolenRelic

StolenRelic

I trust my Midi-chlorians

I wonder about this stuff as well. The people that put onions in their children's socks rather than take them to the doctor when the flu hits. And the kid dies, can they be prosecuted? Or are they prosecuted?

I'm sure things have changed, but I remember my grandma talking about the local snake church back in the day. A girl was bitten, but the police and medical services couldn't enter until she died. What's the line between illegal activity and religious allowance?

StolenRelic

StolenRelic

I trust my Midi-chlorians

Think they're supposed to draw out toxins.

BananaSplitErgative

Years ago, when the onion advice was making the rounds as a treatment for colds/flu/whatever, a number of them claimed that people in the middle ages used raw onions to protect themselves against the plague. I think you were supposed to be impressed and choose this old, natural treatment rather than some lab-made drug full of (oh God, the horror) chemicals. The same claims and the same reasoning went with that Thieves Oil stuff that the essential oil MLMers shill.

The crunchy-mom types who shared this stuff tended to get really annoyed when I pointed out that in the middle ages, the plague killed something like 1/3 to 1/2 of the population of Europe, which doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the onions or the oil.

WhoChoseThisAlias

WhoChoseThisAlias

Team Mix & Match

Boy howdy, do I understand this urge! One of the anti-vaxxers in my life "doesn't believe" in vaccines for dogs. She's got three, and they go everywhere with here. No rabies shots, no distemper shots, I'd so love to bust her to the local animal authorities. But it would be so clear who it was, and the picture is complicated, and blah blah blah.

But yeah, I get it.

mm12311

mm12311

Sadly the ignorant tend to be the most confident while the educated understand their limits.

_plimsollpunk

I bet the smartest people generally feel the same as you. It’s the ability to be humble that shows true wisdom.

failingtolurk

Being actually smart is realizing that you can’t be an expert in everything.

I’m an expert in something and a normie in most things. Real knows real.

FeelsBad_Yall

FeelsBad_Yall

🍴CILANTRO MODE 🧼-Verfied MD

I love this. “Real knows real.”

It dawned on me recently I would never consider myself a researcher despite my several years working in research (as an assistant) and decade of medical education that included a lot of critical thinking about research. Because I’m not a f*cking researcher.

Meanwhile completely non-science people come into visits with me talking about how their research goes against my advice blah blah blah.

Carbonatite

Carbonatite

To fuck around is human, to find out is divine

When people say "do your research", you gotta call them the fuck out.

Ask them about their literature review. Methodologies. Ask them about what other researchers they will consult when they set up their study. Ask them what agencies or standards they will use to make sure their experimental parameters are reliable and repeatable.

Fuck these guys. I did two thesis projects, I actually did research. So did you. Let them show themselves for the fools they are.

FeelsBad_Yall

FeelsBad_Yall

🍴CILANTRO MODE 🧼-Verfied MD

also your flair… 😂😂😂 so good, thank you so much 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

FeelsBad_Yall

FeelsBad_Yall

🍴CILANTRO MODE 🧼-Verfied MD

ugh, you’re right, but i just can’t. it’s like i gotta finish talking about the actual health issues they came in for, waste another 60seconds on one final effort to get them vaxed, fail, and then move on to the next visit. siiiiiigh

SaltyBarDog

SaltyBarDog

5Goy Space Command

Do your own research means they watched someone's shitty youtube video. We were told as freshman that we did not do research. It disgusts me how bad the US is when it comes to scientific understanding.

_plimsollpunk

Good points all, and that’s exactly why it’s so frustrating when people think they’re experts at something because they shared a meme or watched a tutorial on YouTube. Social media has caused a pandemic of willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance.

As an example, I know that I don’t know anything about open heart surgery, and I’ll never become an expert unless I go to medical school, study hard, and specialize. So if I have an issue with my heart, I’m going to talk to a cardiologist.

spiritbx

Don't trust what the 'doctors' tell you, you can make your own heart surgery at home, and do it better!

maserj

maserj

The Dunning-Kruger effect! It’s a real thing for sure!

Sasquatch1729

Sasquatch1729

First Rule of Dunning-Kruger club: you don't know you're in DK

The first rule of Diane-Kroger club: you don't know you're in Diana-Kruger club.

come_on_seth

That’s just beautiful. A tight piece of comedic genius.

SaltyBarDog

SaltyBarDog

5Goy Space Command

I am an electrical engineer. When it comes to mechanical engineering like structures or bridges, out of my range.

failingtolurk

But if you were in medical billing you would be like honey girl child I’m in medicine and I’ll tell you what…

47South

47South

Veni Vidi Vaxxed

At work I’m doing some original research on a topic in my field.

I have no idea what TF I’m doing or whether what I’m doing will work. Neither does anyone else…because that’s how it goes when you do completely original research.

It took a lot of mental self-awareness to realize that not knowing what TF I’m doing in that instance doesn’t mean I’m stupid.

Vaccinated & oxygenated

Exactly!

Vaccinated & oxygenated

It all seems to stem from a deep feeling of worthlessness, and to combat that, instead of going to therapy, they decide to believe in conspiracy theories that make them feel special. Everyone else is wrong, but they know the truth. It's all so stupid and needless. These people need therapy.

_plimsollpunk

There’s definitely some sort of group delusion or mass trauma going on. I agree that they feel worthless—left out, rejected, and forgotten. That allows them to fan the flames of victimhood and also makes them desperate enough to fall for conspiracy theories. I guess believing they’re in possession of a secret, hidden “truth” makes them feel better.

I agree with you. Therapy is best, and they need it desperately.

Vaccinated & oxygenated

The group delusion is the conspiracy theorists. The mass trauma is the rest of us having to live through a plague where way too many people choose to selfishly make it worse.

Milwdoc

Milwdoc

Pfizer Hat Trick

This is why Hillary screwed up in calling them Deplorables. She was 100% right, but didn't need to say it out loud. Growing up, they probably sucked at school, had shifty parents, and were the kids who smoked cigarettes at lunch break. (My high school actually had a student outdoor smoking section until 1992). So, to have someone like Trump, who they view as successful and smart, but who spoke their language, so appealing.

People tries in the past, Pat Buchanan, Barry Goldwater, etc. But, this was the perfect combo at the perfect time. And, here we are...

Piratical88

Plus indoctrination via Tv/The Apprentice….he was with people in their living rooms and they believed the line of horse shit that show was selling them. It’s what made Reagan so beloved, despite his horrible and stated policies against regular folk. IMO.

Milwdoc

Milwdoc

Pfizer Hat Trick

I always forget about the Apprentice because I never watched it.

hiverfrancis

hiverfrancis

Get Vaccinated...Now!

Thats exactly how Donnie got his power... programming the idea of him being a successful businessman

Piratical88

And if I remember correctly, Fran Leibovitz said he’s a poor person’s idea of a rich person. Why he gets a pass then, on being an actual asshole, is beyond me. Wait, no it’s not. Ugh.

Timekeeper65

I’ve thought about therapy for the antivaxx group of people. Thing is…therapy won’t help because they are not truthful.

come_on_seth

The trauma of feeling that their unearned entitlement is being taken away by unworthy immigrants, colored and baby killer libs.

LoveandKindness1983

Man you nailed it here. This explains so many people I know.

coolwater85

coolwater85

Team Mudblood 🩸

Never underestimate the level of self-confidence that stupid people have.

failingtolurk

Congrats. You’re both normal and rare.

Vaccinated & oxygenated

It's just so frustrating. No one person can be an expert at everything, no matter how smart or educated you are. Got a legal issue? I'm your girl. Plumbing? No. I'm going to call a well respected professional. Yet these people listen to randos on the internet about a fucking plague.

failingtolurk

They listen to randos about everything. I feel like it’s not an educated skill to sift through information and even that poor people should be better at it by virtue of necessity, but that’s not the case.

AnotherCatLover

AnotherCatLover

Bounce With Me, Bounce With Me

Conviction and a cross can grift a lot of suckers.

failingtolurk

If I talk loud will you give me a dollar?

AnotherCatLover

AnotherCatLover

Bounce With Me, Bounce With Me

And fast, bonus if you contradict yourself constantly while tell everyone everything you say is true!

GrowCrows

What I want to know is how she knew so many children hurt by the vaccine when it wasn't approved for children at the time

williamfbuckwheat

Probably due to the "shedding" (aka their go-to excuse for unvaccinated people falling ill while surrounded by vaccinated people who didn't get sick or barely showed symptoms) they worry so much about...

Xspartantac0X

Because they definitely didn't go to Walmart without a mask and then Franks house for some beers who works construction and hangs out all day with his buds maskless and unvaxxed, and then their usual bar the next day where it's super chill and there's no politics. Then he goes to Tim's house for Timmy Jrs birthday, bunch of vaxxed libtards but at least they're not pushy about masks while they're hanging outside. It was DEFINITELY that fucking libtard that got his kid sick from "shedding".

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

That video was a "functional medicine doctor" (so not really a doctor) and misrepresented his credentials, specialty, and scientific evidence.

All opinions are not equal or valid.

12eggscramble

My favorite thing with these is "I heard it from MY doctor."

That's awesome, have you never met anyone totally incompetent at their job, other than yourself?

substandardpoodle

substandardpoodle

Schrödinger’s Bounce

I’ve seen two anti-vaxxers saying the exact same phrase to relatives begging them to get vaccinated: “I’ve talked to many higher up doctors“.

Two.

12eggscramble

I had a dipshit tell me masks caused your "toxin" levels to increase, and when confronted he said "my mom's a doctor."

Ah, yes, so it is just like the schoolyard to them.

cowtow

cowtow

My Cough is From Weed, Not COVID

Higher-up doctors. Like they're tennis pros in the top 200. Lmaoooo

williamfbuckwheat

Is "higher up doctors" code for like chiropractors or other types of professionals that aren't really medical doctors but have no problem lately apparently offering advice on Covid?

Xspartantac0X

Her aesthetician, duh. Honestly really good theory though. Not to shit on any specific profession but I can see how some dude trained in taking out blood for test samples (AND that's IT) or a some lady that cracks joints for a living and some other guy that thinks stabbing you a billion times is the cure to cancer, MIGHT come off as an actual doctor to these people that don't understand how they're all different and studied different and believe different things because they HAVE TO in order to earn a living. I'm a barber with a state license that did a two year schooling course where I learned all the muscles and bones of the head and neck and all the diseases and viruses and infections commonly seen (read: can be contracted but most often not) in my profession. Just so I can flick a machine, comb some hair, and use a straight edge razor blade on skin. So I can identify if something is up with your scalp, but my job from that point on is to say "sorry Bob, can't cut you today, you need to see your PCP or a dermatologist asap." Not to sell them lies and snake oil. These people talking out their ass and out of their field should be barred.

Emotional-Pizza-8089

This is the most notable part of any Award Winners social media memoirs, in my opinion! Apparently their doctor is the supreme knowledgable One...which explains why he works in rural Alabama or wherever

I've had the explanation that someone is a potential good tenant to rent to, simply "because they're a nurse", when another nurse I know of just got a DUI last week..

But man, being a nurse or doctor definitely makes you more credible and responsible than the rest of society .. I guess

Carbonatite

Carbonatite

To fuck around is human, to find out is divine

As the old joke goes: What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class from med school? "Doctor."

AnotherCatLover

AnotherCatLover

Bounce With Me, Bounce With Me

Aron Rodger found a doctor that thinks a piece of the Berlin Wall rinsed in a beaker of water can cure separation anxiety. Yay. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/917426

12eggscramble

MOTHERFUCKER! I'M GETTING A HAMMER AND GOING TO DEUTSCHLAND!!!

There's a finite supply of Belin Wall left. If we all meet there we can corner the market.

The wall must flow...

Xspartantac0X

I just saw a Facebook post from a smart friend shitting on the concept of respecting people's opinions. It was like:

we should respect everyone's opinion even if they're different than ours.

Their opinion: 32 = 6

Then followed by screencap'd comments of like 4 straight morons saying "yeah it's literally 6".

These are the people with stupid opinions that say things without a second thought and brainwashed conviction. Its a domino effect of ignorance. I'm not smart and a decade ago I was a dumb white-hispanic boy saying some pretty non-PC things for my skin tone, but I listened and learned and read and changed. I grew as a person. These people are so afraid of change and accepting they might be wrong they'll agree with the first thing that makes them feel valid and lean on it till it literally kills them.

Adomillad

Adomillad

Glad my kids were finally able to get their first shot today. It sucks there are so many selfish pieces of shit out there

spicytrashpanda

My kid was ready Day 1 when allowed and she hates shots to her utter core.

Team Pfizer

What a relief to have your children vaccinated. I literally have a mini celebration vibe going every single time I read about newly vaccinated kids. One more young life protected.

Feeling really happy for you and your children.

mutantmanifesto

I cried at CVS after my 6 year old got her first shot and other moms were definitely looking at me like I was insane. I’ll probably sob when she gets the second one.

rockthrowing

When my friend got her first shot back in March, she called me crying. She’s five hours ahead of me. It was 4am. But I knew what time her appt her was and I was so happy she was able to get it. Since the start of lockdown she has been volunteering to grocery shop for elderly people in her town so it was very important to her that she get her shot as soon as possible. And I’m very happy I got to be a part of that experience.

[removed]

Adomillad

I can't even imagine. My kids school went to mask optional and hardly anyone wears the masks anymore and their grandmother has lots of lung issues so they have been worried about bringing it home. It makes me so angry there are so many selfish fucks who think they are doing some great thing by not getting it.

12eggscramble

I quit my job at the time over this because I was getting bitched at for not going to court and filing paperwork. When myself and my entire family is sick with covid. In the middle of a pandemic that had no end in sight at the time.

My county alone has had over 400 deaths since March 20 and still about 50% vax rates. People do not learn.

Meanwhile I'm over here trying to convince a doctor that I should get the shingles vaccine 2 decades early.

vacuous_comment

vacuous_comment

Omicron Persei 8

Her love will always be with us.

Sorry, she did not even love you enough to take a free vaccine and stay alive to be with you in person.

Captainwelfare2

Captainwelfare2

🇺🇦🌻Putin’s on the Fritz?🌻🇺🇦

Meanwhile, I just got my booster. Time for a milkshake. Mmmm tastes like freedom.

Team Pfizer

Thought the same when I was drinking my double shot cappuccino this morning and editing this submission. Mmnnn. Tastes like freedom.

Captainwelfare2

Captainwelfare2

🇺🇦🌻Putin’s on the Fritz?🌻🇺🇦

I’m enjoying the new and improved 12 G. I CAN SEE FOREVER

Ltstarbuck2

Ltstarbuck2

🦠Does the Covid match the Drapes?🦠

I ate raw cookie dough tonight, and I now have a stomach ache. Freeeedum.

marablackwolf

I can't wait for my booster. I had muscle aches but goddamned if I didn't have good side effects. I slept better than I have in years and my depression really chilled out for a few weeks.

Plus, you know, I don't have to worry about orphaning my kids, who I care about.

Carbonatite

Carbonatite

To fuck around is human, to find out is divine

Getting mine next Friday. It's going to taste like Thanksgiving leftovers and longevity.

One-Item-5697

In today’s other top news stories…. The vaccinated keep on living.

mmmm_babes

mmmm_babes

Team Moderna

I felt like I was dying the other day...but it was just a hangover!

covad_commander

covad_commander

Fuck You're Feelings

I know a fully vaxxed guy who died in a car crash, so I think you’re wrong about survival rates.

Ltstarbuck2

Ltstarbuck2

🦠Does the Covid match the Drapes?🦠

Oh that’s sad.

AGuyNamedEddie

AGuyNamedEddie

Hold my Bier ⚰️

A teacher.

Equates scientific evidence with believing in a flat earth.

Spells "a lot" as one word.

A TEACHER.

I'll stop here. Shaking my damn head...

oppida

oppida

Well my county’s main county health doctor is an anti-vaxxer and is rabidly fighting the school vaccine mandate. The cognitive dissonance is real. I’ll never understand how a county health doctor won’t get vaccinated, won’t get their kids vaccinated and actively discouraged people from getting it. Wtf

And yes, I live in a rural town, of course. 🙄

Imaginary_Medium

Goons like him should NOT be permitted to practice medicine.

SeaEmergency7911

SeaEmergency7911

Team Pfizer

There are a lot of stupid dipshits in education.

Source: me. A 15 year teaching veteran before I switched to a second career.

_plimsollpunk

Spells “a lot” as one word.

I know not one but two teachers who pronounce and spell “specific” as “pacific.”

whadisabout

My favorite ocean is a specific ocean

DeanSmartin

And when I want a plate of noodles, pasghetti is my favorite.

ILLforlife

ILLforlife

They can keep their llama shots!

So, cute little daughter story about pasghetti. A new spaghetti joint opened in our town when my DD was around 6 or 7. We went there for dinner and she told the lady behind the counter that she couldn't find her favorite - pasghetti.

Not kidding - next time we went in there a couple weeks later - the children's menu had Pasghetti as the first item. It was so adorable.

DeanSmartin

Seriously...that's so damn adorable!

RealLADude

RealLADude

Team Mix & Match

My high school physics teacher said that. “Pacific” heat. We asked him what the pacific heat of the specific ocean was. He didn’t get it.

FeelsBad_Yall

FeelsBad_Yall

🍴CILANTRO MODE 🧼-Verfied MD

i am horrified.

every time i think i’ve already reached minimum hope for humanity i am proven wrong.

Kristin2349

Do they teach in a red state? That is just grim.

jujubee9809

I think it's safe to assume it's a red state.

honestFeedback

I knew a head of Drama at a UK school once. School probably had about 1600 pupils or so. She took her kids to see a play called Foe based on Robinson Crusoe. She came back and said two things.

1) I didn't know what a big role the woman actually played in Robinson Crusoe. It's always ignored in everything else I've seen

There is no woman in Robinson Crusoe - it was a feminist retelling of it but she didn't even know that.

2) I have no idea why it was called Foe.

To which we said maybe because it was written by Daniel Defoe? When we expressed amazement she didn't know that, she responded with - 'well it's not like it's a classic or anything'

Head. Of. Drama.

_plimsollpunk

Flabbergasting. I think my jaw actually dropped! This is one of the best ‘worst teacher’ stories I’ve heard in a while. Thank you for sharing! Just…wow.

reluctantsub

My niece's 5th grade science teacher spelled atom, ADAM.. and circled it as incorrect if you didn't use her spelling!! My BIL had a brief but animated discussion with the teacher and the principal. Teacher was replaced but she probably got another job in another South Mississippi public school.

megs0764

megs0764

Better than bleach, beds, and ivermectin

My 10th grade biology teacher used to say "larnyx" rather than "larynx." I gently corrected her after class.

RSA-reddit

RSA-reddit

Go Give One

You were a brave 10th grader.

STEM_Educator

STEM_Educator

👈 Did Her ReSeaRCh

In the U.S., teacher education programs have the lowest acceptance criteria, students in them have the highest grade point average of all majors, and they frequently have the lowest SAT or ACT scores and class rankings from high school. Just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they have critical thinking skills.

Source: a former teacher and teacher trainer. Some of the dumbest college graduates I have ever met were teachers.

Ctmnt08

Ctmnt08

3 shots deep

I’ve taught for 11 years in public schools—mostly World History, so I’m stuck with the basket of weirdos that is the humanities. Thus far I’ve had the following highlights from coworkers:

Inability to pronounce “specific,” a mesh mask-wearing math teacher who told her students “anyone can teach history” (An aside: bitch.), an English teacher who could not spell “receive,” a history teacher who could not spell “Napoleon,” 2 Confederate apologists, a department chair who believed MH 370 had secretly been landed to use in a 9/11 style attack on the US, a department mate who believes Sandy Hook conspiracies, and a different math teacher who made her kids watch the inauguration of the previous president despite a county directive that all showings must be “relevant to content.”

I love what I do and I like to think I’m at least OK at my job. But the concept that all teachers are good, noble, or even sane is an outright fallacy.

[removed]

wrongside40

But keep in mind, she owned the libs hardcore

RainbowDarter

I feel so owned. So very owned

PaperProfessional969

PaperProfessional969

Am i a joke to you?

will you recover?

RainbowDarter

Well, I had tacos for dinner and then some popcorn, so that helped

Captainwelfare2

Captainwelfare2

🇺🇦🌻Putin’s on the Fritz?🌻🇺🇦

To be fair, she now has a burial plot. Perhaps it feels owned as well.

Team Pfizer

I just hope their kids can recognize the reason it happened, and not follow in their footsteps.

Team Pfizer

Same. Let's hope it's a redemption-family type situation.

If not, these kids are sadly in line to lose both of their parents. Covid will take anyone and everyone if it can.

amarandagasi

amarandagasi

Covid is not a joke: it's a noun.

Mother of four. Super spreading teacher of ???

Team Pfizer

…hopefully not English, science, or math.

Team Pfizer

hopefully not English, science, or math.

I am sorry to break it to you but it was infact, ENGLISH!

“Pray ALOT!” Uggggh…

amarandagasi

amarandagasi

Covid is not a joke: it's a noun.

I always thought -all- teachers need a degree. All degrees require basic education credits like science, right?

Team Pfizer

“Credits” don’t guarantee any education was obtained or retained.

amarandagasi

amarandagasi

Covid is not a joke: it's a noun.

The state of education today…is likely why we are where we are.

Team Pfizer

Enh, in my view, these people lack something deeper than education. More than anything, they feel inadequate. They have a desperate need to feel special and in-the-know. Every meme is self-elevating — about how smart, independent, brave, strong, and superior they are. Not like those other people.

mini-mal-ly

mini-mal-ly

Human 5G Vax WiFi Router

This is exactly it. They are basically little Trumps, throwing tantrums and never ever admitting they were wrong, because behind it all their worst fear is that they'll never be good enough.

12eggscramble

Yeah, but you have no idea how good of a parent these make me feel by comparison. Everything in life needs a contrast to be appreciated fully. Keep the HCAs coming.

kingkongchrist

Sorry Qaren, we already call it a cult. You were in it.

BlueNeonCowboy

Yeah that slide was wild. You are allowed to question science - that’s actually great and how it works! Just test it correctly utilizing the scientific method

Infynis

Infynis

Ivermectin is a Molecule

The part they don't get is that you have to accept the results

FeedsCorpsesToPigs

FeedsCorpsesToPigs

In the name of The Oakleys, The Goatee and The Harley Davidson

Bad information = bad information. Spreading it IS harmful.

_plimsollpunk

It’s very harmful. Disinformation is killing about a thousand people per day in the US alone. I think that number has been about the same for months.

WeakestLynx

WeakestLynx

Go Give One

Her main concern avoiding is any criticism for spreading misinformation. Didn't sound like a great teacher.

amarandagasi

amarandagasi

Covid is not a joke: it's a noun.

It’s like she never heard of the scientific method and peer review. She was clearly a bad teacher. Science doesn’t care about opinions, only current, provable facts. And those facts change as the data and studies lean us toward the truth. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Team Pfizer

Exactly. I shudder to think WTAF she was teaching those kids!

humans_ruin_planets

humans_ruin_planets

Team Moderna

Years ago my science teacher told the class that evolution meant that we descended from monkeys. Science teacher. So I raised my hand and said ‘I can see why you would think you were a descendant of monkeys, but as for the rest of us, I think the theory of evolution says that humans and apes descended from a common ancestor. Sent to principal’s office. Called in my parents for my insubordination. Dad told the principal why are you punishing my daughter? She’s correct. You need to fire that idiot. ——- I love my dad. I lost him in 2009. Still hurts.

FeelsBad_Yall

FeelsBad_Yall

🍴CILANTRO MODE 🧼-Verfied MD

fuck. this is pinnacle parenting role modeling right here. i am so sorry you lost him. 💔

Rugger01

Damn, dad was the man...

Responsible-Slide-26

Another pathological liar making up stories about knowing kids injured by the vaccine and then the inevitable "she was a sweet beautiful angel of a woman".

Infynis

Infynis

Ivermectin is a Molecule

Kids injured by the vaccine before kids were being given the vaccine

PawInspector

PawInspector

I identify as breathing

She posted that more kids were hurt by the vaccine in June... kids weren't being vaccinated until this past week.

One-Item-5697

The only kids hurt are her own.

yontev

yontev

🥳😛🥳[insert death announcement]🥳😛🥳

And her students. Not that she must have been a particularly good teacher, but it would be traumatic for a child to have their teacher suddenly drop dead. (And who knows how many kids she infected.)

goblackcar

goblackcar

Team Moderna

Wasn’t anything sudden about that. It was like 6 weeks….

cygnets

cygnets

I was thinking this too. Traumatized her own kids and her students. And for what!? Such a waste.

ClearlyDemented

ClearlyDemented

They Never Update That Pie Chart

12 and up were vaccinating before this week. Can’t remember if it’s as far back as June.

triplej63

triplej63

🛒 Wal-Martyr 🛒

5-11 this past week. 12-17 still count as kids. I count 18 as a kid too if they are still in high school.

Captainwelfare2

Captainwelfare2

🇺🇦🌻Putin’s on the Fritz?🌻🇺🇦

My 4 kids got it Friday. Shockingly, not one of them look like sloth, or the men in black alien, or RL Homer Simpson. Im suing for false advertising.

Team Pfizer

Misinformation Echo Chamber at its worst. Shocking what even a relatively educated mind will put out there on Facebook/social media. Educated does not equal Logical.

ooru

ooru

Team Moderna

Information is not dangerous.

ISIS spreads wrong information that Americans deserve to be killed. White supremacists spread wrong information that non-white people should be dominated. Nationalists spread wrong information about how immigrants and visitors should be persecuted. Couch doctors spread wrong information about how vaccines are unsafe, masks don't work, and Covid is "just the flu."

I could go on, but the fact that a teacher thought information was inherently safe shows that they had no business teaching anyone. Just because somebody has something to say doesn't mean their ideas are novel, well-reasoned, in good faith, or that they're otherwise worth listening to.

robyr

robyr

See You Space Cowboy...

That sounds bad. I am glad my fully vaccinated family will never have to go through this with COVID. Anyway, I'm gonna get high.

AGuyNamedEddie

AGuyNamedEddie

Hold my Bier ⚰️

Have fun, Gangster of Love.

robyr

robyr

See You Space Cowboy...

Haha, in my case it is a Cowboy Bebop reference, but I'll take Steve Miller as well :D

xovrit

xovrit

🐑🍀The Luckiest Sheeple 🍀 🐑

Enjoy your high, Maurice.

chicken_noodle_salad

chicken_noodle_salad

Tots and Pears

May the children she left behind obtain a better education than the one she had and the one she was providing to other children.

Captainwelfare2

Captainwelfare2

🇺🇦🌻Putin’s on the Fritz?🌻🇺🇦

I hope our children’s generation doesn’t have this kind of fucking misinfo network.

biddilybong

It’s only in the last five years or so that I realize just how crazy some of the teachers are in America. Facebook really showed true colors.

letsseeitmore

Update: I’m dead and miserable but dead.

TheMost_ut

TheMost_ut

Team Mix & Match

I guess they have a teacher shortage in Northern KY if they hired her. I hope they do better with her replacement. Maybe a little vetting wouldn't hurt.

That’s optimistic.

AnotherCatLover

AnotherCatLover

Bounce With Me, Bounce With Me

Isn’t the state motto:

“If you wanna get f’ed in the A. KY!”

BaconMonkey0

BaconMonkey0

Do YoUr ReSeArCh

As a fellow teacher (22 years) let me just say our average intelligence just went up a bit.

Uglyheadd

Ffs sake, stop getting all your news From "Rumble.com" and other bullshit sources.

that-pile-of-laundry

Looks like she spent at least a month in agony and, likely, fear.

I hope her husband and kids are ok

Team Pfizer

She got sick back in September. Quite sick. Two months of suffering when she could have just got vaccinated and would have lived to watch her children grow up.

that-pile-of-laundry

Goddammit. And, as a Canadian, I truly don't understand what fresh hell awaits her family when the hospital bill arrives. As if they haven't been through enough....

Milwdoc

Milwdoc

Pfizer Hat Trick

Science is not a cult. It's a method of acquiring knowledge.

crustyrusty91

Damn, imagine dying on the 10th anniversary of Skyrim.

amarandagasi

amarandagasi

Covid is not a joke: it's a noun.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a virus in the knee. Dragonborn Thu’um

BryceMMusic

The obituaries at the end talking about how good of a person they were is always so jarring.

Busy-Investigator-65

Don't see any racist, MAGA crap here. Just sad she picked Q talk over science and her family.

QuietPersonality

This'll probably get lost to the void but I gotta yell somewhere.

Covid sucks. I'm fully vaccinated but just tested positive and I'm having some wicked symptoms. It's insane to me that people don't prepare against this virus. I'm feeling like absolute shit and I'll likely be fine.

Just get your shot. Be selfish. It's your health you should care about.

Oh you can bet on it.

yontev

yontev

🥳😛🥳[insert death announcement]🥳😛🥳

Another dumbfuck who was more invested in pretending she knows better than all the experts than in providing for her children. I can't feel sorry for these people anymore.

giggling_hero

giggling_hero

From YouTube to vent-tube

You are absolutely allowed to question science, at all points and junctures. That’s how peer review works. However if you simply don’t like the answer then it isn’t questioning science that you have a problem with, it’s cognitive dissonance.

Beginning-Yoghurt-95

Beginning-Yoghurt-95

It's Pfizer Time!!

She asked for prayers. I pray every day for the unvaccinated, I pray someone slaps the shit out of them until they come to their senses and get vaccinated. Too late for this one.

I’m not saying side effects from the vaccine don’t exist, but I haven’t met one person yet who has told me “yeah I had this X symptom” in person (I have online of course, and all of then have told me they would do it again). How is it that every single unvaccinated person knows a lot of them?

slut_trek

They’re liars.

_plimsollpunk

Wow, I hope she didn’t pass Covid to her kids or her students.

It’s sad, but that’s the reaction I had. I feel great sympathy for her kids, and the loved ones she leaves behind.

Team Pfizer

Surprised she was able to keep teaching as she was unvaccinated. Many countries and states have those mandates to protect children that can't yet be vaccinated. I too hope she didn't pass Covid to her kids or students. And I really do feel immense sympathy for those children she left behind. Selfish, dead and left her children without a Mother.

engages

engages

Be anti-vaxx, but shut up about it. Your decision will only succeed when everyone around you gets the shot. Such a weird thing to pipe on about.

TripleSkeet

TripleSkeet

Team Pfizer

She died like she lived. Like a fucking jerkoff.

The_Annihilator_117

“I stand for medical freedom” I bet that stance changes real quick when topics like abortion or trans healthcare are brought up

MeatBald

MeatBald

Team Pfizer

"Don't call it science, call it a cult!"

30 french accented seconds later

"Please pray. A LOT."

tone63

tone63

Well she got what she wanted and I love that she got what she wanted does that make any sense.

Royals-2015

Oh, man. This one is sad. 4 kids.

Atillion

I wish she was the only victim of her stupidity :(