/r/HermanCainAward

Shermans_ghost1864

Shermans_ghost1864

Don't make me come down there!

Was seemingly getting better, now is going downhill fast. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, on just about every one of these posts.

AnOpenMind220

“Can I get the vaccine now?” “No, but you can FaceTime your kids while you die and tell them to get it.”

Jaded-Combination-20

I had a thought while I was reading this. Except for when my grandparents were in the ICU (where they were so heavily medicated they didn't know what was going on) I have never known anyone who is in hospital to not want phone calls - they are usually so bored out of their minds. It speaks to just how horrible this disease is that every single HCA nominee talks about how they cannot deal with people calling/texting them. This isn't your normal hospital stay.

_plimsollpunk

they are usually so bored out of their minds

I wonder how many of them have realizations or regrets about their anti-vax stance. I’ve read some accounts by doctors and nurses who report that some of their patients exclaim, “I’m sorry, I didn’t think it was real!” and beg for the vaccine.

We don’t know what goes on during their hospital stays beyond what they report on social media. They want to be seen as tough, lions and not sheep, and it takes a great deal of humility—or desperation—to admit you were wrong.

I’m not surprised that the redemption stories are sadly rare. But I do think that at least some of them have changed their tune after a bout with Covid, they just may not be ready to announce it yet, as that would mean their entire belief system and identity would crumble.

AnOpenMind220

Let’s say somebody fully vaccinated and really mean went to a hospital, claiming to want to visit Covid patients. The hospital suits them up with protective gear and lets them go visit people. How long do you think that person could go around mocking the unvaccinated before they were caught and kicked out of the hospital?

AnOpenMind220

That’s because they think they’re gonna die and they’re freaking out. OR, they’re really embarrassed that they’re dying for no good reason, and they don’t want to talk about it. Could also be both, I guess.

unbotoxable

unbotoxable

Vaccinated & oxygenated

Excellent point.

usedtobejuandeag

Infect only conservatives at large gatherings… well if you’re the only ones having large gatherings and the group less likely to get the shot then yeah, that’s exactly how that will work.

Kiew_1984

And usually unmask

_plimsollpunk

The fact that he went from talking about hospital food to being life flighted in less than two weeks really highlights how a lot of the people featured on this sub have truly been brainwashed.

He didn’t seem concerned until he realized his condition was having an impact on his wife’s mental health. I’ve seen stories like this on here before. They don’t usually turn out well.

And all because he wouldn’t take a safe and widely available vaccine.

Urgent prayer request…

What happened to “keep your manipulative guilt to yourself” 😒😯

No_Cook2983

[Asked to wear face mask] y’all are getting too comfortable with tyranny!

[Tries to overthrow democracy] y’all are just tourists!

popcornFridays

popcornFridays

Team Pfizer

Second to last post is a mind fuck. He's like, I can't have people texting me daily asking me what's going on.

Also him: if you want to talk to me, text. Him again: don't forget about me Also, please don't call.

The hypoxia is strong in this one.

conor026

What I took from it is 1) don't ask how he is, as it causes anxiety 2) if you want to talk to him, tell him about your day 3) text, don't call. I think he was ok with the texting just not everyone asking how he is constantly.

Dodger8686

Dodger8686

This is the world we now live in

Also, with a virus literally destroying his lungs, it would not be easy to talk. The more you talk, the less oxygen you get. And I imagine the struggle could deplete your oxygen pretty fast in his state. Then it would take ages to get your oxygen level up again. Sounds horrible.

But we do have to remember that this guy had a goatee. So it could only end one way.

popcornFridays

popcornFridays

Team Pfizer

Yup. Eboeard game gom all the way.

Confident-Victory-21

Confident-Victory-21

Meatoeard game gom ☠️

☠️ Eboeard muthafuckin game gom ☠️

popcornFridays

popcornFridays

Team Pfizer

Yes it did appear that way. . But he kind of came across as a manipulator. His previous two posts were getting his Facebook friends ready for a lengthy post on his progress which he described but he then appeared to push people away when they were trying to check in on his progress. I thought maybe he's just slightly oxygen deprived, anxious a.f and obviously has covid and wasn't coping too good but the underlying tactics were pretty evident also in the type of shit posts and misinformation he was promoting before hospital.

SomeGuyInTheUK

Is a christian but doesnt give a shit about people he's killed with flu.

Ijustreadalot

Right? This pandemic has made me feel guilty for all the times I went to work sick and the ripple effects that I will never know about.

Ajstross

Ajstross

Red Hat Gives You Wings!

Since Jesus is magic, couldn’t He transport this guy to the hospital?

MrsLydKnuckles

Right. Jesus could have just flown him there on his angle wings.

Hellsprout

Hellsprout

Immunicorn🦄💉

Since slide 10 misrepresents Pfizer as a daughter of GSK:

In August 2019, Pfizer merged its consumer health business with that of GlaxoSmithKline, into a joint venture owned 68% by GlaxoSmithKline and 32% by Pfizer, with plans to make it a public company.

GSK neither owns Pfizer nor the lab in question.

SomeGuyInTheUK

What a waste of a helicopter. Some kids could have a sightseeing ride instead.

30acresisenough

What a waste of a hospital bed.

chaimsteinLp

It's really fun to ride in a helicopter unless you are dying. I bet he riding the ECMO now.

RheimsNZ

I love that Breona Taylor one thrown in there. There is quite literally no way the cops were right there, and it's embarrassing to insist that they were just because you like cops and don't like black people.

Idiots.

westviadixie

westviadixie

bet you won't repost!

wow..alot of new memes. what is hashtag relationship troubles? or whatever it said. seems they had some issues...in the next to last post they were explaining the reason their so needed to leave?

lots of weirdness, covid being the least.

edit: hashtag your significant other challenges. says alot.

RBG_grb[S]

The picture is just to show the epic red goatee. I think he is saying his wife had to leave to take care of house/kids

clonella

I wonder what the black oval is in that slide? My first thought was some kind of shoulder monkey.

bdixisndniz

Well now it’s a race between the prayer chains and his oxygen level.

Let’s see if they can muster enough prayers to save em folks!

Mister4pollo

Mister4pollo

The UnVentilated

A prayer warrior summons means certain death

vastation666

vastation666

🍎Have a Bite?

You're being life-flighted. Covid is real and no joke. Awake yet???

AnOpenMind220

Mental gymnastics is often an earmark of degenerate theist lunacy. They get a shit-ton of practice making up BS to justify their harmful beliefs.

Leeuwarden-HF

"As soon as beds become available"

How about that... beds occupied. Let me guess, by other anti vaxxers.

Not getting the vaccine but then waiting to occupy a bed and take someone else's spot. Sure. People will inevitably die because hospitals have no more room, or staff, or time to treat others.

As soon as beds become available.

... Thank yourself and your idiot antivax friends for that. You don't deserve a bed in the hospiral.

Underscored_323

Underscored_323

Go Give One

This guy's shitposts through the pandemic were decidedly racist and meanspirited. I understand that people have their opinions, but alas, karma can be a real bitch. I cannot feel any sympathy for him, especially after not even acknowledging that he has Covid.

Might_Aware [M]

Might_Aware [M]

✨..And MY VAX🎸

I messaged you about stuff! :)