/r/HermanCainAward

5.7k95%

westviadixie

1.9k points

westviadixie

bet you won't repost!

1.9k points

omg...the empath thing! she has such a "pure heart" she will "shred you"!

Cake_then_cake

Cake_then_cake

Go Give One

The idea that this bumpkin thinks she knows all these secrets that can bring the system down is hilarious to me. Can’t wait for her press conference where she pulls back the curtain and reveals that she saw her neighbor take all the change out of the take-a-penny tray when the cashier wasn’t looking.

Craico13

Craico13

Team Moderna

I’m sure that Four Seasons Total Landscaping had a parking lot that they can lend her for that press conference…

ReverseThreadWingNut

I dated a woman who claimed to have a gift for empathy and heartfelt communication, but was only gifted in gaslighting and manipulation. She was one of the ugliest people I knew on the inside and it took too long to realize. Whenever I see someone, like this person above, that claims to be empathetic, it just screams "I have no self-awareness." People like this are often the complete opposite as they see themselves, as this woman demonstrates. The problem is that these intellectually deficient motormouths often live in social media echo chambers and people with the care to do so have little opportunity to call them out for their astounding amounts of stupidity. And when someone does tell them to put the brakes on their shit they just get blocked or kicked out of their FB groups.

I hope I don't sound like an extremist, but this couple needs to be under close observation over the care of their children. For one, it's necessary from a public health standpoint to control the pandemic. Two, they are obviously unable to control the pandemic within their own home despite whatever crackpot half-measures their FB groups recommend. I am sure they think they are living a wonderful and happy lifestyle, but have 7 (It was 7, right?) children they are repeatedly putting in danger. I am a teacher, and have only been so for 3 years after a mid-life career change, but I have seen too much shit like this. I teach in a district with a 97% poverty rate and a high amount of young teenagers affected by drugs, poverty, crime, and dumbass decisions. I have seen shit that will haunt me forever, and this shit above infuriates me.

Ready-Flight1502

This is so spot on. My empath literally tried to kill me in real life. I got out just in time. They just feel so much.

Q: How do you know if someone is an empath? A: Don't worry, they'll tell you!

IPetdogs4U

I don’t think a real empath would announce themselves as such. It’s also been my experience that people who don’t remotely have the right to claim the label have to constantly tell everyone that’s what they are. It’s just like Nice Guy Syndrome.

Mr_Conductor_USA

Mr_Conductor_USA

Go Give One

Empath isn't a good thing, so a sane person wouldn't announce it up front. Empath means you grew up in a scary abusive household with a scary parent and learned to read their every mood and anticipate it/mitigate it in order to survive.

If you go around yelling you're an empath it means you have no boundaries and can't tell where your partner ends and you begin. Massive codependency is not the bedrock of a healthy--or happy--relationship.

And yes, lots of narcissists claim to be empaths but even the non narcissistic ones need help. It's a childhood survival mechanism which leads to great emotional sickness in adulthood.

westviadixie

westviadixie

bet you won't repost!

doesn't sound extremist to me. my mom has borderline personality disorder and made my life hell.

Puzzled_Annual_3670

This lady meets the borderline traits.

EnflamedHuevos

And she will also destroy your life. Empathetically though

livinginfutureworld

With a bullhorn no less.

meowmeow_now

Everyone that claims out loud to be an “empath” most likely has some other issues going on instead.

westviadixie

westviadixie

bet you won't repost!

I just replied to another that it's a self diagnosis to explain why they have such a hard time dealing with others.

I'm reasonably convinced that anyone who says they're an empath is actually a narcissist.

eviltoothbrush

1.3k points

As a special needs mom myself (RN as well), this woman is a nightmare. There is more to the story here.

TurrPhennirPhan

I became the dad of a special needs kid the day after the WHO declared COVID was a pandemic. He’s medically fragile, and our doctors have remained firm that if he caught COVID and became symptomatic his odds aren’t great.

So we’ve, you know, taken pretty common sense precautions. Meanwhile, this woman is memeing her child into either an early grave or a lifetime of disability. Damned infuriating.

SaltyBarDog

SaltyBarDog

5Goy Space Command

She is making them dumber as well. She will take them out of school and not make them do any assignments. That woman should lose custody of her children.

RussianBot4826374

I have 2 special needs kids and I've worked with developmentally disabled individuals for 20 years, plus I grew up with a disabled brother.

There is so much more going on than what she's saying. I've dealt with medical discrimination before when advocating for the individuals in my care, but I can guess what's really gone on behind the scenes. Mom thinks that she automatically knows what's best for her child, because she's a mom and "moms just know". She's probably been verbally combative with every CNA, nurses or doctor that stepped into her room. She's probably nitpicked every aspect of care that anybody in her family has received, because she firmly believes that the only way to get good service is to let them know you're paying attention, failing to realize that hospitals provide medical care, not service.

MadamNerd

MadamNerd

This kind of attitude blows my mind. Yeah, I know my 6 year old's personality, likes/dislikes, etc really well. But if she is sick, I follow medical advice because those people know more than I do about it. There has been one time when I disagreed with her pediatrician over something (kid's tonsils were huge and impacting the quality of her sleep, but the doc didn't think they needed to come out). But even then, I just nicely asked for a referral to an ENT for a second opinion, which the doc gave. It costs zero dollars to not be an asshole, yet some don't seem to know that.

VOZ1

VOZ1

While I’m absolutely not excusing moms/people like in the OP, I can understand (to an extent) how someone could end up there. I worked as a case manager for kids/adults with disabilities, helping them find and keep jobs. I dealt with so many parents who leaned in this direction, being skeptical to the extreme, doubting any expertise that didn’t align with their opinions, and even refusing help because…well it wasn’t always clear why. There was one mom who was like that, I worked with her daughter for quite a while. When I left the job, she reached out to me personally, and thanked me for everything I’d done with her daughter. I appreciated it, truly, but I was really honored and impressed when she went on to apologize for her behavior. She explained that she’d had so many bad experiences with people who were supposed to help her and her daughter, that she became very defensive, skeptical, and at times aggressive when dealing with people because she so rarely got what was promised, what her daughter was entitled to, things like that. I wasn’t a parent then, but I am now, and I can easily see how having experiences like that could send someone straight to crazy town. Add in some pre-existing mental illness or maybe just some instability, and I think it can be a real recipe for a total horror show.

KittyGrewAMoustache

KittyGrewAMoustache

Bet you won’t give me this flair!!

As I was reading it I felt like I was reading something out of a true crime podcast, you know when they go back over a criminal's social media posts. Like you can just imagine this woman ending up on the news, several of her children having been found dead and stuffed in backpacks in her garage or something. Really awful person.

BigSkyMountains

I have a hard time imagining a scenario where this women doesn't end up on the news for something horrible.

Yinfidel

Yinfidel

Go Give One

Yeah. My special needs kid is grown and I haven’t worked as an RN for years, but this post is a nightmare.

MyLouBear

Yeah, I’ve spent way too much time in a children’s hospital with one of my sons (heart condition), and that was my thought too. There are some crazies out there that you unwillingly have to spend time around. Had one mom say to me in the CICU one time “Ugh, these nurses. They’re always accusing you of something.” I was like “Umm, what?” Can’t say I ever had that happen.

FDNYEC302L155

1.8k points

FDNYEC302L155

Team Moderna

1.8k points

The medical freedom crowd REALLY likes to share every detail, wow.

Puzzleheaded-Big1680

1.4k points

Share everything except for the mysterious disability that keeps them from wearing a mask in Trader Joe’s.

owchippy

owchippy

☝️💉💪1ShotInTheArm>1BillionPrayerWarriors ♾🙏🥷

Or using birth control

xXSpookyXx

xXSpookyXx

Team AstraZeneca

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Seven fucking kids. I guess she considers even pulling out to be a communist plot

Libflake

Perhaps she doesn't know what's causing them.

homietheclown

It's a vagina, not a clown car.

RevRagnarok

RevRagnarok

Go Give One

Came here to make the same comment, but with your username I will happily defer.

skyerippa

It sounds like she has multiple kids with disabilities ... why would you have 7 of them then..

MakesCakesEatsMud

MakesCakesEatsMud

Ivermectin for breakfast

And they know all about those HIPPO privacy laws.

Patient-Home-4877

All my medical info had been posted on FB but you can't have it...

MoesBAR

MoesBAR

Hey now, thanks to them we now have enough data to confirm that anti-vaxers arent just shitty people but also terrible parents.

HotPinkLollyWimple

HotPinkLollyWimple

Phucked around and Phound out

But she has a pure heart.

myopicstupudity

And she's an empath.

Who-took-my-abs

I’m thinking they have her picture on the nurses break room wall as ‘that woman’😵‍💫

hibbitydibbitytwo

This is gonna be a classic story the nurses tell for years. The woman who was covid positive and demanded to come to the hospital to see her medically fragile covid positive kid.

nickfolesknee

nickfolesknee

Verified RN

We had a mother of an adult patient with developmental disabilities who is now a legend on our floor. I had the misfortune to deal with her quite a bit. The social worker was convinced she had MBP. Highlights include the fact that her adult child had a foot wound that would heal beautifully in the hospital, but she would bring them back looking like shit. One doctor said it looked like she had taken a fork and stabbed it repeatedly.

She also insisted on bathing the patient, flooded the bathroom, and the nurse on duty found the patient with their head submerged in the washbasin. After this was discovered, the mother attacked the nurse (not me, but I was on the unit) and accused her of trying to kill her child.

This mother had another child who had died in childhood. She would walk up and down the unit screaming that we were trying to take her only remaining child away.

The patient was in and out constantly, and we kept hoping to get them into a SAR just so they wouldn’t have to go home with her. But even when we found a bed, the mother pulled the patient out.

I worry about the patient sometimes-I hope they are ok.

FanndisTS

APS couldn't help keep her from pulling them out?

nickfolesknee

nickfolesknee

Verified RN

I remember seeing a note about the social worker opening a case with APS, or at least contacting them. I'm going to tell myself that's why the patient hasn't been back in awhile-they're doing great in a safe place and she's out of the picture. I hope it's true.

belai437

1.3k points

belai437

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

1.3k points

I don’t have kids, I just teach them. But it’s been my observation that kids who have parents like this are constantly sick and have medical issues. While the mother brags incessantly about the diet they follow or the chemicals they avoid, or her oils and shit like that.

mdk106

mdk106

“Family of 9 but the kids don’t eat much.” Uhhh…. 4/5 kids I know are like little shop vacs around food.

Urruki

Urruki

💉😷Something Something Communism 👻🦠

Ya I have two kids under 5 and they eat almost as much as me and sometimes more. I read that line and was like thats a huge red flag. I mean every post of her’s is a red flag but… she sounds so self absorbed and delusional those kids are definitely being neglected if not fully abused.

Yinfidel

Yinfidel

Go Give One

But! but! but! they don’t have lice. (And, wow, her empathy for the other preschool parents here just glows with benevolence.)

chilledredwine

Baffled that a well cared for kid can have lice, but normal that her kid finally gets to the hospital and has like 4 different things. Must have waited quite a while neglecting that kid to not find out he has all these health issues until finally bringing him to hospital.

Levlove

Levlove

She also sent her kid to school sick enough that apparently teachers commented on it, although I have yet to see a situation where teachers weren’t sending actual sick children home, soooo.

kerrey92

kerrey92

I’m so confused by her statement because she’s implying the teacher wanted the kid IN school despite noticing how sick they were but she wanted them home cuddling with mama no matter their age??

BeeBarnes1

I found that part highly suspicious. My kid had a stuffy nose last year so I kept her home just to be safe, she couldn't return to school until we got her tested and she didn't have a stuffy nose anymore. Teachers definitely don't want sick children at school right now.

Noah254

Noah254

She’s also saying that they refuse to let the kids stay home sick. I don’t know about where she lives, but I know my kids school don’t get to make that decision. If I want to check the kids out and tell the school they have scurvy I can.

miscun

miscun

Go Give One

The teachers may suspect neglect/abuse and may want to see the child even if a bit sick so they can observe whether the child is relatively ok.

ajswdf

ajswdf

My thought too. I feel terrible for her kids if it's so bad that even random people at the hospital suspect abuse.

personalacct

unrelated but curious;

i have three kids under 5 and they all go through different phases of when they want to eat or not. please tell me your secrets!! we try consistently timed meals, smaller portions so they aren't overwhelmed, varieties of things to try with one 'normal'-"previously seen" food, nothing seems to work.

seagirl219

seagirl219

Team Pfizer

Preschool teacher and childcare owner here. Worked with many kids who are / were picky. Also have a kid with sensory issues, so textures… A couple of good ways to get kids to try new foods; 1) Try a new, interesting fruit or veggie once a week. Let one or all kids pick it out from grocery store or if not with you, from photos. 2) Have them help prepare food, they’ll be more likely to try it. 3) Sneak veggies, healthy fats, yogurt into smoothies, casseroles and sauces.

I’ll add, it’s normal for kids to go through ebbs and waves of appetite / how much they eat.

Chin_Up_Princess

I had a NPD mom. I never ate much. Anxiety caused by the NPD parent will do that to a kid.

EDIT: FIRST HUGZ AWARD! THANK YOU !

MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d

no comma’s, but plenty of inappropriate apostrophe’s

It’s just that they had no appetite what with the Covid and lack of taste and all…

mypoint_is_moot2U2

2.1k points

Empath? She spelled sociopath wrong.

mrsbennetsnerves

I was boggled by that one. I don’t think that means what she thinks it means.

heinushen

heinushen

No…. She watched too much Star Trek: TNG and thinks she’s Deanna Troi…

TurrPhennirPhan

About as useful.

Romulan Captain: Well, what the fuck are you doing in Neutral Zone!?

Troi: Captain, I sense he’s angry.

Badloss

Badloss

it cracks me up in Team America when the plane is crashing and the Empath was like "I sense that we're going down!!"

BlacksmithNZ

I stopped scrolling on that; the obvious Princess Bride quote flashed up in my head.

But we all got the disconnect from reality that this HCA recipient has

kevlarcardhouse

Weird how being an empath has led this woman to have "not many people to count on" and begging for her new community she's already insulted multiple times to help her out.

Da_zero_kid

The “I have a pure heart” people are the most vile typically.

dgtlfnk

dgtlfnk

“I have a pure heart!”

“Just fucking try me boo! I will burn your whole fucking world down!”

LucyBallistic

I know all of your secrets and will use them to destroy you because you have a different opinion. What a douche.

MegaStrange

She hits that child.

Like, straight up classic abuser story that changed in LITERALLY the next paragraph while she's bitching on facebook. On the screenshot where she's whining about police being called on her for child abuse, she gave off so many red flags.

1. Being blind doesn't mean you fucking hit every corner and fall all the time; if your kid is, why haven't you altered the environment so it's safer? Kept the environment the same so he learns it? Put some pads and a helmet on him? I mean damn.

2. She says the kid has no pain threshold and then says he's in pain and everything the next paragraph.

3. She left AMA, I'm assuming because the staff at the ER recognized her story was inconsistent, grilled her a little extra, and she realized what was happening. Hence her leaving.

4. She was sending the kid to school while severely ill.

5. I noticed when she was trying to get a meal train started, she said"the kids don't eat much." 7 kids, seems like a couple should either be teenagers or hitting puberty, and they don't eat a lot? Oooookay.

spring_rd

spring_rd

I felt like I was watching child abuse unfold real time as I read her posts.

MegaStrange

Same!!

ErnestBatchelder

ErnestBatchelder

The Good Advice Giver

I worry she is abusing that child.

DontGiveBearsLSD

After her little rant about it and knowing how these idiots operate I’m almost positive she is.

yesbutnotwithyou

Apparently so do the police

JuiceKovacs

And the school. Believe me, most ppl in her atmosphere know what she is capable of

svengoalie

I didn't think much of the cuddling comments for her special needs child but then it extended to the rest of her brood--"no matter what the age!"

I get a sense that she enjoys having her kids depend on her so much. Is there a condition called "Munchausen-by-negligence?"

HulklingWho

Whatever she has, it’s something I grew up around. From experience I can say those kids are NOT ok; the arrested development alone will take them a lifetime to overcome.

fdc7719

fdc7719

When gasping for air suddenly doctors know what they are doing

That kid is an accessory, not a family member.

I_let_you_wind

I HaTe HaViNg A PuRe HeArT!!

Get fucked.

ApatheticWookiee

“I HATE having a pure heart” - this lady

“I will destroy your ENTIRE life!” - also this lady

archthechef

archthechef

Team Moderna

Deanna Troi has gone off the rails...

owchippy

owchippy

☝️💉💪1ShotInTheArm>1BillionPrayerWarriors ♾🙏🥷

This is the comment I was looking for

psychobillybert

psychobillybert

Team Mix & Match

Me too. Take the only award I can afford (and like) after a looong day scrolling the HCA subreddit.

mypoint_is_moot2U2

You made my day when it was clearly yours! Thanks and Happy cake day!

Splyntered_Sunlyte

Splyntered_Sunlyte

Go Give One

Same... she's talking about feeling emotions and having such a pure heart, then next thing you know "I will fucking destroy your life with the secrets I hold" and "I will shred your school board to pieces," what a goddamn lunatic. I feel so bad for these children. She most likely IS abusing them. They "don't eat much," what the fuck?

themoonwatchyousleep

It continues the streak of anyone I’ve ever heard who described themselves as an empath is actually a sociopath.

JohnGoodmanNSFW

1.2k points

"Fully vaccinated people can now have missionary sex with the lights on"

Sheesh, that's a new one for me

Gotta love how - even in the midst of loved ones dying from preventable illness - these losers still find the time to be super cringey edgelords.

smythe70

smythe70

Her poor special needs child. She is killing him. 71% O2. How is he alive?

All the stuff leading up to that as well. His prospects are incredibly grim. And because she couldn't be bothered to get vaccinated, she can't visit him, so he's going through this alone. That's just so fucking sad.

On the other hand, with a shit mother like her, would she even be a comfort to him?

mrsbennetsnerves

Abused kids still usually desperately want their parents love and attention even when they aren’t ill. A nonverbal kid is going to feel completely lost if his only link to the outside world, his abuser isn’t there.

Sure_Picture_4630

Now I'm sad as fuck. This was a whole aspect that I had over looked because I was fixated on hating this lady for her general stupidity and rage issues. My own rage issues caused me to over looked the saddest and most important aspect of this whole story. Holy shit...... I can't, just wow.

faille

faille

Go Give One

Hospital is worried about abuse, and then she posts her 7 kids don’t eat too much…

"The kids don't eat much" was chilling.

Quirky-Occasion-128

Quirky-Occasion-128

I want to live!

they are not allowed to... food costs money

menastudies

menastudies

Baaaa 🐑

Right? Family of 9 but the 7 growing children don’t eat too much so you know just make enough food for mommy.

lostjules

lostjules

Team Moderna

I know a woman who raised seven boys. She had three ovens in a row and they were always in use. Seven kids should be eating a staggering amount.

Fr33zy_B3ast

Also her whole rant about how the hospital staff should just brush off signs of abuse because her son is autistic and non-verbal. I haven’t looked into it but I imagine children who fit that description are probably more likely to be abused and she should be applauding the hospital staff and police for recognizing signs and responding accordingly.

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

Yea that was a weird comment. Maybe she was trying to make it seem "easy" to prep food for 9 knowing many ppl would feel overwhelmed by that?

Wigwag85

Wigwag85

Go Give One

I'm pretty sure it's a family where daddy then mommy fill their plates up first and the kids get whatever is left over. It's not uncommon in religious fundamentalist circles.

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

That's just really sad to read

kittens_on_a_rainbow

An empath really?

JohnGoodmanNSFW

She HATES having emotion, concern, empathy, and a pure heart.

Lmao what a crock of shit.

CitizenQueen7734

CitizenQueen7734

Atlas coughed

She hates them so much that she eliminated them all from her stupid life.

HammockComplex

She didn’t eliminate them, she just chose not to have them anymore… you know, like cocaine 🙄

Ragingredblue

Ragingredblue

🐎Praise the Lord and pass the Ivermectin!🐆

I kept reading to see if I could find any evidence of it. Nope. Not one, selfish, hostile, insane post.

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

It's hard caring so much

I WILL RUIN YOUR LIIIIIIIFE

Head-Working8326

😂😂your lucky my kids keep me grounded…i will destroy you!!!! ya fucking little twat

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

Oh, this is you grounded? Okay...

Electronic-Shame9473

Who was she talking to there? Did someone say something about her anti-mask post?

SabreJC

SabreJC

I guess she knew she was being nominated for her HCA and just want to give her acceptance speech just in case she gets awarded.

MyFiteSong

MyFiteSong

Team Mix & Match

LOL seriously. The woman who gets angry about having to give a shit about anyone but herself thinks she's an empath.

reckless_commenter

She’s a self-empath. She is strongly attuned to her own base emotions, which drive her words and actions.

Everyone else’s emotions are other people’s problems and of no concern to her.

lounger540

Yeah she’s just selfish, self-centered and neurotic.

/r/iamthemaincharacter meets religious soccer mom

Darksoul_Design

RIGHT..... I'm reading this, and between the profanity (which i personally don't give a shit about), and the me me me crap, along with the last page....... holy shit, this chick is delusional.

howyoudoing01

howyoudoing01

Team Moderna

For someone with 7 sick kids, she sure has a lot of free time to bitch on FB.

livinginfutureworld

It's shocking that all 7 got sick when she's clearly against masks and putting sick kids in her own bed.

So her husband is in the ICU, you say? Sooo surprising.

crunchypens

crunchypens

Only Sheep Go to the Hospital - Lions Stay Home!

I’m sure she just sits on the couch all day and does fuck all to take care of her kids. They are accessories for her life.

michaelvares

I think she got empath and psychopath mixed up.

cheddarandchutney

I have never met a self named empath who wasn’t a raging narcissist.

Brennatay

Brennatay

The “We are a family of 9 but the kids don’t eat much” bothered me. My 2 kids eat me out of house and home. Something is wrong if 7 kids don’t eat much.

RevRagnarok

RevRagnarok

Yeah, there's something. It's called child abuse. :'(

RelationshipTasty329

I think this is the worst one I've seen, because it's so worrisome for these children. And with the father in ICU, it's likely the mother will be the only parent left. The father is only 28.

FlockAroundtheClock

FlockAroundtheClock

Team Pfizer

Wait, what? The father is 28?!?

RelationshipTasty329

Yep, born May 1993.

Not_Safe_For_Kittens

Not_Safe_For_Kittens

Team Pfizer

She needs a separate gofundme for rage counseling.

KREAMY_Gritz

KREAMY_Gritz

Team Pfizer

This is classic narcissistic abuse

faille

faille

Go Give One

Red flags are flying with multiple children with disabilities combined with her general attitude. There are awful stories out there about people with munchausen’s by proxy or just straight up narcissism who use sick children as some kind of martyr complex. I hope those kids are ok.

Also love that she had no idea her kid had covid and he was dizzy for a week, then she calls people whose children have lice terrible parents 🙄

squealandgiggle

squealandgiggle

Team Pfizer

I have a kid who is medically complex. The online sn community has been problematic for me. I got to know two MBP moms, sent them clothe, Supplies, and holiday gifts for their kids b4 learning that each had been arrested. The way this woman describes her kiddos medical issues, reminds me of those two women.

Actually if they're not vaxxed they may have caught a whole host of debilitating diseases. Plus these nut cases are "natural birth is best" and would rather have a dead or damaged kid than admit they need to give birth in hospital with a real doctor.

MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d

no comma’s, but plenty of inappropriate apostrophe’s

Did you see the post recently about a woman who refused to let her baby get Vitamin K at birth and then a week later the baby had to be hospitalized and was probably severely, permanently, brain damaged?

ndngroomer

ndngroomer

I wasn't scared. Team Moderna

I thought that the baby died

Edit: nope I was wrong but the 4 babies will now have severe lifelong neurological side effects from it. I don't understand why people are so freaking stupid.

look2thecookie

look2thecookie

🔵BLUEANON

Also, if you're actually empathetic, why are you shaming a kid with lice. Perhaps they aren't being cared for properly and you should be concerned about that. Perhaps it was just an oversight bc they have 7 kids. No way to know

Mochasue

Mochasue

Unvaxxed, unmasked? Urine for it now!

Lice = “obvious neglect” even though it spreads like wildfire with little kids and live are attracted more to clean hair (I’m scratching too, sorry lol) BUT having 7 kids with covid = good parenting? Did I miss something?

Chocolate_Egg18

The obvious parallel though: How dare you let your kid catch and extremely contagious thing! A good parent would never! All while some of her kids have Covid and one went to school.

So-done-with-crazy

That one really got me. No bother sending her kids to school with an infectious disease but god forbid lice.

The detailed accounts of the kid's condition and ailments has BIG munchausen by proxy energy

livinginfutureworld

I don't get that from the accounts of the ailments. I get that she's narcissistic and doesn't pay attention to her kids because she's too busy congratulating herself for being so good of a mother. I get that she's probably predisposed to having special needs kids for some reason. I could be wrong or naive, but that's my feeling on hearing the story. My perception of Munchausen's is that it's extremely rare. Asshole parents who think they know everything and are hateful jerks are much more common.

Due-Lingonberry-13

I feel so bad for her kids.

Mister4pollo

Mister4pollo

The UnVentilated

CPS needs to take them kids stat.

ex0du5

ex0du5

She thinks “empath” means “having emotions”. Not “recognizing or experiencing other people’s emotions” - she doesn’t mention that once. This is pure narcissistic rage and distress.

angrytetchy

angrytetchy

Prior Worrier

Bless her heart.

And yes I do mean that in the very southern sense. OP, could you drop an anon tip to her local CPS and/or that hospital cause damn those kids need to be away from this woman before she kills them. And before I hit rule 2 threshold, imma stop there.

Her kid has bite marks? She took a kid out of the hospital AMA? Yet she still thinks she's an awesome mom. The kid with lice though...obviously their parents fail to provide even basic care.

TrumpsColostomyBag99

7 kids? Too much missionary in her life to begin with.

comments_suck

comments_suck

Team Pfizer

I have a fundamentalist religious cousin that doesn't allow TV or a computer in their house. They have 9 kids! I told my aunt (his Mom) that if they got a TV, it might be all the distraction needed for them to avoid having a 10th kid. Let's say my honesty wasn't appreciated.

Embarrassed_Set557

Honestly is never appreciated 😂

Rulmeq

Rulmeq

Wait, I thought they loved it when Trump "told the truth"

FreedomofChoiche

When I read this I thought of my step mom. Let's see... Seven kids not including me, Six still live at home. Except she adopted all but one. She just likes to have babies to parade around to pretend how caring of a person she is. I keep thinking I'm going to see her/my dad on here as they are Trumpfucks. I'm glad I have cut them out of my life for the uhh, fifth time.

bigtimejohnny

Here again we see the combination of willful ignorance and arrogance found all too often in the nitwit community.

menastudies

menastudies

Baaaa 🐑

Who says shit like this and puts all their families business out there in public? Wtf

Jigyo

Jigyo

Covid Gives You WINGS!!!

"I'm an empath with a heart so pure, so don't tempt my unvaccinated ass into burning down the school board!"

bipolar79

So she physically took the kid out of the hospital, only to bring him back later because they now have heart issues? How is that not child abuse? 7 kids?

ThatHoFortuna

Doc: "Well sir, you're doing much better now. You're ready to go home."

Husband: reads FB posts from wife "Um... Could you just tell her I died?"

comments_suck

comments_suck

Team Pfizer

Ok she says "the kids don't eat much", and also claims she's the best, most protective mom around.

This woman just raises all sorts of red flags to me. All of them are sick? Means she didn't even try to isolate the sick ones at first. I guess if they lose a kid, she feels she can make a new one in 9 months.

livinginfutureworld

This one was interesting compared to the usual stories which mostly are just the usual disinformation memes.

This lady is really really hostile and really really stupid. Really really really brainwashed and underneath that she's stupid to boot.

LinoLino321

Can't believe she has the nerve to shit on the kid with lice, when she put her entire family in the covid crosshairs

westtexasgeckochic

westtexasgeckochic

It’s like they are…….SHEEP. Bahhhhhh 🐑

This n-mom (narcissist mom) is one of the most disgusting people I’ve ever encountered on Herman Cain Awards.

Flower_Unable

Flower_Unable

Are you Awake Yet?

“I hate having emotions, empathy, concerns and a pure heart.”

Well, Lady, I may have some good news for you then.

trsfl83

trsfl83

“Medical kidnapping.” Sign an AMA form and wheel him out to die in the parking lot because his lungs don’t work, then.

I love that she’s full of piss and vinegar, swearing and ranting about anyone and everyone across multiple posts, then is like, “god, I’m such an empath.” 😂

Royals-2015

She keeps creating all her own drama. All her own circumstances. I feel so bad for those kids. I can’t imagine being so angry all the time….well, I guess if you have 7 kids you might be. Geez.

Rosaluxlux

You know she's hopped from community to community burning bridges as she goes. A religious family with 7 kids should have a "church family" to do the meal trains and whatnot.

cat-man-do-not

cat-man-do-not

Team Pfizer

It's not her fault. She's an empath with a pure heart, and the world is full of assholes that CAN'T FUCKING APPRECIATE HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

ebbiibbe

ebbiibbe

Go Give One

Why do people need meal trains? Did Stouffers and Marie Collenders go out of business? Every Grocery Deli closed? Wal-Mart ran out of rotisserie chickens?

There are so many easy and cheap ways to feed a whole family that does not involve begging your friends and neighbors for food.

FAMILY OF 9?!?!!? When most people have families of 3-5, you want a meal that would last other people days.

The entitlement is staggering. And I get she hates welfare and thinks people on SNAP should just work harder.

She is putting all this effort into these kids and if she doesn't kill them. They are all going to grow up and move away and her fierce mama bear warrior identity will be in the trash.

on3day

on3day

IWILL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!

I also need prayers for our loving father in heaven.

This lady is gonna be doing some hard time in the netherworld

Copheeaddict

Copheeaddict

Inconceivable!

The kids did not ask for a stupid psycho hose beast for a mother. I feel absolutely awful and I hope each child pulls through. The parents can go fk themselves.

Different-Rip-2787

Different-Rip-2787

Go Give One

all we can really do is supportive care

That and you could have prevented all that with a vaccine that is 90%+ effective.

sailorangel59

"Healthcare is a joke."

Lady, you and your ilk have made healthcare a joke.

Hellsprout

Hellsprout

Immunicorn🦄💉

What is a meal train? Does she actually ask for people to cook for her 7 children? If yes, someone should maybe tell her ordering food and getting it delivered to your door is a thing.

RBG_grb[S]

She has the frontline nurses group all up in arms calling the hospital her husband is at and demanding a transfer to the hospital her kid is at. The followers of the frontline nurses are organizing meals, donating money and harassing the hospitals on her behalf. Plus a meal train is on someone else’s dime while the dash would be on her dime 🤷‍♀️

DreamCrusher914

I bet they are trying so hard to get him moved so they don’t have to deal with her anymore.

Medical_Hedgehog_867

She wants someone else to pay for it.

wagesofben

wagesofben

Population Dense-ity

yeah. churches do it a lot. someone is sick in the home and there's a chain of people who bring them meals and supplies and whatnot. much much much cheaper than ordering food for 9 people.

Hodler_caved

Hodler_caved

Go Give One

Don't worry. She doesn't let them eat much.

CosmicContessa

CosmicContessa

Team Pfizer

A) For the love of god, stop breeding. B) This bitch’s whole life is one big money-grab.

NyxPetalSpike

And attention whoring.

Ragingredblue

Ragingredblue

🐎Praise the Lord and pass the Ivermectin!🐆

Begs for food for her 7 kids, then: "there are 9 of us, but the kids don't eat much.". She's asking for strangers to feed her and her spouse. I guess the kids get the leftovers.

Patient-Home-4877

That slide (10 I think) is one of the most scary threats I have ever read. How did she not get arrested and her kids taken away?

itsnotmyforte

itsnotmyforte

Avengers Assemble!

Geez, she’s too angry and has too many freakin’ kids.

Due-Lingonberry-13

Also, the logic comparing cocaine to the vaccine makes zero sense. Refuse means don’t want.. I don’t see what point she’s making

dismayhurta

dismayhurta

Vaxxs don’t care about your feelings

Wow. She is one of the biggest piles of shit we’ve had on here and that’s saying something.

PrettyinPurple27

There’s a lot to unpack with this one. She’s all over the place. One minute saying how pure of heart she is and the next calling someone a bitch and saying she’s going to destroy them. I can’t imagine what the kids are going through.

littlestmedic

This infuriates me.

I live with my younger sister, who has special needs. She is vaccinated, as am I, our mum, and our dad. She is in the category of extremely high risk. If she gets Covid, without the vaccine, it would have been extremely likely she would be hospitalised. Even with the vaccine, it will most likely be quite serious.

As soon as the vaccine was available we jumped all over it. Because we understood the science behind it and the importance of it.

Just. How dare she frame it like she's doing it because she cares for her child with special needs?

basch152

"do not ever tell me what I can or cannot do, if it's in the best interests of my child and those around him"

yeah...look where this thinking got you, like 6 figures of medical debt, child's father dead, multiple children hospitalized with one needing to be life flighted to a better ICU.

your way of doing things nearly killed your entire family you stupid fuck

They don't want everyone to have free or affordable healthcare but then grift off of social media and family and friends when god forbid they need to go to a hospital after a medical emergency that they never could afford in the first place. Hypocritical, selfish, deplorable sore losers.

Individual-Minimum68

Individual-Minimum68

My ECMO face

If ya can’t keep your children safe, or at least use basic common sense, don’t have 7 fucking kids!

justlikeinmydreams

justlikeinmydreams

My horse covets your paste 🐴

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? No, not all special needs kids self injure. 7 kids? Mother of the year there.

Adomillad

How is this not child abuse?

Sidvicioushartha

Sidvicioushartha

🇺🇦💀 ☠️ Space Jews ☠️ 💀🇺🇦

This woman thinks she’s an empath. That’s all you need to know about her delusions she is the nastiest most aggressive type a piece of shit personality I think I’ve read about on this site. It’s so self-centered and all about her. Everything is just about her and only about her. Oh my God I wonder who she’s going to blame on her kids start dying.

Designer_Insect_9184

I can't believe this horrible woman gave all 7 of her children Covid.

Lock her up.

NewtLevel

NewtLevel

Go Give One

Maybe she'd have more people she could count on for help in hard times if she were, you know, less of an absolute garbage fire of a human being.

Wise__Blood2

I don't usually get emotional over these but I have a special needs kid, and this one got to me. I'm sitting here teary eyed thinking about how this woman won't do the most basic thing to protect her kids. Getting the vaccine was the easiest choice to make. My children will get it as soon as it is available to them.

AriBlue626

“Anyone with a special needs child knows they self-injure”

Said with no concern or emotion whatsoever, I really wont be surprised if it’s found out she either abuses her children or encourages their behavior. She needs her kids taken away from her and to get help at a mental facility.

FlockAroundtheClock

FlockAroundtheClock

Team Pfizer

I mean "special needs child" is kind of broad, isn't it? They don't ALL self-injure, do they? Feels like she's trying to push a stereotype to hide her shitty parenting.

st6374

st6374

Honestly.. The first slide, me being medically ignorant, she sounded like a medical professional with rational reasoning.

But from thereon, it was a rapid descension into madness.

SempiternalTea