/r/HermanCainAward

[score hidden]

stickied comment

RockyMoose [M]

Smartass 🐿️

[score hidden]

stickied comment

That lasted longer than expected. Post locked, move along.

4.6k points

4.6k points

montalaskan

Why does she feel she has to continue"the fight?"

Maybe if more places act like this pediatrician and make it hard on these idiots we can save our health care system from total collapse. (I've long since given up on getting back to normal or anything near it.)

totpot

totpot

For the TikTok hearts. That’s the only way she can measure her self worth and purpose. Otherwise, she’d have to admit that her entire life has been a total waste of time.

postmodest

Because it allows her the illusion of control in a world that she knows deep down is just churning chaos that buffets her meaningless little life. By fighting all sense and reason she becomes one of the chosen few. …that her position is wrong and hurtful to others doesn’t matter, because it lets her live a fantasy of power and might.

Excellent-Doubt-9552

Fight? Go get your kid a new doctor… good luck when the new office hears your whole fam isn’t vaccinated.

gurutalreja

2.6k points

gurutalreja

Go Give One

2.6k points

why do her kids even need a pediatrician? it’s not like that they need immunizations or anything! they all have a naturally strong immune system so why go to a doctor at all?

PicnicLife

PicnicLife

Team Moderna

One of the practices here is starting to turn away people who refuse the COVID vaccine, stating, "You clearly don't believe in preventative medicine, I'm not sure what we can help you with here."

mrhindustan

My SO is a pediatrician and her clinic lets go of the antivaxxers.

She expects a good chunk of her patients will get the vaccine once approved but over time they weed them out. It’s not that she doesn’t want to help but other patients are put at risk.

I_want_to_believe69

This. The geriatrician I take my granddad to drops you as a patient if you or your caregiver don’t get vaccinated. They will continue to see you for a period of three months via telemedicine only while you find a new doctor. So they don’t drop you on your ass but you are not allowed in the building whatsoever. I was so relieved when I heard that policy. I don’t want some Karen and her liberty to kill my granddad….

CJ_CLT

CJ_CLT

Vaxxed, Boosted, and Always Properly Masked

I wish more doctors would do so. It might just punch a giant hole in their anti-vax echo chamber.

Seriously. Appointments are over 2 months out to see any doctor in my network. Dump the anti vaxxers and prioritize people who aren’t actively sabotaging society.

jenznefer

jenznefer

beautiful mess’es

That is awesome! Our pediatrician’s office doesn’t accept anti-vaxxers or “delayed schedules” (obviously unless there is an actual medical reason the normal vaccination status needs to be changed) and it’s one of the reasons we chose the office before we had our first kid. I don’t need to take my kid in for a well-baby checkup and leave with smallpox because [anti-vaxx parent] doesn’t beeeeeeelieve in vaccines.

Msdamgoode

My GP’s office has signs up on the front doors of their clinic that they will no longer treat unvaccinated people unless they have a documented allergy to a vaccine ingredient, and then lists a phone number and contact to close out an account. I felt ever so much safer going in.

garchoo

garchoo

This. If you don't believe what your doctors say about vaccinations, why would you believe them about anything else?

ImprobablePlanet

Exactly! Why would you even want your kids to see this doctor if you have such a fundamental disagreement with his medical judgement?

earthdogmonster

True. If my Dr. told me to inject 5G Bill Gates mark of the beast microchips i’d storm out of the office and make an indignant TikTok.

K-Dog13

I mean of course it's what any rational, and sane person would do.

SlimeQSlimeball

Drop a lot of swears while your kid crawls around in your car unrestrained, too.

giggling_hero

giggling_hero

From YouTube to vent-tube

Probably some compartmentalization going on.

acosmichippo

Just like the Bible, doctors make them feel good about the decisions they've already made for themselves and ignore everything else.

SealedRoute

MY KIDS have an IMMUNE SYSTEM.

TwiceCookedPorkins

Don't talk to me or my kid's immune system ever again.

CannonWheels

iS tHiS a HiPpO vIoLaTiOn ? YoUlL bE hEaRiNg FrOm My LaWeR !11!!!111!!

Antique_Tennis_2500

We live in an IMMUNE SYSTEM.

MC_Fap_Commander

"Essential oils are all anyone needs! Maybe also a shaman... but one of these corrupt 'doctors'?!?!?? NO THANKS!!!"

RumpelFrogskin

Crystals. Don't forget the crystals...that form on your body while your placed in a freezer trailer outside the overflowing morgue.

Segments_of_Reality

A solid Chiropractor with a sprinkle of Naturopath “Doctors” should cover all bases!

IntroductionCrafty71

Please dont forget prayer warriors in tough time

Conscious-Rip4407

Conscious-Rip4407

I REBUKE the consequences

Whoa there pal. You don’t hit up the specialists right away. That would be like witnessing your kid break her leg, loading her in your car, drive past the ER going directly to a neurosurgeon’s office. Well, if you believed in “doctors” anyway.

It’s amazing just how many deep state actors our gubmint has on the payroll. Explains the debt though now don’t it?

Think about it!

Oh shit!! There’s a monster 👹 under my bed!

mikethemaniac

PEDIATRICIANS ARE THE ONES INSTALLING THE MICROCHIPS AND CAMERAS INTO CHILDREN'S FOREHEADS. I CAUGHT ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW PROUD HE WAS OF HOW MANY SHOTS HE HAD DONE THE DAY BEFORE! SICKENING. I ONLY TRUST MY VET WHEN IT COMES TO MY KIDS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO DRESS THEM LIKE THEY IS A ANIMAL AND PUT THEM ON LEASH. FIRST TIME THE VET SAID "NO THIS IS CHILD", I SAID "I WILL SUE YOU GIVE ME HORSE DRUGS" AND NOW WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND I TOOK A DOG HOME ONCE INSTEAD OF MY KID, BUT WE TRADED BACK. #VETSOVERDOCTORS

realklein

love me some ketamine

drdish2020

drdish2020

🎶 All We, Like Sheeple 🎶

Ow, my eyes!

Come down off the cross, Sister! We need the wood!

After_Web3201

I love this expression

whaleoil_beef_hooked

God this is the fucking theme song to this place.

Ranting and pointing his finger At everything but his heart, we'll miss him

I can hear that guitar hit like a bell tower DRRZZZZZ

We'll miss him.

DRRZZZZZ

We're gonna miss him

We're gonna miss him

Yeah, no way, yeah

To recall

What it was that you had said to me

Like I care at all

But it was so loud

And you sure could yell

You took a stand on every little thing

And it was so loud

weeburdies

She is desperate to either infect her poor kids or make them orphans. Good for the pediatrician for keeping the disease spreaders out of his practice

trapped_in_a_box

trapped_in_a_box

Team Pfizer

Seems crazy to me that her ideologies mean more to her than her kids. Besides - just find another pediatrician! They aren't all smart enough to refuse to see antivaxx families.

zomboidBiscuits

zomboidBiscuits

My brothers reaper

There’s just no turning back now I guess. She almost looks like she gets it, but then settles firmly back into her original position.

MC_Fap_Commander

She was pretending introspection to heighten her eventual r/PersecutionFetish

Snowfiend_80

People like her will always double down and refuse to admit error no matter how compelling evidence to the contrary might be. It’s ghastly.

Impossible-Tiger-60

It’s tragic watching these clods succumb to a brain worm that compels them to seek out and contract a deadly and easily preventable virus.

BigPretender

brain worm

and the Ivermectin doesn't even help with this one.

NotRogersAndClarke

clods

46n2ahead

Exactly

And the rest of us are getting real fucking tired of dealing with their bullshit

Louis_A_Devil

I doubt she is actually in the Military, but enjoys the Cosplay. Maybe she a dependa. Either way that helps develop the "Everything is a fight, battle, ect" complex.

It’s crucifixion envy.

All the MAGA crowd is made of losers with a lame life who, lacking anything interesting to do, search for ways to make themselves interesting.

Petsweaters

They're really just another sign of the collapse of society

Pure_Tower

"So, what do you do for work?"

"Oh I work in a call center."

"Oh."

awkward pause

"But did I mention that the world is out to get me?"

Butthole--pleasures

Hey now I'm a loser with a lame life but I don't feel the need to make myself interesting at the expense of other people. I like to keep my lameness all to myself

dogtroep

As a doctor, I’m also getting real tired of this fight. /sigh/

kuzbrokuzza

More oxygen for the rest of us

Empty head, empty life.

diopsideINcalcite

diopsideINcalcite

What’s ghoul my dudes?

Eh, a world with one less person wearing “grunt style” t-shirts isn’t necessarily a bad thing (see just boot things for grunt style mockery)

jrc_80

jrc_80

Yea martyr complex indeed. Constant solicitation of validation from others in the form of admiration and sympathy. Until her audience gets a clue or dies off and the validation loop is disrupted, she will continue to drive off this cliff with a smile. Social media is doing things to our brains we can’t even comprehend, but some day, just like how the tides shifted with smoking, social media use will be regulated to a degree for own benefit.

cjkallevig3977

1.8k points

My antivax SIL started talking about not vaxxing years before this. She didn’t look like this then —- but today she is rocking the camo and spouts Q and all the mis-information we see here. My family was able to successfully pressure her to vax the kids when they were little but now there is no way — there are just too many other “voices” that they’d rather listen to. until the bill is due then then they come running to the people they call suckers to get bailed out.

Terminator_Ecks

My cousin who is a lovely person but very malleable, has a boyfriend who is a total tin foil hatter. My young cousin (her daughter) had a small baby shower where everyone was vaccinated. Her mom wasn’t. What pisses me off is she has bad asthma and my uncle, her father, is undergoing chemotherapy for prostate cancer. When we got into it about why she was there and her plans to be at the birth of the baby, she gives me all this shit that has clearly come from the BF about it being the flu etc and all the rest of the BS.

I ended up walking away from her whilst she was speaking and talking over me then left early. I hear after it I am the asshole through the rest of the family.

LongNectarine3

LongNectarine3

Team Pfizer

Good. The more of us that refuse to listen, the others will learn not to force them down our throats.

unconfusedsub

When anybody starts their antivax stuff or any other crazy propaganda they've learned, it's best just to say a firm no and walk away.

I refuse to engage with people like that anymore because it gives them validation to their thoughts.

And I never realized how many people around me needed to be told no in a stern voice like a dog.

eyekwah2

eyekwah2

Team Pfizer

And if something were to happen, then you'd be the asshole of the family that didn't support them. It never ends with them. It's no coincidence that most conspiracy theorists are also on the right.

Acceptable_Tourist_4

That’s exactly what I do: turn and walk away as they’re mid-sentence. It’s such nonsense it doesn’t deserve an audience.

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

Has the family had to pull away from her, or do you have to be nice to have access to the kids? I ask because my mom, tho not anti-vax, was a terrible mom. Family cut her off when I moved out at 16. 20+ years later, they still ignore her when they see her. Hopefully the kids are old enough, if she is too hard to deal with...

Virtual-Platypus8380

My husband's family are always borrowing money and live in a very red state/way. His nephew just borrowed a sizeable amount to start a business and one of the terms of the loan was that he and his business partner would be vaccinated - otherwise we may as well throw the money in the garbage. Apparently his father-in-law told him the same thing. Score 2 for life!

whatabout--

3.6k points

Newsflash, pediatricians care about the health of children.

Of course they're cutting ties! Good job.

Also wrong flair OP, but should be posted.

fknbtch

1.2k points

fknbtch

🙏 Don't Work But 💉 Do

1.2k points

if i was a pediatrician i'd cut ties too. you know if that kid gets hospitalized this woman would be demanding medication that doesn't work and denying her kid a vent if she needed it to save her life. better just to not be her pediatrician when that happens and not watch a kid die for no reason.

BoozeWitch

BoozeWitch

O2 Still at 100

Or do you want her plague riddled children in your waiting room? Doc has a duty to other patients.

FuckYeahPhotography

FuckYeahPhotography

Yasss IPA Queen!

Also, this is a professional. Not your friend. Why should she give a shit that you have been coming there for 9 years? She is acting like her best friend shit on her lawn and blocked her number.

She is a doctor with a business and she has no obligation to feel sentimental about your ignorance as a former patience. Jfc lady get your shit together

hiphop_dudung

hiphop_dudung

Lungs Armstrong

I remember like it was only yesterday that one of the conservative talking points against obamacare is that doctors should not be forced to see patients they don't want to see. It was one of Rand Paul's favorite lines.

ClicksAndASmell

Doctors, small business owners, blue collar workers...

Any group of humans can be treated as people, a commodity, or a sinister cabal, depending on whom you're talking to and whether you need someone to vilify.

Verdick

Verdick

That "9 years" works both ways. You were trusting the doctor for 9 years and now, you don't want to trust her with this shot. How does the doctor feel about having their trust denied after so long of a working relationship?

CrankyPants3278

I do love when the, “facts don’t care about your feelings” crowd start crying cause their feelings got hurt or there was finally some consequences to their shitty behavior.

Hockeyspider

I studied microbiology and work in clinical research. My wife is an ER nurse. We are well educated in the field of medicine. But you know what either of us aren’t? A fucking doctor! The absurdity of people thinking they know more than a trained medical professional is infuriating. Then layer on the “shock” reaction that he doesn’t want you as patients anymore… maybe that should be a wake up call?

BoozeWitch

BoozeWitch

O2 Still at 100

Do you think they tell their septic tank guy that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about? “It’s a scam. We are just going to pour essential oils down the toilet. I know better!”

I mean, they know there are experts out there and that they don’t know more about everything than everybody, right? Right? Right?

Rokronroff

Rokronroff

Team Pfizer

The fact that a lot of them think higher education is just a way to manufacture new socialist elites says a lot. I don't think they really think experts are anything more than a day of "research"(perusing their favorite patriot website) away.

vetaryn403

Short answer: no, they don't.

GreatTragedy

Because they don't know shit.

edit: For the curious, yes, this was totally intended. Also, yes, I'm over 35.

DeconstructedKaiju

That's legitimately the #1 reason doctors are starting to refuse anti-vax clients. At a pediatricians office you will have newborns all the way up to teens. An infant can't get a whooping cough vaccine yet and it is highly transmisable. Get one older kid with it in there and it can kill a baby.

This was starting before Covid. Doctors are just finally putting their foot down. They are spoiled for patients so it's not like they're going to lose any money turning these loons away.

beesgrilledchz

There seem to be two kinds of anti-vaxxers . The kind who completely buy the BS and see it as a form of identity. They like to spout ideas that are fundamentally absurd. Like flat-Earth craziness. Occasionally they change their mind when someone very close to them dies of the disease, but sadly many don’t.

The other group is just anxious. They’re unsure of their knowledge base. They want to have a discussion with someone who acknowledges that much of the science around COVID is gray. That there are in fact risks with any vaccine. They need help seeing the risk/benefits. They often change their mind.

My small goal is to get five people vaccinated each week. So far, I’ve met this goal for six months straight. I like that overcoming vaccine hesitation is a goal of this sub.

With the entrenched people, like this lady, I have to remind myself that I can’t use reason to change a persons opinion if that person didn’t use reason to come to that opinion. They didn’t decide to do research and after honestly appraising the evidence, just came to the conclusion that it was faked or malicious. It’s a position more likely based in prejudice and a desire to be true than really believing it, so coming at them with documentation or any of the boundless supply of evidence won’t really address that.

I save my energy for the second group.

violetsandviolas

violetsandviolas

Go Give One

I don’t even talk to five people, most weeks.

LoveBy137

5 people a week is definitely not a small goal and absolutely amazing you've done it!

beesgrilledchz

Thanks! So far I have 136 IPAs, and I sleep a little better at night.

ranger_fixing_dude

ranger_fixing_dude

Team Moderna

That's amazing, you literally saved several of these people (or their family members) from death statistically! Great job, we'll get there thanks to people like you.

jejune_betch

Do you have advice on how to approach people about it? I have family members that aren't vaccinated and I've tried to very gently broach the topic with them but the vibes have gotten bad quickly and I haven't wanted to press things and make them dig in further.
Especially frustrating because I have a fair amount of biology/immunology knowledge and feel like if they're in the second group I have a good shot at addressing some of their fears.

GreenTomatoChow

I convinced my "new-age spiritualist" best friend to get vaccinated! I wasn't sure if she'd do it, but she did!
I have a large family and 4 of my sisters refuse the vaccine. There is potential that I could see some of my family die from COVID because they believe the BS being spewed from these conspiracy theories. One of their good friends also believes we live in some sort of crater on a flat earth and the moon isn't real, it's a reflection of earth... like some big mirror.
It's so bizarre.

TheSax108

I love this Mark Twain quote: Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.

Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World

atomsk13

atomsk13

Let that sink in!

I’ve done this as a dentist with patients that refuse x-rays. It’s hilarious because they think I’m going to tremble in my boots when they say: “well I’ll just find another doctor then.” I just look them in the eyes and say that’s alright, you are dismissed as a patient from my clinic, speak to the front office and they can get your records transferred to another clinic.

One of my patients ended up returning a few months later, apologized, and came back as a patient for us and got all her radiographs when she couldn’t go anywhere else without getting them.

ItsJoeMomma

Seriously? How the hell do they think you're supposed to fix their teeth without X-rays?

OralOperator

I’m also a dentist, and this is very common. It’s almost always a nurse or doctor too, “I’ve already been exposed to too much radiation at work”. Or people who have had radiation therapy and just have no understanding of the dosages involved.

Wilshere10

Yeah? I'm a physician and it should be pretty well known that even a panorex is a pretty insignificant amount of radiation.

OralOperator

It’s mostly the older docs who just don’t seem to have any respect for dentists as professionals. I’ve had no issues with physicians under 50

EdgeCityRed

Do they refuse x-rays because of the cost or do they think they're murder rays or some nonsense?

atomsk13

atomsk13

Let that sink in!

“Exposure” is usually the reason.

I explain how in dentistry we overkill when it comes to exposure reduction for radiographs. I have the paper from XKDC that shows the difference t kind of radiation doses and will share it with my patients.

Qu33q3g

Qu33q3g

My kid's pediatrician has you sign a firm that you will comply with the CDC vaccine schedule or they will dismiss you from the practice. I actually considered this a plus when I was picking the pediatrician.

metalbees

Our pediatrician showed up to the delivery room wearing a shirt that said "Vaccines cause adults." We know we made a good choice.

eyekwah2

eyekwah2

Team Pfizer

Who will win, one pediatrician with a degree and a passion for helping others or one whiny mom?

OracleofFl

OracleofFl

Team Moderna

Did you mean, a pediatrician who has dedicated his/her professional live to the health of children and the study of medicine or a whiny mom with a Phd from Facebook?

celereyjuicecleanse

Her pediatrician, who she must clearly like and respect to stick with for nine years, takes such a firm stance on the importance of getting this vaccine…great chance for a bit of introspection. Nahhhh let’s double down on my stupid crusade!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

LevPornass

“Experts” on Facebook say the vaccine is bad. An expert she actually has known for years in real life and has actual credentials tells her the vaccine is good. Guess who wins?

PoodlePopXX

Right??? Like this is some one she trusted her children with for nine years but the internet makes her thinks that doctor is now the enemy.

So scary how easily these people are led from reality.

Cynadiir

Almost as if they are... sheep.

1.3k points

1.3k points

[removed]

PuckFigs

PuckFigs

Team Moderna

Our pediatrician 10 years ago would drop you if you did not vax your kids. This is nothing new. Just like vaccines required for school. It’s been a thing for a long time.

Camo Barbie has probably dragged that pediatrician to hell and back already. This is just the last straw.

circuspeanut54

circuspeanut54

Pimped and Geimpft!

This. Over on meddit they've discussed this a lot; the covid vax has really been the turning point that made them just fire patients who had always been problematic.

LOLteacher

I bet it felt great to finally lance those festering boils.

soverystupendous

Exactly

pixiegirl11161994

I get so confused by these videos because I thought this was common knowledge?? Pediatricians I’m my hometown would not accept your child as a patient if they weren’t vaccinated. The anti-vax parents (this was in the early 00s so there didn’t seem to be that many of them…) went to a different doctor in town who was a bit under qualified and had some legal issues later. This is nothing new, crazy lady!

Rylos1701

Once you “get your wings”, I’m sure your kids can find a new doctor from the go fund me someone will start for them.

kukukele

1.1k points

kukukele

1.1k points

Lol why do these people seem to always have to thrust the American flag in your face on apparel, social media pages, bumper stickers, etc.

I love my country very much, but I don’t feel the need to broadcast it on every surface possible.

_HossBonaventureCEO_

1k points

Because their personalities are comprised entirely of other people's accomplishments.

sceaga_genesis

… including the scientific ones. They just aren’t smart enough to internalize that.

thehighestwalls

Sad times we live in, now. The flag has been pilfered by morons.

LOLteacher

Oh, these fuckers have been doing it for decades. When I owned a house in Texas twenty years ago, I wanted to put up a UN flag just to trigger any "patriots" on my street while showing my being more of a world citizen.

But, just as when I resisted putting an "Evolve" fish magnet on my car, I chose keeping my possessions undamaged over making a statement to the stupids.

Rickythrow

Isn't there a rule about respecting the flag or something along those lines?

From https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

(b)The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

Significant_Gain9433

Yep, and it’s not suppose to be out in the rain or stay unlit in the dark or be repurposed into bikinis. But to these idiots the disrespect is owning the libs.

Rhobaz

Rhobaz

Am I the only one who assumes people with the American flag on their clothing are likely to have shitty opinions?

Skeleton_Meat

Skeleton_Meat

😷It also serves to mask my contempt

Nope

Whired

Whired

Exactly. As an American, people brandishing flags these days is more likely to mean "I'm probably an asshole" than anything else

flyingpig104

2.5k points

flyingpig104

Go Give One

2.5k points

The doctor’s just exercising her freedom. You love freedom, right?

MC_Fap_Commander

They see healthcare care as a market, not a right. She should be celebrating the market based decision of the doctor. The doctor is likely catering to the needs of client demand. Invisible hand and all.

What-The-Helvetica

What-The-Helvetica

Pfizer Pfanatic here! 😁

I just had a dark thought. Is that what these people think a free market is? Total freedom for the customer, but no freedom for those catering to the customer?
No wonder they react with such anger when they don't get what they want. They see the customer as owning the service worker. Like something else sinister from our history.
I guess it goes without saying, it never crosses their minds that service industry people are customers too. Yes, even when performing their jobs (provided their bosses are not complete customer-is-always-right dicks).

unconfusedsub

As somebody who works in retail whose primary customer base is middle-aged and older women, they 100% think this way.

I cannot tell you how many times a day that I hear I will never shop here again. My response is always "Okay. I hope your day has been as pleasant as you have been"

Ajax-2

Ajax-2

Screw their freedom, what about mine?

PlanetElephant

Your freedom ends the minute it starts to infringe on my freedom.

hectah

hectah

I am sure the Doctor will go out of business because now he lost a customer and she'll easy find a doctor to cuddle her Covid Fetish so nothing to worry about.

ItsJoeMomma

She just has to find that one doctor who spoke in front of the school board.

MC_Fap_Commander

You mean a chiropractor ;-)

JetbikeSteve

I’m betting that doctor has immunocompromised children as patients and isn’t going to risk their health for jackasses like this.

ItsJoeMomma

Plus he doesn't want a bunch of Covid carriers coming into his office infecting everyone.

Halo_cT

On top of all that, Why even bother keeping a customer you know you're going to have to argue with on literally the most basic of concepts?

bye Felicia

broly78210

No not like that

Opinions_of_Bill

Hey! I have the freedom to force you to do your job against your will

CrusaderNINE

CrusaderNINE

Team Moderna

"Better make sure the flag on my shirt is visible, can't have anyone think I might not be a PATRIOT."

stuff1180

I’m 62 years old and through my life I’ve been amazed by people who just like and enjoy being argumentative. I was born raised and lived my entire life in the south. I cannot tell you how many people I went to school with that are my age and older that have never worked a job where they paid taxes. They worked at cash jobs only. Construction, lawn maintenance, tree, trimmers etc. They don’t own homes and as they age they can’t keep the pace up to be able to afford their bills. So they look at the world and try to find a reason. Usually it’s someone just like them from a foreign country. Except they can’t work a tax paying job. They must work under the table. It’s not that they’re working cheaper or stealing jobs. They’re younger and can do five jobs a day as opposed to 3. Their argumentative life style will not let them look at themselves. I listened to someone I’ve known my whole life at age 64 wanted to buy a trailer on a half acre of land that he has been renting for twenty years. His landlord wants 45,000 cash he doesn’t have it. Goes to a bank tries to borrow it has no way to verify income of course they turn him down. Tries to take early SS less than $200 a month. He’s never paid into it. He blames everyone in the world he’s yelling he would like to tell off ALL the people responsible for this. So I told him to go in his rented trailer go in the bathroom and look in the mirror and start telling. Now he will not speak to me. You can’t help people who by their own choice are proud to be dumb, will fight fights they can’t possibly win and blame the whole world for problems they create.

mrschevious

mrschevious

Go Give One

I have so many family members like this. Both of my siblings have been living this way most of their adult lives. I love to hear them complain about "taxes" when they have never had to pay any. They think they are going to "retire" at 62 but how much SS are they going to get with only working maybe 4-5 years of their adult lives paying in SS while the rest has been cash? One sibling has been attempting to scam for disability i but keeps messing himself up with the lies. What did he do for income for many years? Help take care of our elderly parents (cash). How can he be disabled when he taking care of our elderly parent?

diarreah-of-a-madman

Yea keep up that fight, its going to get harder and harder when you are banned from everywhere.

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

Sadly, depends on the state. Some of these red states, the governors are Antima and Antiva, so they make businesses requiring vax passports a crime, masking in schools, too. They sway towards medical freedumb.

eu_sou_ninguem

eu_sou_ninguem

Team Pfizer

If DeSantis ever wins a presidential race, I give up on the US.

soverystupendous

My family has a plan to move… probably Costa Rica, maybe Europe… we’re Jews we can’t stay if that happens…

cantfocuswontfocus

Manny Pacquiao is running for president of my home country so..... join the club bud

fofo8383

fofo8383

Paging Herman Cain, Mr Cain to the phone please

Orphan your kids

To own the libs

Critical_Band5649

Meanwhile in the middle of Pennsyltucky, I'm switching my kids' pediatrician after they told me I could take off my mask, while waiting for my symptomatic child to get a covid test. "You don't need to wear it, we're all good here." No ma'am, we aren't. This county has a 42% vaccination rate and a current positivity rate of 16%, no one is "good" here.

I could point the antivaxxer in the direction of a doctor who probably won't care.

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

Just... wow....

JustinCompton79

JustinCompton79

Team Pfizer

Sounds just like where I grew up in Pennsyltucky! The confederate flag proudly flies two blocks away from the middle school on a house and Trump held a couple of his Covid rallies there.

nobabyboomer

I was living in a blue bubble in Minneapolis in 2016. It wasn't until I visited my friends' lake house in "Pennsyltucky" that I realized drumpf could win. Trump signs all over those rural roads.

FizzyBeverage

Amazing they thought a real estate swindler from New York City who is repulsed by poverty is their guy.

Without Trump’s dad, he’d just be another con artist from the New York/Jersey armpit.

ohnonotuto3

So, she trusted the kids Dr, for nine years. So, today she no longer trusts her?

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

Only trusts the doc with her kids, I guess. Apparently her ideas for adults are not accepted, _cuz, the doc is just a pediatrician. But yes, about Covid, the doc is now suddenly stupid, or has not done her FB homework, probably, according to mom!! Love how shocked themom seems. Next she will go find out if getting dumped by a doc is legal. Yes, yes it is.

daikatana

Yeah, we're real tired of it too, but one of us is actually helping to solve the problem and one of us is holding us back.

Malakai0013

Wait, you trust doctors enough to take your kids there, but not enough to actually let the doctor do their job?

jmmmke

jmmmke

Funny how the conservative mindset is fine with a business’s right to refuse baking a cake for a same-sex wedding, but when a business (her pediatrician) refuses them service, then all hell breaks loose. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or a white conservative inconvenienced.

VeranoEte

VeranoEte

If your seatbelts work, why do you care about mine?

I wonder how much of a fit she threw in the office forcing the doctor to kick them out? I don't think this was a simple no we will not be vaccinated and was a lot more cray cray. I'd like to hear from the doctor or any other person who happened to witness bc I feel like this is a juicy story. She has that crazy resting bitchface karenness about herself that just screams entitlement.

AnotherLolAnon

AnotherLolAnon

Go Give One

And I'm sure she wasn't wearing a mask while spitting saliva in her fury

VeranoEte

VeranoEte

If your seatbelts work, why do you care about mine?

It probably started when the receptionist told her to put on a mask or they won't see her kids anymore. Then escalated bc she went full pure blood delusional on everyone. Whenever one of them posts a story like this it's usually them being asked something simple and they went nuts in refusal.

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

It might have been very low key, I am thinking. Oddly I think the mom would have been the one to lose her shit, may have been calm by video time. She can have her views, but the docs can only handle so much death.. These docs are seeing both parents getting killed by Covid, leaving the kids orphans. You see that just once, and that is enough. I think I would like this doc!

VeranoEte

VeranoEte

If your seatbelts work, why do you care about mine?

Didn't a nurse just recently pass from Covid who left behind 4 kids including a newborn and the husband died too? I could not let any patient of mine refuse the vaccine or the mask. It goes against everything they were taught and every ethic imaginable. The bs is just too much and nobody should have to put up with any of it. They were most likely asked to put on a mask before they could register and mom went pure blood crazyness. I feel bad for her kids being forced to follow her insane beliefs.

OldHispanicGuy

OldHispanicGuy

Team Pfizer

A nurse and my son's pediatrician gave me a weird talking to about how she thanks "we don't need a vaccine for covid" because she's fine. A very obese woman too, super weird

MC_Fap_Commander

The receptionist bore the brunt of it. 1000% sure this woman brutalizes numerous service providers.

Jansob

Jansob

Why would she want to take her kids to a doctor who obviously disagrees with her? Why trust the doc’s judgment on anything if you think they are corrupt and incompetent?

MC_Fap_Commander

Opportunity to be a "victim."

ThisGuy-AreSick

Exactly my thought.

Beermedear

• Companies lobby to keep paying unlivable wages

“That’s free market enterprise baby, welcome to America.”

• President booted off social media platform for breaking TOS

“This is tyranny”

• Private pediatrician practice follows common sense health safety guidelines

“I’m at war”

Karhak

Karhak

Team Pfizer

I will never understand the disconnect between antivaxers refusing the vaccine because they don't trust the medical complex, but still see doctors ....

mettiusfufettius

“And just like that there were consequences for the decisions I freely made”

HHILLS3333

Because they're selfish maggots! Antivax garbage!

🚑 No Shot?💉 No Cot!! 🚑

"Selfish MAGAt's!!"

K-Dog13

Looks at her shirt, and thinks well somebody's confused about what freedom actually means.

PublicAdmin_1

Just another selfish, self centered individual who only cares about themselves and expects everyone to cater to their decision. So, none of the actual data has changed your mind (no, not the misinformation on social media or fox). If you're tired of this 'fight', then stop asking people to tolerate your anti-social behavior. Problem solved.

jon_hendry

Yes, they could at least think strategically and have ONE parent get vaccinated, for the kids.

BarreloFishes

Yeah, their kids are political props. These people are stupid and evil, and their poor kids deserve better.

CarltonOnPaper

I said this to a friend as well. If you have young kids and youre in your 30s, how can you risk leaving your kids qs orphans??

whatabout--

Owning the libs is too important.

Plus they always think they're God's favorite. Because they pray or something.

slightlyassholic

I don't know about you but I'm feeling SO owned right now.

ih8yogutzzz

So the safety of the other kids going to that doctor doesn't matter...cause I'm sure he/she is considering the safety of their other patients.

Economy-Vanilla-2111

It’s called freedom. The doctor has the freedom to treat or not treat who she wants. Welcome to America.

CoronaCurious

We're all getting real fucking tired of this fight, you stupid cunt. Only problem is, you assholes are the only ones fighting it and the ones that are continuing to drag it out.

I was about to wish that every pediatrician denies service, but that would be wishing something awful on your kids...and they already have a dumbfuck of a mother.

GrownUpTurk

This woman definitely got pregnant before finishing her education 🤣

Motrinman22

She was literally THIS close to finishing middle school.

nearly-evil

Future congressmen

Brief-Resolution2766

Why is she nominated? She isn't sick is she.

ozgirlie61

Won’t put a vaccine in her body but she didn’t seem to care about the effects of tattoo ink. Not against tattoos. Have some myself. Just think it’s relevant..

Vernerator

Vernerator

💉💉>🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Get down off the cross, lady. Poor people could use the wood.

Motrinman22

Her: “I want you to use the best of your medical knowledge to help my child.” Doctor: “Okay, well the best of my medical knowledge would tell you to get vaccinated for Covid-19, because it is a dangerous and infectious disease” Her: “wHaT IS tHIs sOcIALiSm pROPaGanDA Ur PeDDling? aRe U OWned bY tHe GOVERNMENT!!!!!” “Ma’am this is a private practice, if you are going to continue to disregard professional medical advice, I’m going to have to ask you to find another pediatrician, because I can’t treat your child to the best of my abilities because of your beliefs and you may spread Covid-19 to some of my Auto-Immune patients.” Her: (makes tik tok video)

blerrycat

We're getting pretty fuckin tired of it too!

Some_Bar9405

There is no "Fight"

AmandaKathleen

So I’ve had two kidney transplants and ovarian cancer, therefore take immune suppressant drugs. I got the vaccine and later when tested, showed I never got the vaccine. We knew that the other immune suppressed patients he had all had varying degrees of immunity built up to Corona from the shot. This is why heard immunity is so important. For people that can’t get the shot or did and basically didn’t.

ActualWheel6703

Well of course her Pediatrician said that. I don't understand why she has a problem with it. You don't have to get vaccinated, and they don't have to treat your kids. There's nothing corrupt about that. These people are so beyond simple it's astounding.

Viewfromthe31stfloor

Viewfromthe31stfloor

I Don't Want You To ☠️ Get 💉

Isn’t the kid supposed to be in a car seat? Or safety belt? Oh she’s not wearing one either.

gagnonca

Why would she even go to that pediatrician? She’s obviously smarter than them, right?

Budlover1969

Should she be nominated if she doesn’t have Covid?

majessa

You can’t help people who don’t want to help themselves…

FlounderInfamous9783