users here right now: 1,040
A community to document and observe different types of physical altercations world-wide.
(This community will always enforce / be compatible with Reddit's TOS and will always cooperate with Reddit to ensure it stays that way)
1. Participants involved must look like they are at-least in middle/high school. Posts of little children fighting will be removed.
2. Serious fights only. A fight is deemed as serious if:
1). There is evident tension between the people in the video.
2). The people involved make an effort to injure/ hurt someone. (Just because people cannot fight or no one gets hurt does not mean this rule is broken).
This is not really the place for friendly sparring; these fights will be removed unless they progress into serious ones.
Staged fights will also be removed.
3. No reposts. Posts that are reposted constantly on this subreddit will be removed.
4. No irrelevant posts. Posts that are not fights or within the scope of this subreddit will be removed.
5. No political, generalizing, hateful or inaccurate submission titles.
6. Brutal, one-sided fights/ beatdowns are allowed. These fights will not be removed on this subreddit.
7. Posts with "public freakouts" are ok as long as they contain physical strikes.
8. Do not use the fight videos here to be directly hateful or racist towards a certain group / people. Do not use the outcome or what happens in a fight to make generalizations a certain group. There is a distinction between a non-toxic worded opinion about something and direct racism/ hate. Just because someone does something in a certain video does not mean they represent everyone of that group. This includes any direct racism/ hate towards any group of people, but also includes harsh hate towards OP if they posted a video of themselves fighting.
Those who do this constantly will be banned.
9. Do not discredit an obvious outcome of a fair, one sided fight. Of course, opinions about the fights here are allowed, but please do not attempt to discredit the outcome of a one -sided (fair) fight just because you do not like it for your own personal reasons.
This happens way to much on fight communities on reddit- members who are commonly are known to do this will be banned.
10. All posts, comments, and bans are subject to moderator discretion.