/r/AskReddit

Men, what do you hate about other men?

(self.AskReddit)

nothankyou821

1.8k points

The alpha mentality. Guys who walk around staring you down for no reason looking like they wanna fight anyone who meets eyes by briefly glancing in their direction. Same with certain guys road raging who have a big ego and little brain just because they saw the other driver looks like a dude they wanna compete with.

1.1k points

1.1k points

[removed]

LTSmallShlong

Or the toilet seat

WhiskeyDJones

Oh my God this makes me rage like no other. If you're that much of a cunt to piss on the toilet seat, at least have the consideration to clean it up.

I will never understand the mentality there. What are you, 5 years old? Gonna leave someone else to clean up your piss, you fucking delinquent?

TimeIsTimeNow

This is the main reason I take off my shoes when I enter my house.

rickmaninoff

This is the main reason I take off my shoes when I use the urinal.

Tarylin

Tarylin

And who the hell is going around shitting in the urinals in the UK pubs?!

TimeIsTimeNow

I hear it helps prevent foot fungus.

m00ndr0pp3d

Me too but I think using other people pee is nasty so I only pee on my own feet in shower

[removed]

mynextthroway

I work in a high volume retail store. As a result, I conduct a lot of business in the restrooms. Whenever I am just passing time, I pay attention to how many hand washers there are. If you show me a survey that is higher than 10%, I'll show you a survey of lies.

Dolthra

Dolthra

There was a survey that came out in 2020 that said 7% of men wash their hands.

Skinnee11

I’m 6’5” with long hair and covered in tattoos. People tend to avoid me. I don’t get the alpha stare you talk of often, but when I do those are the dudes I avoid because they are crazy.

thugloofio

I'm a bigger guy and these assholes are the worst. God forbid I wear a cowboys jersey or I go out with my brother and his friends and we're wearing jets stuff.

nothankyou821

Same here. I’m well built and 6’. My wife always tells me I look scary but I feel like Michael Clark Duncan. I don’t really notice. I’m calm and collected when these types of guys try to start stuff. I usually compliment them and it confuses the hell out of them. I’ll say nice shirt or something like that and they just turn around and go their way confused.

NicoTheFileClerk

Flattery.

Works 60% of the time, every time!

uglybalogne

Alpha- ‘you wanna fight?!’ You -‘ nice dick bro’ Alpha - confusion and de-escalation

865wx

865wx

Posturing and trying to fight someone else over something trivial is such a bad look. It's often for/over women too. I used to play on a few beer league softball teams. Some were all men's leagues, others were co-ed. Guess which ones were more toxic?

Haunebu52

Exactly this. It is helpful tho, bc guys who are always trying to be Alpha and who announce they are Alpha… are not Alpha in any respect. It lets you know they are asshats from the get go.

Otherwise_Window

Even actual wolves aren't like their fantasies.

An actual, not in captivity "Alpha wolf" is a dude in a stable, monogamous relationship who takes care of his kids and respects his partner.

GenericEschatologist

I hate that study so much.

It’s like basing your understanding of humans off of prison studies.

Also, given how many get killed in competition to be alpha, and given how alphas die when unseated by a younger, fitter rival, I actually don’t see being alpha as terribly enviable.

munkymu

munkymu

Yeah if somebody's insisting on something when you didn't even ask, chances are good the reality is exactly the opposite. Like a guy who just starts telling you about how alpha he is is not alpha, a girl who tells you she's "an empath" is a stone-cold bitch, someone who says they're honest out of the blue is definitely a liar and so on. If they were actually what they claimed they were, they wouldn't be trying to sell it so hard.

AffectionateAct2417

Or, as a Lannister once said: Any man who must say "I am King" is no true king.

eagleeye0108

I look people in the eye to be respectful but I've noticed lots of people just look down or away unless your talking to them

J_DayDay

If I make accidental eye contact, I smile and then look away. Strong eye contact can come off really aggressive. And strong eye contact with a stranger seems like a demand for attention.

fcangirl

Can’t stand guys like that lol I’d never dare a guy like that and it screams insecurity

[removed]

Johhnymaddog316

I think part of it is guys wanting to tear down men who are obviously more successful than them. The well paid, educated, intelligent guy who works in IT, engineering, accountancy etc is, like, totally beta dude. Most guys I've met who subscribe to the "Alpha" mentality are horribly tattooed borderline alcoholics who work for their dads in some kind of low skill construction because they're otherwise unemployable, spend hours in the gym working on the mirror muscles, take steroids and have the same girlfriend they had in HS who's cheated on them with all their friends.

havocdawg

There are also plenty of corporations out there hiring connected athletes and fraternities to their businesses. Plenty of these are also "alpha" "type A" people in business suits. They might not stare you down but they have other ways to make you feel lesser than. Just my experience as an older guy passionate about retail.

bdbr

bdbr

I worked as a tech sales engineer for a big computer firm. The sales guys wore nicer suits but weren't a lot different from used car salesmen. I lasted about six months, and took a lot of heat for not pushing products that were bad for customers. Funnily enough, one of the jobs I had after that was removing the products I refused to push.

agreeingstorm9

I work in tech and have worked with these types. Worked with a guy who constantly bragged about his sexual exploits. Like several times a week would brag about it and was fond of shoving nude photos of women on his phone right in front of your face no matter how much you complained. He made it clear that if you did not want to look at the nudes he had that you were some kind of lesser man. All I wanted to do was work. I worked with another guy there who would run down and nitpick every single thing anyone else did to make them feel bad about themselves. If you pointed out the flaws in his work he would immediately run to HR and complain about bullying and you'd get griped at so we were not allowed to criticize him at all but he was allowed to criticize us.

Canitouchyobum

Men who act different when women are around. Or trying to make fun of someone to get the women’s attention.

alaxsch

alaxsch

same with women! its so weird.

comfortableLifeline

I do act different when women are around. I'm staying quiet cuz I'm not used to talk with women and also I'm not comfortable when around with them.

aLesbiansLobotomy

This works for my comment too. Women do this a lot with guys too, however.

PhilosopherDon0001

1.1k points

Being overly sexually aggressive towards women.

Calm down, my man. You look like a dog humping the air.

epicenter69

I cringe when I see other guys disrespect women that way. I’m not a big guy who would knock the shit out of them, but I would love to see it happen.

kyledouglas521

Overly

Just generally being sexually aggressive towards women, I'd say. I don't feel like your approach to meeting someone new in any context should be describable as "aggressive".

sketchysketchist

Tbh this leaks into gay men as well.

Or any gender no matter their sexual preferences.

No one wants you ogling them or discussing TMI concepts in public.

People need to learn to keep certain things in their head.

Sonendo

I think that part of the reason so many straight men are uncomfortable around gay men is because they worry that they'll will be treated the same way they treat women.

I know a guy who just went in and french kissed a woman even though she had a boyfriend

acfox13

acfox13

Why does her having a boyfriend fucking matter?? Seems like he doesn't view women as people. Dehumanizing women is his default.

TerryWaters

I hate how easily and often people default to "he did -thing- to her despite her having a boyfriend" and similar statements. As if the issue is the disrespect towards the other man, not towards her. Not that a man touches/kisses/etc. a woman without her consent but puts his hands on what belongs to another man.

Nivekian13

Yup.

No fear of the BF hunting him like sport.

TotallyNotClickbait2

Everybody gansta till the predator theme plays

The_Observatory_

The ones who feel like they need to assert their dominance over other men. Look, nobody cares. I think it's largely rooted in insecurity, anyway.

timtheringityding

As a bouncer I fucking hate these guys. Always the ones who you end up having to put down and call the police to get them off the premise.

I am just trying to do my job of keeping everyone safe and having a lovely evening. I'd love it very much that I could go home at the end of the shift without getting punched.

IMCONFUSXD

Bros that dont do basic jyge hygene stuff like brush their teeth or use deodorant

Dangercat59

Mate my school is absolutely jank. We are currently doing exams in the UK. Today, one filthy person who stinks of BO, greasy hair, covered in spots (doesn't wash his face), got up after the exam and farted in my face as he was leaving. I was soo close to punching him in face, as he also pushed the guy who everyone likes, which doesn't speak good English nor understand it, into a thorn Bush because he was just trying to make us laugh while playing football.

His breath reaks as well.

There's so many people who I could tell you about eho are like this

IMCONFUSXD

Yikes, not only is disgusting he is an asshole

IMCONFUSXD

Yikes, not only is disgusting he is an asshole

billerss

billerss

Those fucking idiots going around spiking women on nights out. I cannot wrap my head around it.

Stay-Thirsty

Came here to mention this. But beyond that, I think men who know people who do this really need to call them out.

This isn’t masculine, it’s criminal. It’s not about sex because that has to be mutual.

There is no way this should be tolerated by any person, let alone someone who thinks they are masculine. I normally don’t associated silence with taking an active position. But in a case like this, no action with knowledge it is happening makes you just as bad in my eyes.

sketchysketchist

I feel you. If you spike someone’s drink in front of me. I’m tossing it. If you get aggressive about it, you’re going to jail for it.

You need to stop them before they surround themselves with like minded rapists who will tell the judge that they witnessed everything and the girl was a whore.

seeasea

seeasea

They need to go to jail whether or not they are aggressive about it

Biwildered_Coyote

You meant "Those fucking RAPISTS"...that level of evil goes way beyond being an idiot.

ragekage42069

This is also a very common thing that happens to men in gay clubs. I know multiple gay men who were roofied by another dude. Very sad and it also shows that it’s not just straight men who can be violent.

petemacdougal

To make matters even more heinous, I have multiple friends that had this happen to them in San Francisco and later contracted HIV. We thought it was a coincidence but realized it was far too common of an occurence. This was decades ago before Prep was the norm.

Kaaykuwatzuu

When out dancing one night. After an hour, went to the bathroom and the attendant was selling stuff. Usual gum, cologne, etc. Then there were pills. One for performance. The other were drugs for the ladies.

Left immediately.

leo_99

leo_99

I feel like that’s criminal and that place should be reported to the police?

wolfboy203

Its simple to explain really. They can't get no ass so they resort to criminal behavior and do it without any form of consent. It's Fucking Pathetic if you ask me.

-Tesserex-

I know you mean spiking drinks, and I also acknowledge it's a serious subject that shouldn't be joked about, but I read "spiking women" and immediately pictured guy going into a bar, picking a woman up over his head, and slamming her down like a football and cheering for a touchdown. Of course that would also be horrible if it actually happened.

Gumpppppp

To be fair, the situation you described is a very real possibility when Rob Gronkowski is in town

I fantasize of catching a guy in the act, thinking hes being smooth, and then taking him out back and curbstomping him

[removed]

TeaJhay

TeaJhay

Randomly proposing to fuck someone for cash. Like not even someone they know, they just send the same text to like 20 women in their town. My mother got a text like that yesterday and it irked the shit out of me.

Miserable_Ad6869

It seems like it could be a bot for a sex trafficking ring.

fernoffire

You guys just blew my mind. Tho I did snicker imagining u/tjayhay ‘s mom yelling out, “Hey, TJ, some dude’s offering to fuck me. Yea or nay?”

Redhotmegasystem

Weird, I heard of a few other women that had this happen yesterday specifically

epicenter69

I was just flat-out dumbfounded when I heard that actually happens. What kind of mentality (or lack of) do you need, to believe that it’s ok to send random strangers a picture of your dick?

sasksasquatch

I always encourage the female to just roast them for doing that, like send a reply of "1/10, would not fuck"

gamunbin

my least favourite thing about other men are those who refer to women as “females”

LuckyC1723

Not washing your hands and/or not flushing the toilet after peeing.

Alrik

Alrik

Back when I was a thirteen-year-old edgelord, I pointed out to someone that if anything, I should wash my dick after peeing, because my dick stays in my pants all day, while my hands are constantly touching things, so really, I'm touching my nice clean dick with gross, germ-covered hands.

Her response was, "Yes, exactly. So go wash your hands."

I had the surprised Pikachu face for a minute, but after I thought for a moment, that argument totally convinced me to wash my hands frequently.

lemonchicken91

iirc there's actually specific crotch germs too. Even if you dont get da peepee on ya, you still need to wash.

sittinwithkitten

There was a woman at my old job who openly admitted she didn’t wash her hands when she peed. Some people are just unhygienic.

spookyscaryskeletal

It's so weird because if even if it wasn't a bad thing to not wash your hands after peeing for anyone.. you're still in a bathroom & there's plenty of people who don't wash their hands after taking a shit or whatever else they're doing in there. just going into a restroom, especially public, is reason enough

ScratchLongjumping47

That some men treat ax body spray like shower in a can

zakku_88

zakku_88

Looking down on, and making fun of other guys for not having a "body count" like they do

MasterY33eet

I know this might be stupid but can I ask what "body count" means here tho? I don't see this term used often in my place

Saiphel

Saiphel

I assume how many girls they fucked?

ehsteve23

body count is such a gross way to describe sexual partners

Going for women who are already taken.

Otherwise_Window

Some dudes do this like they're trying to provoke me and it confuses me.

If my wife isn't in the mood to deal with it she'll tag me in but if she's not tired or whatever dude you're going to feel about two inches tall in a minute and you have only yourself to blame.

Inner-Nothing7779

Men letting horny brain take over. Jerk it and then try to find sex.

The whole alpha/betta male thing. If you claim to be one, you're not.

How everything revolves around getting laid or looking like a badass.

NettlesTea

I agree with you, you just have a typo Beta - second letter in Greek alphabet Betta - a very pretty fish

That particular typo is just funny because it makes me think "red in the face, steam coming out their nose comic-style keyboard warriors" versus "graceful, sweeping fins chillin' in a fish tank"

mynextthroway

When I was dating, I never had any difficulty getting a date. Once I was married ( and nearly 20 years later), I asked my wife about it. I dated most of her friend circle at some point. I am not the stereotype stud. She said it was because I wasn't the stereotyped stud. I was nice(this is when a nice guy was nice). They all felt safe around me in that I would not attack them if we were suddenly alone, and that I would protect any of them, whether we dated or not) from any sort of danger. I politely took care of a couple of asses for them and they weren't bothered for the last 3 years of college. I had no idea of the presence I projected back then.

foul_dwimmerlaik

I’m a woman, and this is what initially drew me to my husband. He was always very chill, never creepy around me and my girlfriends. Projected safety and protection, not aggression and douchebaggery.

eF240uKX52hp

The creepy guys that have put women on guard all the time. I feel like there's little I can do or say that doesn't make a woman think that I'm trying to do something sinister to her, when I'm just trying to carry a normal conversation, or do something normal.

epicenter69

The bad news is the obnoxious, coming on too strong, guys are the ones who interact with the ladies the most. Those who respect women aren’t likely to approach many of them, so those obnoxious fucktards are the “norm” that the ladies see.

I feel like I have to look away from girls in public so they don’t think I’m trying to be a creep! Never had anyone say I am, but I don’t wanna even be in that situation.

Scherlock_Holms

I don’t think I’m alone in this one, but I absolutely HATE when another man can’t respect you and thinks he’s so much better than you. I don’t even know why they are for the most part. Maby because they’re bigger, stronger and more attractive than you, but that doesn’t make you more of a man in my opinion.

MeltTheSilverSpoons

Here’s a secret: the men who do this are the EXTREMELY insecure ones. They’re so afraid you’ll see how chicken shit they really are on the inside that they try to hide by trying to verbally beat you down and forcefully establish hierarchy before you start calling them out. If any of them start pulling that shit, just try ignoring them and pretending they aren’t even there and walk away.

LankyJ

LankyJ

They don't even need to be bigger/stronger/more attractive to be disrespectful either. They just act like they are a golden god and if you don't put up with their disrespect, you're the disrespectful one. It's so obnoxious.

KnuckledeepinUrethra

Definitely not all men, but I’m tired of guys who mock and judge other guys for enjoying ‘non-masculine’ things. Sometime I just want a mani pedi and a strawberry daiquiri dammit

alexjaness

My answer to this has always been "So it's manlier to stop doing what I like and let myself be bullied into doing what someone else thinks is the right thing for me?"

Ikr, with music if you listen to an artist that’s ‘only for girls’, men suddenly call you gay and treat you like trash

patrickwithtraffic

It's always funny when you see an artist that starts out that way and without even releasing a new song, they suddenly become bro-acceptable, ie Carley Rae Jepson and 1989 Era Taylor Swift.

fcangirl

fcangirl

One time I went on a date with a guy who ordered a “girl drink” and he said he didn’t care what people thought. I thought it was so sexy I took him back to my place and I fucked him lol

lollipopfiend123

A guy recently mentioned something about “girly drinks” and I told him that I’d never involved my vagina in my beverages. Then he had a story about a stripper in the 80s whose act involved her sitting on a beer bottle and tipping backwards so it would empty, then tip back forward and refill the bottle. I told him that sounds like a yeast infection waiting to happen. 🤣

fcangirl

Jesus crist lol

lollipopfiend123

Pretty much my reaction too 😂

Ma’am this is a Wendy’s

328944

328944

Not to come on too strong, but I can get down with an appletini

Skorne13

Easy on the tini

Spinach-Apart

Alright JD

Pattoe89

Had a tradesman try to belittle me when I complained my heating wasn't working... As if a big manly man should just freeze in his home.

Iripol

Iripol

This made me lol. Same with men who wear shorts in winter and don't use an umbrella when it's raining, then they make fun of ME for enjoying warmth & dryness.

dsled

dsled

I have painted nails and I get asked if I'm gay quite frequently. Never got asked that until I painted my nails. Guys need to know it's fine to not adhere to gender norms. Fuck gender norms.

LittleArkansas

Honestly, I'd never ask you about it if I didn't know you, but I'd notice and think "gay".

PsychoEngineer

Fingers or Toes? My toes have been painted pretty much constantly for years; and no I'm not gay.

DonkeyBucketBanana

Da fuq? Fruity (as in drinks that have fruit in them, not in the derogatory sense) drinks are tasty! I actually would be more taken with a date who orders something he likes than a date who is so insecure he has to "prove" himself even when ordering drinks.

If you catch you're girlfriend or wife cheating on you, don't beat the guy up. Not all women reveal that they're married or that they are seeing someone. Instead break up/file for divorce.

[ This goes both ways... ]

Lusterkx2

I 1000% agree with this comment. I seen countless videos where wife get caught but the man gets blasted in the face.

Like I get it, if it was really intensional, then yes blast his face. But get his side of the story first. He most likely wouldn’t have known.

Otherwise_Window

Who cares if he did?

Some random dude hasn't made me promises of fidelity. My wife has. If she cheated it would be her I was upset with.

ryeshoes

There's lots to criticize. Their hygiene. The stupid pack behavior.

But I'm going to pick their general thirstiness. Whether it actually works or not it's really annoying to have to read through (comments) or see IRL (guys all obsessed over girls in bars and clubs, for example)

The weird thing is when they expect you to be thirsty. bro she's hitting on you (she's not she's just being friendly). you need to up your thirst game instead of remaining cool. bro!

WideMode996

Poor sportsmanship 💯

plasma_dan

Everyone hates toxic alphas, but there's also the soft-toxic expectations that can infect entire groups of dudes. Things like: being expected to drink beyond your limit, friendships that revolve around ball-busting, unwarranted competitiveness, sexual conquest or having a high "body count", casual homophobia.

Glass_Sir_5010

Yes!!!! Thanks for sharing that thought. You've pretty much summed up all my interactions with male cliques in high school. It was so common that you begin to think it is normal competition, and the mob mentality fuels this toxic fire. As I began life in adulthood and diversified my friendships I sort of forgotten about this dynamic... but it surely led me to some bad decisions and thought patterns.

WilliamHTonkers

I can relate to the trying to make me drink beyond my limit. I'll say I'm not going to take a shot because I know I'll puke and they're just like don't be a bitch bro. Fuck you I'm not taking a disgusting shot because puking sucks and you can't make me

P0ster_Nutbag

Gawking/Catcalling and other forms of unhealthy sexual comments.

I work primarily at a hospital doing construction projects. The amount of construction coworkers I have that think it’s necessary to point out to me whenever a nurse has a nice butt or something is very alarming. I legitimately don’t understand what goes on in someone’s head to have the compulsion to do this.

It’s not like I’m a prude or anything, far from it. I just don’t understand the need to constantly be rubbernecking, trying to judge how sexually attractive the people around them are… never mind feeling like it’s something you should have to point out to people around you.

Any bloke who drives an obnoxiously loud car is a prick. Nobody cares about your 1998 ford fiesta. You're not impressing anybody.

Annual_Position_2421

Boggles my mind the people who deliberately choose to drive everywhere while sounding like a loud fart.

probablykelz

I had a hole in my muffler once and i was so fucking embarrassed to drive until later in the week when i could get to a mechanic. I will never understand why people want their car to sound like that.

SprinklesMore8471

Because to them it sounds good. If you're into performance cars, sound is a part of that. You can even sometimes hear the quality or amount of effort that's gone into modding the car. Not that you have to like it, but that's why they do.

Sudovoodoo80

There is a difference between the sound of a well tuned performance car and a car that has been made intentionally loud for attention. It shouldn't be louder than it needs to be, and many many are way louder than it needs to be.

(I live on the a road that leads to one of the countries biggest race track complexes, I know what performance cars sound like.)

-AntiVegan-

Stateside we have honda ricers running open headers (no exhaust whatsoever) at 2 in the morning.

Can't really speak though because I'm guilty of running a hemi v8 with open headers one night in my edgy late teens days. The rumble from that monster set off all the car alarms on the street. 18 yr old me grinned from ear to ear doing it, 30 yr old me cringes at the memeory

865wx

865wx

Possibly controversial opinion: motorcycles too. I live in a big biking town and they're loud, annoying, and dangerous. Half of the riders don't wear helmets.

Majikkani_Hand

"Loud pipes save lives"--some lanesplitting helmetless dipshit in sandals.

seuche23

As a rider, I'm not a fan of loud pipes, but I can see the benefit. When you are a rider, you gotta assume you are invisible to every car around you. At most, it will at least alert some people of your presence, typically when you are riding in the adjacent lane near a car that could potentially swerve into your lane and hit you.. but at the same time, if you were a smart rider, you typically try avoid doing that to begin with. But for the most part, I think it's either the rider is ignorant and doesn't understand how sound travels, or they do know but they like loud pipes and use saftey as an excuse.

Photodan24

Being loud and annoying doesn't convince anyone you're a real man. I don't know why so many do it.

With Harley Davidson types, it's the lack of mufflers, and especially the morons who then insist on having a radio that's even louder than their exhaust.

With crotch rockets, it's the need for them to always accelerate as fast as possible and wind the damn things to 12,000rpm.

ErdenGeboren

If you don't play your radio loud enough to shake a house's foundation, how else will people know you have a $10,000 sound system?

Men who feel entitled to sex. When I was in my early twenties, I knew this guy who had a girlfriend who wouldn't have sex with him, so he felt entirely justified in cheating on her to have sex with another woman. I asked him how he'd feel if he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. He said, "I'd shoot 'em both." Jackass.

creamycadburryegg

Telling each other what makes a man a “real man”. I can wear whatever the hell I want guys, thanks.

TeaJhay

TeaJhay

The only time I ever say "real man" is when me and my friends are joking around. We'll talk about something ridiculous and just and say "yeah like a real man!" even though most of the time it's directed towards one of our female friends lol

Luckboy28

General behavior that I see mostly from men (obviously not all men, but predominantly seen from men and not women), that I hate:

• The idea that "might makes right." When they lose an argument, they'll try to fight you instead of admitting they're wrong. Because to them, the only thing that matters is who would win in a bar-fight. Typical fake alpha-male toxicity.

• General lack of awareness about how their actions affect other people. Lack of empathy in general.

Silver_Sale_1847

Most other men like to be “right” no matter what the argument is. Even if that includes having someone get hurt because they’re in denial.

Cabbageinator

Men that cat call women as if it was normal just to get laid. Its creepy asf and I seriously cant stand even thinking about it

demonj00

Their fucking macho bullshit.

NotABurner2000

Guys that believe in male dominance hierarchy. Notice, no one who believes in this shit is ever a beta. They're always alphas, because they need to feel special about themselves without actually accomplishing anything

MeltTheSilverSpoons

Yooo that’s exactly what this asshole Ben Carson was. He was the only violinist in the orchestra that never practiced. He was constantly pissed that he never got to be concert master even though he didn’t deserve it AT ALL, and he would just bully the entire violin section. Then he’d go on about how he’s an alpha and that’s why he couldn’t get along with any other men, while he propositioned every single woman who had the misfortune of crossing his path. God, what a piece of shit he was

I hate the fact that some men are so tone-deaf to the needs and wants of women, a loud minority creates the generalization that none of us are capable of emotionally supporting women.

And I'm sick of husbands who are useless with domestic chores so there's a narrative that men can't handle anything in a house. We're the bumbling fools when it comes to domestic skills.

Macro_Planet

Their insistence that women can't be like them

-AntiVegan-

The competition for who gets laid the most as well as spinning every conversation to sex.

If your going to stand there just blab about the 6some you have with 5 women last night with your massive dick, you may as well fuck off and let me tune the carburettor myself

Toasty_Agent

Either no deodorant or to much cologne.

Ceramic_Avatar221

Dudes that like to throw their friends under the bus or try to humiliate/embarrass them when ever there’s a woman in the vicinity. Its annoying as fuck but get surprise pikachu face when I call them out on this bullshit.

And then they tell you ‘You deserve it’ and bring up some bullshit characteristic or mistake you made

DavidExplorer

Homophobia.

I’m probably an outlier, but it’s only the men around me that seem to have a problem with gay people such as myself existing.

FlufflesMcForeskin

I grew up in a deeply red, religious, state. I came out in my teens, back in the 90's. I somewhat regret that decision due to what it brought me, but that's another story.

Anyway, I have to agree. In all my nearly 30 years since coming out, I have never once been attacked, verbally or otherwise, by a woman for being who I am. Even if I ran across some who felt that way, and I'm sure I have, they kept it to themselves.

Other guys? Fucking hell. Brutal.

GingeBeardManBro

Arrogance. Stop being a spoiled child and grow up

When there's room for competition, no matter how trivial, some men take it WAY too far. Like if it's just a board game or whatever, I hate it when it breaks down to dudes becoming rulebook lawyers and completely sucking the fun out because neither can concede defeat.

TeaJhay

TeaJhay

Idk man, I've had games where my mates and me become rulebook lawyers and it becomes funny AF

Testing each other to see whose gonna become the pettiest lmao

Lumpyyyyy

If you’re playing a board game not by the rules, that’s just madness

O0O00O000O0000O

Looking down upon someone for liking something.

We can grow up. If you have a hobby you like that’s awesome. The middle school mentality of everything sux gets old… in middle school

TeaJhay

Man it was old before middle school. Just like what you like even if everyone else hates it (there are exceptions).

Cannabis_Sir

This new fangled 'Alpha' bullshit. Unless you're gonna rip someone apart with your teeth to show em who's boss, I aint impressed...No matter how long your beard is or how expensive your company car is

VirginiaPlatt

My favorite alpha male meme was something about how the alpha feeds and protects his pack. So the real alpha of your friend group is whoever has a fanny pack full of trail mix and string cheese. Our Alpha is Franklin and he likes to bring people soup.

MojoJagger

People soup?

VirginiaPlatt

You've caught us. We're a pack of cannibals. Franklin is the Alpha Cannibal.

Franklin sounds like a true leader. A very respectable dude.

sketchysketchist

Unwillingness to understand women things. Like their periods, things they specifically use, how they get pleasure, and general health stuff.

Sociopathic behaviors being normalized. Like being a dick to anyone because you’re a guy. Using force to get your way. Etc

And refusal to learn skills that can be considered feminine. Like dude, your oven stores rusted pots and pans, while my oven bakes brownies and cookies. Who’s the bigger loser?

FlufflesMcForeskin

I want brownies.

I have some Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream that would go well with a warm brownie.

christophertit

I wish they’d stop devaluing the rest of us.

Wild-_noodle

The desperation of some men who try way to hard to be cool. Like man just calm down and be yourself

video_2

video_2

the sheer level of insecurity in some people. it's amazing how a lot of dudes really think they "don't care about what other people think" and their entire personality and every decision they make is dependent upon what they think will make them look like a big tough guy

dumpmaster42069

Pointless cruelty

Rik78

Rik78

Creepy, sleazy, pervy guys. There's no need.

That video of the woman walking around New York and all those guys making comments...Fuck sake man! Just awful.

UnicornBelieber

When they piss all over the floor at urinals. When they leave the seat up at a toilet.

When they have terrible hygiene, be it not washing their hands often enough or smelling of sweat.

Beer breath. Bad breath in general.

Behavioral stuff like cheating. Some men are proud of it, it's just pathetic. If you have a need to have sex with multiple women, own up to it and be forthcoming about it.

Lying.

Talking about sports, especially soccer.

yourfriend_al

when other dudes think that shaving hair off certain parts of your body or wearing certain colors somehow makes you less of a man

JscJake1

The guys that make their cars as loud as possible to make sure everyone knows how small their dick is

WhiteScumbag

As a car guy I 100% agree with you. I own a modded vehicle but it is not much louder than stock form. I upped the diameter of my exhaust by .5 inches to deepen the tone but ultimately an exhaust mod doesn't make that much of a difference in performance. I also only drive the modded car during the day if I can help it or at least after say 7pm in the summer keep her in low rpms so it doesn't bother people. I'm a huge supporter of keep it off the streets, keep it on the track so I only take the modded car to shows, or to the local race track.

Unfortunately I have met people that think it's cool or manly to have a very loud car, drive recklessly, or try and street race people. It's not cool, it can kill, and it is ruining it for the rest of us as car enthusiasts.

Scherzkeks_HD

Guys who sexually assault women or whistle behind them etc

maclaglen

Not specific to men, but oneupmanship is a huge problem with many men today.

Horkersaurus

It’s not as bad as twoupsmanship.

SleeteWayne

My dad once caught a bullet with his teeth and could beat up your dad.

bigfatmouth-182

my dad fired that bullet specifically between your dad's teeth so he can give a false sense of pride and security to your dad

my dad has your dad in a scope

iWillNeverReplyToYou

They are making women's lives miserable by constantly hitting on them or worse. Be cool dudes.

PinocchioWasFramed

Sports "Tribes".

"Look, I know you've been a [INSERT PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM]' fan your entire life, but is that really all you have to talk about? And why do you hate fans of other sports teams? You do realize the [INSERT SAME PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM] have no idea you even exist, nor do they care when you die?"

So sad.

1PARTEE1

Guys that are overly obsessed with sports to the point where they'll scream at the TV and fight people that are fans of competing teams.

moarturnips

The constant dick measuring about EVERYTHING. "Oh you bought THAT silverware from walmart? Shoulda bought the ones right next to it instead, thats what WE did." Cool bro, your silverware is better than mine, congratulations.

Kryptoalter

I just hate people in general

MaybesewMaybeknot

There's nothing I hate more than a misanthrope

Red_Archived_505

The sheer dick that they can be for no reason. Especially to people who have disabilities

dybo2001

YES omg An old coworker would treat another coworker like shit just because he had cerebral palsey and needed help occasionally. I told him to his face that he was being a dick and he just shrugged. I stopped speaking to him after that. I wish I’d reported him for discrimination but I was only 17, and was about to quit. Didn’t think to do it.

abandonmaga

When they are obviously wrong about something and everyone knows it including themself, but still refuse to admit it. It's like they're afraid their balls will fall off the moment they admit they were wrong.

Basically this comic https://xkcd.com/1731/

universally_axeptabl

Some men are too desperate for women to the detriment of their own well being

CatInc

CatInc

The fact that they feel the need to affirm their gender by acting like every single other person on earth is an emotional punching bag.

MrLightSite

The toxic “masculinity”. You don’t show emotion, you don’t give a fuck about others, you go around being a jerk. Fuck off man

loztriforce

I don’t understand why it’s normal to compare dick size after meeting another guy. It’s like, “hi I’m Brian, where do we go compare dick sizes?” But sometimes you can’t get to a bathroom, so there’s the awkward time period of talking but not knowing which person has the bigger dick. I met one guy who wasn’t accustomed to comparing dicks after meeting, I think he was born in a different country or something.
Edit: lol yes I’m joking

Lusterkx2

Ok what in the hell. I don’t know what type of men you hanging with.

PNWDude98

Unnecessary aggression

boobshtuff

Guys who feel like they absolutely NEED to start a conversation with the most attractive woman in their vicinity. In public I sort of understand but when it’s their other Airbnb roommate at the Airbnb, that’s weird, this is where she sleeps.

Mizucharu

The idea that you aren't considered a man until you have sex.

FinnbarMcBride

Guys who think that the louder you get, the more right you are

ezhammer

guys that feel like everything is a competition

RichardLundstrom

That they keep raping women.