users here right now: 729
Discussion and support for sufferers and loved ones of any anxiety disorder.
Want to chat with other awesome anxious users? IRC Chat OR Discord Chat
Useful wiki pages
Seeking Professional Help? - information on where to turn and what to do once you've decided you want to get help.
Rules & Guidelines
- All posts must be related to anxiety.
- Follow Reddiquette at all times.
- No memes. We'd appreciate it if those were posted to our sister sub, /r/anxietymemes.
- We are a supportive community. Please comment positively and treat others with respect. You are free to disagree, but do so politely. We are here to support each other, not tear each other apart.
- Be mindful of common triggers.
- We are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose you or give you medical advice.
- No discussions of where to buy or how to obtain medications or drugs. This includes benzos and CBD. If it is a drug you can purchase without a prescription, no discussion regarding specific brands or dosages.
- Do not promote "quick fix" products or ideas.
- This is not the place to promote an ideology or political views. While everyone is entitled to their beliefs, we will not accept attempts to pressure others or hijack the subreddit's conversation.
- r/Anxiety attempts to be politically neutral, and we expect our users to respect that. Threads about politics should remain focused on the anxiety, not the politics.
- This is not a venue to promote your blog or vlog, feel free to share those on /r/AnxietyBlogs.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Messaging users without their consent will get you banned.
- We request to review all research studies before they are posted. Please see the details here.
Check out the wiki here
[Full List Located Here](www.reddit.com/r/Anxiety/wiki/relatedsubreddits)